Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

He Will Die If Nothing Is Done Now To Save His Life. ( Video & Pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He Will Die If Nothing Is Done Now To Save His Life. ( Video & Pics) (324 Views)

Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Will Die If Nothing Is Done Now To Save His Life. ( Video & Pics) by fasterwell(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
[/b]Adims. Apologies if I have in any way gone against the rules guiding this wonderful platform, I sincerely apologize. I am not a blogger or a social media influencer therefore, my decision to post this on nairaland is because this is the only place I can think of and needed to do something to help him survive this critical period of his life by bringing him to the public notice. Once again I sincerely apologize.[b]

Greetings to all wonderful nairalanders. I want to bring the story of this young man to the public to see how we can help him survive this critical period of his life.

His name is Chika and he is from Port Harcourt in Rivers State. He has been paralyzed for the past 20 years because of his spinal cord injury and the inability of his family to raise money for his rehabilitation has prolonged his recovery all these years.

Now there is another health issue which will definitely kill him if nothing is done and that is the main reason I decided to bring him to the public.

For the past 8 years he has complained of an unusual movement in his body and whatever it is that is moving all over his body has multiplied and is causing severe skin infections as you can see in the video below.

I spoke to him about this and he gave his permission and is willing to answer any question that will be directed to him regarding his health on phone call or WhatsApp video call.

Nigerians are great people with good hearts, therefore let's not allow this young man die by ignoring him rather let us come together and help him as we have always done in cases like this.

Thank you and God bless us all. Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRlzLcQidM4

(1) (Reply)

Liver Testimony 3 / 6 Causes Of Swollen Legs And Feet And Ways Of Handling Them / Does Dettol Causes Body Odour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.