Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) (74299 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju / Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by doneback04: 3:55am On Feb 22, 2023
Person wey no attend 1 single debate come dey win online poll, the highest fake new now
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by MurderX: 3:58am On Feb 22, 2023
PO @ 4548 likes on NL, wow I've never seen this number of likes on NL.

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by MurderX: 3:59am On Feb 22, 2023
Now 4550 in less than a minute

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 22, 2023
None of them.

Bookmarked though
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 4:16am On Feb 22, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
Victoria ascerta to all lovers of a new Nigeria 🇳🇬

God bless us all!

Just look at a President and his gorgeous wife 😍

Beauty personified. Beauty with brains. It no doubt Peter Obi made the right choice. 🤩😍
Peter Obi, his wife and Datti represents everything Nigeria needs at this point in time.

12 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by mcprince32(m): 4:18am On Feb 22, 2023
blabulu2000:
And to create a poll on nairaland ...where the MoD here will manipulate the post in favor of Obi

See your life blabulu?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by AntiTerrorist: 4:47am On Feb 22, 2023
Urchins are now consoling themselves grin

What a shame!

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by eneyoduke(m): 5:13am On Feb 22, 2023
vest:
good evening sir pls how can contact you except from using my nairaland email address cos I no longer make use of it
You can reach me through my official email: dukeeneyo@yahoo.com
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by colp2015: 5:40am On Feb 22, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
2. Click on the LIKE Button BELOW the Name of your candidate to cast your vote. (Shares will be voided.)

The opening post said Shares would be voided, yet many respondents clicked 'Share'. Why?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by VinnyBaba: 5:49am On Feb 22, 2023
obailala:
It should be a thing of shame that both Tinubu and Atiku are relying almost 100% on votes of the uneducated and unenlightened folks to win the coming election.

Cos obviously, it's the educated and enlightened that you typically find on social media and OBI typically wins every online poll with a landslide of over 80%... OBI is clearly the choice of educated Nigerians and the coming election is simply a battle between Education vs. Illiteracy.

VERY SHAMELESS PPLE.

Depending on Illiterates votes from Niger Republic to determine who becomes Nigeria's President. undecided

Their Stupid and Wicked Plans will Fail, IJN. smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by VinnyBaba: 5:58am On Feb 22, 2023
micflo28:
My handsome brother snap out of it. Tinubu and Buhari kept you hungry so you can still fall for their empty promises. You can still reach your full potentials with Peter Obi as president. There will be no need to Japa anymore. Let's join hands and build this nation. I hope that with Peter as president, someday, you too will vye for that seat and win. With genroncrats there, you may never reach there

Hehehe..

U are Trying to Reason with Inoki abi Moh124, a Confirmed Urchin.

Tinubu Supporters have 'CRABS IN A BASKET, Pull him down' Syndrome.😒😞

They are Struggling Financially BUT wants Other Nigerians to suffer too.
They NEVER wants to see this Country Progress. For them, the Terrible Status Quo Must remain. embarassed sad

Very Devillish Pple that should be SLAMMED and DISGRACED continually till they come out of their Madness. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by VinnyBaba: 6:08am On Feb 22, 2023
Hahaha..

Atiku has 313 votes
Kwankwanso has 250+ votes.👍

That's how He will Share/Take away Atiku's so called Bloc Northern votes on Saturday. cool

Kwankwanso, Don't Step Down ooo!🙏🙏

PETER OBI, all the Way! cool smiley smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 22, 2023
blabulu2000:
And to create a poll on nairaland ...where the MoD here will manipulate the post in favor of Obi

Most Nigerian internet users who live in urban areas back obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by LieDetector(m): 6:16am On Feb 22, 2023
inoki247:
Sat evening una go rest ..
are you mad? Why do you APC bastards abhor statistics yet you claim you're educated? You have the stats staring at you right in the face and your writing it off.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Spiritz: 6:16am On Feb 22, 2023
Malory:
Nigerians have unanimously agreed that Obi should lead us come May 29th.
. No be all of us get pvc
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by hotplate: 6:19am On Feb 22, 2023
Only those benefiting directly for PDP and APC are still supporting these devilish parties. better dont because of less than 50k sell your vote o. In 4years you would lose more. Vote CREDIBILITY, CAPACITY and COMPETENCE

VOTE LABOUR PARTY.. Papa Mama and Pikin

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by jackpot(f): 6:30am On Feb 22, 2023
The Nairaland masses have truly spoken. That's a humongous lead by Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Handsum64: 6:31am On Feb 22, 2023
If wishes were horses, beggars will ride
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by inoki247: 6:35am On Feb 22, 2023
LieDetector:
are you mad? Why do you APC bastards abhor statistics yet you claim you're educated? You have the stats staring at you right in the face and your writing it off.

Continue it takes a mad man to know a mad man ..

Just take your bucket 🪣🪣🪣 of tears u go need am on Sat....
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by montero4(m): 6:45am On Feb 22, 2023
In Obi's mandate I stand. Peter Obi for President

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by IRIENBOY(m): 7:01am On Feb 22, 2023
Peter obi our president

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Charlie2020(f): 7:04am On Feb 22, 2023
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=121111453][/quote] Can't the "share button" be disabled?
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 7:04am On Feb 22, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Hehehe..

U are Trying to Reason with Inoki abi Moh124, a Confirmed Urchin.

Tinubu Supporters have 'CRABS IN A BASKET, Pull him down' Syndrome.😒😞

They are Struggling Financially BUT wants Other Nigerians to suffer too.
They NEVER wants to see this Country Progress. For them, the Terrible Status Quo Must remain. embarassed sad

Very Devillish Pple that should be SLAMMED and DISGRACED continually till they come out of their Madness. undecided
Say it again. Very devilish. One of them have been begging me for stipend to survive for three days now. I've pretended as if I didn't see his message. At first I made up my mind that I won't help those that are joining the enemies of this nation to elect bad leaders. I can't be doing good and you will be doing bad and you will still expect me doing all I can to make things better to be the one feeding you. It goes against any known law. I just pity him this morning and send a token to him, so that he won't die of penury.
If you're part of those that put us in this mess and you're still planning to do it again, please repent.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 7:08am On Feb 22, 2023
LieDetector:
Even their presidential candidate who claimed he had first class in administration, major in accounting abhor statistics. This is the first time I am hearing such thing in my life that statistics doesn't matter. No wonder the country is failing because they don't have what is pushing them.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 7:11am On Feb 22, 2023
VinnyBaba:

VERY SHAMELESS PPLE.

Depending on Illiterates votes from Niger Republic to determine who becomes Nigeria's President. undecided

That is why they weaponized poverty because they know they can be used to further their political career, but I know God is changing the dynamics and we are having a paradigm shift by God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Shikini: 7:11am On Feb 22, 2023
Meanwhile, Thiefnubù hasn't even reached 1k yet
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Longman8: 7:19am On Feb 22, 2023
LORD IF THIS IS UR WILL, I PRAY LET IT BE DONE.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by SocialJustice: 7:23am On Feb 22, 2023
Jagaban people Oya vote na. The nairaland poll is a reflection of the election outcome I have in mind.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 7:27am On Feb 22, 2023
Tilumbu ti lule patapata grin grin

Your arrogance (rejecting over 50 media interviews), mental failure, and incompetence will fail you on Saturday.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Doyou2019: 7:29am On Feb 22, 2023
VinnyBaba:

VERY SHAMELESS PPLE.

This is why those who argue that democracy isn't the best form of government have a point. How can bloody illiterates, without a.clue about what's happening in the country, be the determinant factor for who becomes a leader of the educated and the informed? Just doesn't make sense.
So for backward societies like ours, where there are as many stark illiterates as there are educated illiterates, what's our hope.
Thanks to the present day Nigerian youth pushing for a better election of leaders this time around, na so chronic vote buyers like Thiefnuuubuoo and Athiefkoo for dey shine teeth now.

The Nigerian youth are the only reason our ill-informed compatriots in the rural areas won't have their way this time around.
PDAPC ti lule pii

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Legitimate: 7:34am On Feb 22, 2023
As it stands right now:
Obi 5000+
Tinubu 900+

Wow, mind the gap! Obi is clearly the people's choice and he will rule Nigeria staring from May 29th 2023 in Jesus name.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja / Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) / Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.