Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) (74455 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju / Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by FEMoxylian: 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
If you are a Nigerian and you have transversed the North and South of the country and you still believe in online polls..you are a FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by wentroublecomes: 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Obi we know

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Malory: 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Memphitz357:

APC urchins for Nairaland go don begin create many monikers.
Watch as how Nairaland members go grow in
grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Peter Obi.
Organic Love
Organic Support.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Uchedizzy(f): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Am fully obident , i dont know about you

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by sukar886: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Obi all the way
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by sukar886: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
FEMoxylian:
If you are a Nigerian and you have transversed the North and South of the country and you still believe in online polls..you are a FOOL.
Big fool

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Minjim: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

What you said in totally in line with what Anap polls that predicted Bubu's win,they have a reputation for always being right.
Their data and stats gathering method is always accurate and they have said it all that Nigerians want Obi with the structureless Lp to rule this Country.
I think that's knowing the right thing to do and yet still playing safe.
It is easier to fire Obi of structureless Lp than Tinubu of Apc or Atiku of Pdp.
Obi sef know se if him mess up him no fit see 4 years finish not to talk about second tenure.
But see Atiku and Tinubu,them must complete their 8 tenure even if Nija dey burn.
Vote Wisely,no employ who go get power pass you again ooo.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.

You people didn't factor in people that have their preferred candidate but won't say it out for fear of intimidation.
Most people Tinubu is counting on aren't people with Social Media profiles

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Ance4Liverpool: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
I don't need that your yeye complain ooo vxs There won't be anything like manipulation my friend or have You liked any comment on naira land 2 times before?
blabulu2000:
And to create a poll on nairaland ...where the MoD here will manipulate the post in favor of Obi
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by switlily25(f): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]
Atiku all the way!!!
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Malory: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

What you said in totally in line with what Anap polls that predicted Bubu's win,they have a reputation for always being right.
Their data and stats gathering method is always accurate and they have said it all that Nigerians want Obi with the structureless Lp to rule this Country.
I think that's knowing the right thing to do and yet still playing safe.
It is easier to fire Obi of structureless Lp than Tinubu of Apc or Atiku of Pdp.
Obi sef know se if him mess up him no fit see 4 years finish not to talk about second tenure.
But see Atiku and Tinubu,them must complete their 8 tenure even if Nija dey burn.
Vote Wisely,no employ who go get power pass you again ooo.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by IMMUNO1(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
President Peter Gregory Obi's voided votes is currently more than Atiku's valid votes. Una no get joy here ooo.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by eneyoduke(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
God Bless Peter Obi our incoming President

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
FEMoxylian:
I've noticed f*ols on Nairaland are quick to call others f*ols.

It's just an online poll and nothing more. Why are you bordered by it?
Nobody has said the election result will be dependent on the poll na.

Just testing of mic, you don dey fear.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Malory: 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Diligent1:

Millions of the real voters are not on Nairaland, so that you won't have heart attack when the result is announced Tinubu the president of Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
in 2019, Atikulated cretin now obedient rats elected Atiku as Nigeria president on social media but Buhari was sworn in reality

reality is staring up at igbo and their tribalism politics like wtf!

so me a Yoruba man after insulting the hell out of my tribe will stand under the sun to vote for a man you imbeciles cursed for 8yrs for his misrule but only support because of tribalism and abandoned a man that don't discriminate between Christian and muslims, igbo, Yoruba Hausa? lover of education? daddy of brilliant minds

you igbo on Nairaland must be joking. competency over you people mediocre, never will elect an idiot again as Nigeria president

continue your online voting till Feb 25 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by kosiebe(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Obi for Nairaland
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by verde: 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Obi is my Candidate. Free Fibroid surgeries for 21 women in Aba if Obi wins. This will run from 15th to 22nd of March, 2023. Booking runs from 28th of February. Only Nigerian women irrespective of tribe or religion are qualified.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by AyakaDunukofia: 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
There was a Nairaland poll three days to the presidential election in 2015. Within 2 hours Buhari collected 1000 likes while GEJ was struggling with 200. And the real final result was literally a reflection of that poll.

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Emmychem(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
You have said it all..... NIGERIA FOR LABOUR PARTY (NLP)....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Malory: 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
dyera:

Tinubu's presidential ambition has been thwarted by Buhari.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Krisdan(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Normally na Peter Obi go win (even me sef am OBIdient),but make he no shock all of us cus this online poll does not necessarily reflect the outcome of d election.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by joe4christ(m): 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

there are people who take pride that their supporters are illiterates and not on social media..

evil men who have weaponized poverty..

say no to such men

Learn to call their names. No one will beat you for that. Atiku actually said that and we will teach him a bitter lesson. He will never rule this country!
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by calabardick(m): 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
So many people will have mental disorder after the election.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by adecz: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
This now clearly shows that you
have more Igbos on Nairaland than
other tribes..

Again, you don't see all those choosing
LP online at Peter Obi rallies.. 😏😏

Las, las it is the millions that you see
at the rallies that will cast votes and such
people don't possess smartphones for
online presence.. 🤔🤔

Most of the Igbos voting here don't
even have voter's cards..😁😁😁
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by ndukwejoe(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
This thing is sweet grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Xion20: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
FEMoxylian:
Eyaaaaaar!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Pinito: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
Malory:
Nigerians have unanimously agreed that Obi should lead us come May 29th.
not everybody please
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Tareq1105: 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
Malory:
Obi all the way.

Millions of Nigerians aren't on phone. It'll shock you. I've discovered that obidients are only seen in Lagos outside Lagos they're unknown in south west.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Manofnaija: 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
blabulu2000:
And to create a poll on nairaland ...where the MoD here will manipulate the post in favor of Obi

You didn't complain when the MoD celebrated Tinubu on several occasions.
Kindly join the train before departure

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by mrkia(m): 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
Anyway I'm no enemy to any of them so, I 'like' (vote) them all
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Bini90: 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
I know who will win and I can mention it now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening / Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.