Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo (26326 Views)

Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity / Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party / You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by illuminutty: 9:23am On Feb 22, 2023
He has lost weight and has aged so fast in less than two months. What happened to him?
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Killermamba: 9:23am On Feb 22, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l72_R9485W8?t=19

The spokesman for the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council, Festus Keyamo, has defended President Muhammadu Buhari on the redesign of the naira notes initiated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

Buhari had in a nationwide broadcast on Thursday extended the validity of the old N200 notes till April 10.

The president, however, declared that the old N500 and N1000 notes had ceased to be legal tender contrary to the Supreme Court’s order which insisted that all the old notes remain valid pending the determination of the suit on February 22.

The development had led to violent protests in Lagos, Ogun Oyo and other parts of the country.

The Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, and his counterparts in Kano, Jigawa, Lagos, and Ogun had rejected the president’s directive and insisted the old naira notes remain legal tender until the apex court determines otherwise.

Keyamo, who reacted to the development in a Channels Television’s programme “The 2023 Verdict on Friday,” said the president might have been advised wrongly on the matter.

He said the decision of the APC governors to take the Nigerian government to court on the policy was a true federalism in action.

Keyamo said: “My view is that the President acted honestly without intention to slight the Supreme Court, but he may have acted on wrong advice.

“I did not give that advice; it is not my responsibility. I don’t know who gave that advice. I want to say this openly because tomorrow, people will ask me where I stood at this time.

“He thought he was playing safe by saying, ‘Before you decide this matter in court, may I just provide some middle ground so that country burning, there are riots everywhere, so let me just try and provide some succour to the people, whilst acknowledging the matters are in court.’

“Now, if I were to advise him, I would have advised differently. I did not advise him. It’s not my responsibility; I don’t know who. The best thing is comply strictly with the terms of the order of the Supreme Court that all the old naira notes should circulate for now side by side with the new notes because that is the order of the Supreme Court.

“All authorities in Nigeria must obey the orders of the Supreme Court. Anything to the contrary is a descent into anarchy.

“It’s federalism in action. Those who are clamouring for true federalism – this is true federalism in action. People are thinking that this is the first time that governors of the APC are taking the President to court. It’s not.

“On various issues, they have always challenged the President in court. It doesn’t affect their amity; it doesn’t affect the cohesion of the party; it doesn’t affect the cohesion of these individuals.”

Source:https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/naira-buhari-may-have-acted-on-wrong-advice-keyamo/%3famp

You can transfer to buy the same thing big mouthed mumu
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Hassanmaye(m): 9:23am On Feb 22, 2023
Kingsley34:

The spokesman for the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council, Festus Keyamo, has defended President Muhammadu Buhari on the redesign of the naira notes initiated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

Buhari had in a nationwide broadcast on Thursday extended the validity of the old N200 notes till April 10.

The president, however, declared that the old N500 and N1000 notes had ceased to be legal tender contrary to the Supreme Court’s order which insisted that all the old notes remain valid pending the determination of the suit on February 22.

The development had led to violent protests in Lagos, Ogun Oyo and other parts of the country.

The Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, and his counterparts in Kano, Jigawa, Lagos, and Ogun had rejected the president’s directive and insisted the old naira notes remain legal tender until the apex court determines otherwise.

Keyamo, who reacted to the development in a Channels Television’s programme “The 2023 Verdict on Friday,” said the president might have been advised wrongly on the matter.

He said the decision of the APC governors to take the Nigerian government to court on the policy was a true federalism in action.

Keyamo said: “My view is that the President acted honestly without intention to slight the Supreme Court, but he may have acted on wrong advice.

“I did not give that advice; it is not my responsibility. I don’t know who gave that advice. I want to say this openly because tomorrow, people will ask me where I stood at this time.

“He thought he was playing safe by saying, ‘Before you decide this matter in court, may I just provide some middle ground so that country burning, there are riots everywhere, so let me just try and provide some succour to the people, whilst acknowledging the matters are in court.’

“Now, if I were to advise him, I would have advised differently. I did not advise him. It’s not my responsibility; I don’t know who. The best thing is comply strictly with the terms of the order of the Supreme Court that all the old naira notes should circulate for now side by side with the new notes because that is the order of the Supreme Court.

“All authorities in Nigeria must obey the orders of the Supreme Court. Anything to the contrary is a descent into anarchy.

“It’s federalism in action. Those who are clamouring for true federalism – this is true federalism in action. People are thinking that this is the first time that governors of the APC are taking the President to court. It’s not.

“On various issues, they have always challenged the President in court. It doesn’t affect their amity; it doesn’t affect the cohesion of the party; it doesn’t affect the cohesion of these individuals.”

Source:https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/naira-buhari-may-have-acted-on-wrong-advice-keyamo/%3famp
Wow
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by kaywhy09(m): 9:25am On Feb 22, 2023
Haha
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Ubanz: 9:26am On Feb 22, 2023
Mumu if u need a whare house of coke & Pepsi I will sell it to u without paying cash.
We accept transfers

1 Like

Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Kendo93: 9:27am On Feb 22, 2023
grin

Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by kkonyeji(m): 9:27am On Feb 22, 2023
DSC7:
Wooooowww,,, see mumu talk ooo

Truely you can't support APC without always sounding stuupid....

They're many on this forum
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by OnyesomJ(m): 9:28am On Feb 22, 2023
Undercover Coke and pepsi grin
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Britishpea: 9:29am On Feb 22, 2023
This Keyamo sounds more illiterate than the illiterates. I don’t know why they gave him this job.

I want Tinubu in this seat but this Keyamo isn’t worth it at all.
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Shareholder: 9:29am On Feb 22, 2023
DSC7:
Wooooowww,,, see mumu talk ooo

Truely you can't support APC without always sounding stuupid....

I swear
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Emyogalanya: 9:31am On Feb 22, 2023
It's called voter inducement sometimes I wonder if these people go school at all. Or they think we are stupid? People that come to vote are officially called electorates. Not "OUR VOTERS" there's nothing like our voters in any electoral laws. It's secret ballot. Not a class register where you answer present when you're called by name. Except if they have a *our voters* register let them show us. You can only share drinks to your party members after election at your secretariat not polling unots
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by chibrolex(m): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2023
Kayamo pls use POS or you do transfer... cheesy
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by kevwemike: 9:34am On Feb 22, 2023
Mad man
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Dshocker(m): 9:36am On Feb 22, 2023
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by BrutusOj(m): 9:36am On Feb 22, 2023
cheesy cheesy no be only coke and pepsi, wetin do sprite and Fanta? Una go see somti for Buhari hand before he hand over power. Las Las, e reach everybody.
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Diekahero: 9:38am On Feb 22, 2023
[quote author=Kingsley34 post=121112276]

Source:https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/naira-buhari-may-have-acted-on-wrong-advice-keyamo/%3famp[/quote

Emefiele and Bubu has done this people strong thing. Chai!! Vote LP!!
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Light78: 9:38am On Feb 22, 2023
Simon ekpa said about those things in one of his interviews. He said Nigerian system is corrupt and that's why Biafra land is fighting for referendum.

Even in broad daylight, APC is making us look stupid. They must be voted out.
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Quebec91(m): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2023
I tell you.. foolishly and blindly. Like those ediots spporting tinubu presidency knowing full well he's not medically, physically and mentally up to the task
Kingsley34:

I think the bigger clowns are the ones that foolishly vote them into power
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by MartinsD12(m): 9:40am On Feb 22, 2023
Kingsley34:

grin mumu man coke and Pepsi kill you there
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by 12345baba(m): 9:44am On Feb 22, 2023
keyamo use 200naira note. No dey zuo
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by biggz82: 9:46am On Feb 22, 2023
You think say we no wise abi

Go directly to the company dem go supply una
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by snoopz: 9:50am On Feb 22, 2023
Na why you need billions of naira because you wan buy Pepsi and gala grin
Festus you won't die well
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Nawedeydia: 9:53am On Feb 22, 2023
Coke and pepsi kee you dia. Imagine how the dunce is playing with our intelligence.
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by ITbomb(m): 9:54am On Feb 22, 2023
Do transfer
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by barinedan(m): 9:55am On Feb 22, 2023
You mentioned coke and Pepsi but you failed to mention VOTES, we know your intentions and bear in mind that you all have failed this time around
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by doneback04: 9:56am On Feb 22, 2023
We are not releasing any shishi to you people
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by scholes23(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2023
Kingsley34:

You forgot to add agbado and cassava

1 Like

Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Allisgud: 9:57am On Feb 22, 2023
Werey the won uses coke and Pepsi buy voters🤣🤣🤣
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by RALPHOW(m): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2023
Liar
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by nellyzkid(m): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2023
Why is this mature man always disgracing himself every moment.

1 Like

Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Chetas81(m): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2023
THIS ARE THE EDUCATED NIGERIAN'S WHO BEING BLIND TO SEE THE FUTURE
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Jeffy1206(m): 10:01am On Feb 22, 2023
Mumu if you buy in bulk, they will accept transfer 🤣😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday / Hoodlums Fight For Money Found On Crash Victims / Akpabio On A Medical Check-Up At Ibom Specialist Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.