Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Describe This Picture Of Tinubu And Oshiomhole With One Word - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe This Picture Of Tinubu And Oshiomhole With One Word (1094 Views)

Marafa: Some Angry Governors Plotting To Replace Oshiomhole With Yari / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko / Iara Oshiomhole With Her Husband At APC Convention In Abuja. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe This Picture Of Tinubu And Oshiomhole With One Word by Tiwaz2: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
Describe This Picture of Tinubu and Oshiomhole With One Word.

Moment Senator Bola Tinubu’s raised hands during the national anthem at the party’s presidential rally in Port Harcourt, Rivers state.

3 Likes

Re: Describe This Picture Of Tinubu And Oshiomhole With One Word by Emmanuella00(f): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
😂😂
Re: Describe This Picture Of Tinubu And Oshiomhole With One Word by fijiuba: 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
grin grin Diamentia

3 Likes

Re: Describe This Picture Of Tinubu And Oshiomhole With One Word by Naira20: 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tinubu: I'm happy I didn't balablu today.
I feel like flying.I dey feel high

Oshiomole: Guy, the heroin don dey
work o...behave yourself.

10 Likes

Re: Describe This Picture Of Tinubu And Oshiomhole With One Word by magoo10(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
disappointment

1 Like

Re: Describe This Picture Of Tinubu And Oshiomhole With One Word by blabulu2000: 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
Yes...I can relate to this in any campaign setting.

But the Op must be stupid for starting this illogical. thread...what is the sense in it...
Re: Describe This Picture Of Tinubu And Oshiomhole With One Word by DSC7: 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
Oshiomole be like;Omo this man wey we dey package brain don off again ooooo tongue

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii which kind wahala be this undecided

If una see the speed wey Tinupoo take drop that staff ehnn,, una go know say the man no dey conscious of his environment....

2 Likes

Re: Describe This Picture Of Tinubu And Oshiomhole With One Word by Urheadmaster(m): 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
These man is not fit tongue

3 Likes

Re: Describe This Picture Of Tinubu And Oshiomhole With One Word by ClearFlair: 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Team lule
Re: Describe This Picture Of Tinubu And Oshiomhole With One Word by Creamypie(m): 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
E don start again
Re: Describe This Picture Of Tinubu And Oshiomhole With One Word by Neckpresser101: 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
If embarrassment was a person grin
Re: Describe This Picture Of Tinubu And Oshiomhole With One Word by Bigshots001(m): 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hey,werey you don start again? Respect yourself and bring down your down your hands.
Re: Describe This Picture Of Tinubu And Oshiomhole With One Word by Phoen1X: 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
Next time,i'll tie those hands up.
Re: Describe This Picture Of Tinubu And Oshiomhole With One Word by correctyourself(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tiwaz2:
Describe This Picture of Tinubu and Oshiomhole With One Word.

Moment Senator Bola Tinubu’s raised hands during the national anthem at the party’s presidential rally in Port Harcourt, Rivers state.

Is this man with us? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kano State APC Chairman Lost Polling Unit To NNPP (photos) / Lagos INEC Opens State Collation Centre, Says No Result Yet From Lgas / Asiwaju And Oba Akiolu Embraced In An Emotional Way -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.