Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,133 members, 7,856,529 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

China Ready To Join Forces With Russia To Defend National Interests - Beijing - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Ready To Join Forces With Russia To Defend National Interests - Beijing (805 Views)

Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia / Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Ready To Join Forces With Russia To Defend National Interests - Beijing by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
Director of the Office of the Foreign Affairs Commission of the Communist Party of China’s Central Committee said China will "together with all like-minded partners further promote the development of the international order in the direction of equitable development"

The People’s Republic of China is ready to join forces with Russia to decisively stand up for national interests and promote mutually beneficial cooperation in all areas, Wang Yi, director of the Office of the Foreign Affairs Commission of the Communist Party of China’s Central Committee, said on Tuesday as he met with Russian Security Council Secretary Nikolay Patrushev.

"During a virtual meeting at the end of last year our leaders (Chinese President Xi Jinping and Russian President Vladimir Putin - TASS) came up with a plan for further development of bilateral relations. We are ready to join forces with the Russian side, in accordance with the high-level agreements, to decisively stand up for national interests and virtues, and promote mutually beneficial cooperation in all areas," he said.

Wang Yi said China will "together with all like-minded partners further promote the development of the international order in the direction of equitable development." The diplomat also said that the consultations of Beijing and Moscow on strategic security issues are some of the highly effective communications between the parties, and play a unique role in strengthening mutual trust and interaction.

Wang Yi also drew attention to the fact that in the context of the changing international situation, it’s important to compare notes, in a timely and in-depth manner, on the bilateral agenda and the issues of the international and regional dimension.

"It’s necessary to unlock the potential of this mechanism, and it’s also necessary to develop new steps of strategic interaction in accordance with the changing situation in order to provide the necessary guarantees for national development," he said. "I want to fully join your appreciation of the strategic cooperation between the two countries."

Wang Yi said China and Russia, as permanent members of the UN Security Council, bear a very important responsibility for peace in the world.

https://tass.com/world/1580047
Re: China Ready To Join Forces With Russia To Defend National Interests - Beijing by Slymking: 9:18am On Feb 22, 2023
China the paper tiger with no claws always yarppin without action, better don't try stupid things that would provoke US and NATO cus China thought it about having million of soldiers that they can confront NATO I pity them, meanwhile this shitty China promised Ukraine protection if invaded by any nuclear power but reverse is the case here today but I wouldn't blame them as the saying goes"show me your friend and I'd tell you who you are" Russia also can't be trusted with anything so China and Russia are same.
Re: China Ready To Join Forces With Russia To Defend National Interests - Beijing by Obrigardo: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2023
China is fragile. Don't be fooled. A nuclear strike on Beijing will cripple China in one day. Xi knows so well how the Wang dynasty fell.
Re: China Ready To Join Forces With Russia To Defend National Interests - Beijing by Vl3ly: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obrigardo:
China is fragile. Don't be fooled. A nuclear strike on Beijing will cripple China in one day. Xi knows so well how the Wang dynasty fell.
you yawnn pass this one when Europe dey sanction Russia the real super power

1 Like

Re: China Ready To Join Forces With Russia To Defend National Interests - Beijing by Vl3ly: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
Slymking:
China the paper tiger with no claws always yarppin without action, better don't try stupid things that would provoke US and NATO cus China thought it about having million of soldiers that they can confront NATO I pity them, meanwhile this shitty China promised Ukraine protection if invaded by any nuclear power but reverse is the case here today but I wouldn't blame them as the saying goes"show me your friend and I'd tell you who you are" Russia also can't be trusted with anything so China and Russia are same.
shey NATO wey there amunition don finish
Re: China Ready To Join Forces With Russia To Defend National Interests - Beijing by Obrigardo: 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
Vl3ly:
you yawnn pass this one when Europe dey sanction Russia the real super power

It's an insane person that thinks Russia is invincible. Dumb. You think russia won't give up their nuclear weapons? They will when criminal putin will be removed from the picture. But after he causes a mass casualty event.
Re: China Ready To Join Forces With Russia To Defend National Interests - Beijing by Vl3ly: 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Obrigardo:

It's an insane person that thinks Russia is invincible. Dumb. You think russia won't give up their nuclear weapons? They will when criminal putin will be removed from the picture. But after he causes a mass casualty event.
e pain am

1 Like

Re: China Ready To Join Forces With Russia To Defend National Interests - Beijing by Obrigardo: 12:03am On Feb 24, 2023
Vl3ly:
e pain am

pain am in what exactly?

That criminal putin is losing woefully, and couldn't even take Kyiv in a year?

Naaaa, nothing dey pain me for there.
Re: China Ready To Join Forces With Russia To Defend National Interests - Beijing by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 24, 2023
Obrigardo:

pain am in what exactly?

I like the fact that he ignored you grin
You people come up with all types of silly stuff.
But you know...you need that distraction and diversion grin
It helps you cope.
The goal of the SMO is to liberate the people of the Donbass Republics (not Kiev, although that may change with evolving developments)
Russia was in Kiev and left in good faith hoping that negotiations would be implemented.
Do you remember the testimony of the Israeli PM that had gone to negotiate or you are afflicted with dementia/memory loss?
The video is to refresh your memory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JREMEqXSpGA
Re: China Ready To Join Forces With Russia To Defend National Interests - Beijing by freakyamanda(f): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
Slymking:

China defeated US in Korea several decades ago without an air force. US is the paper tiger.

4 Likes

Re: China Ready To Join Forces With Russia To Defend National Interests - Beijing by freakyamanda(f): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
Obrigardo:

pain am in what exactly?

Hmm. He is losing. Is that why they loaded 20 trucks filled with corpses of Ukrainian soldiers in Soledar?

Watch out! Backhmut will be Soledar times 5. The Nazi scum are dying like flies.

2 Likes

Re: China Ready To Join Forces With Russia To Defend National Interests - Beijing by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Intense Prospetiy Decline: US To Bring Back Child Labor And Formalize Slavery
https://www.nairaland.com/7584067/intense-prospetiy-decline-us-bring#121198226
Re: China Ready To Join Forces With Russia To Defend National Interests - Beijing by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
freakyamanda:

China defeated US in Korea several decades ago without an air force. US is the paper tiger.
My love (heart emoticon)
Re: China Ready To Join Forces With Russia To Defend National Interests - Beijing by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
BidenDConqueror:
I'll create a thread for this when I'm able to

Russia confronted with whole empire of diverse enemies, says Medvedev

History repeats itself, Russia’s Security Council Deputy Chairman said.

History repeats itself and Russia is again confronted with an empire of diverse enemies 80 years after the victory in the Battle of Stalingrad, Russia’s Security Council Deputy Chairman Dmitry Medvedev said in an article, Year of Defending Fatherland, published in the National Defense magazine on Saturday.

"A year after the start of the special military operation, we celebrated yet another very important date in our history in February 2023: the 80th anniversary of the Soviet people’s victory in the Battle of Stalingrad - the chief battle of the 20th century, after which the final rout of the Hitlerite armies became inevitable," Medvedev said.

"History repeats itself. We are again confronted actually with a whole empire of diverse enemies: Ukrainian and European Neo-Nazis, the United States, other Anglo-Saxons and their minions (about half a hundred of countries)," he said.

The enemies have set the task of wiping Russia off from the face of the earth but their attempts will fail, the security official stressed.

"We are stronger and this is also obvious now. And the so-called ‘Western world’ is just a small part of the international community, about 15% of the planet’s population. A rich, over-satiated but still a minority," he added.

The past year of the special military operation in Ukraine has taught the Russians many things and consolidated the country’s citizens in the fight against the common enemy and "has finally helped get rid of the illusions about the ‘democratic’ West whose hypocrisy and frenzied Russophobia have gone beyond all thinkable limits," Medvedev pointed out.

What Russia has gained over that year is its firm confidence in its own strength and in its victory, he said.

https://tass.com/politics/1581499

Re: China Ready To Join Forces With Russia To Defend National Interests - Beijing by ObamaMessi: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
BidenDConqueror:

I like the fact that he ignored you grin
You people come up with all types of silly stuff.
But you know...you need that distraction and diversion grin
It helps you cope.
The goal of the SMO is to liberate the people of the Donbass Republics (not Kiev, although that may change with evolving developments)
Russia was in Kiev and left in good faith hoping that negotiations would be implemented.
Do you remember the testimony of the Israeli PM that had gone to negotiate or you are afflicted with dementia/memory loss?
The video is to refresh your memory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JREMEqXSpGA
You are the one suffering from dementia. You like the fact that your fellow lunatic ignored him but funny enough you responded to him. How foolish you are amuses me grin grin grin
Silence sometimes means accepting defeat. I don't know why idiots like you won't hide their heads in shame. If the goal of the invasion was to liberate the Dombas, why is it that the war is still raging on? Is Russia too weak to take it from the Ukraine?

1 Like

Re: China Ready To Join Forces With Russia To Defend National Interests - Beijing by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
pansophist:

Who is fighting a war it can never win?

And no, Ukraine officially lost its sovereignty after the 2014 coup, sponsored and supported by the West.

You think they will spend so much trillions and risk loosing their hegemony for nothing? If they care so much about democracy, why are they silent on the current Israeli genocide in Palestine?

(1) (Reply)

NATO Publication About Why and How Hamas Uses Civilians As Human Shields / End Time Events: The King Of The North -Russia Vs The King Of The South -America / Should Obama pick Hillary Clinton as running mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.