Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party (15096 Views)

Opinion Poll Favors Tinubu As Atiku Fumbles In Handling PDP Internal Crises / PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis / How Kogi Pdp’s Internal Crisis, Power Rotation Fuelled Support For Bello (2) (3) (4)

PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by aylive02(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2023
PDP Internal Crisis: The leadership of the Middle Belt Forum has directed the people of that region to vote for Peter Obi during the presidential election.

- Adakole Ijogi, Political Economist, Member, PDP.
https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1628316315319693312?t=jx0zxcPqILUisITev_S4lw&s=19

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Trust22(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2023
PETER OBI ... The man after God's own heart

147 Likes 16 Shares

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 22, 2023
irorun dee Bawa ni naijeria

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2023
APC is destroyed.

241 Likes 20 Shares

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Derrickfoster1: 11:16am On Feb 22, 2023
Hahahahahahaha

Jungle don leave Grass Begin grow bear bear 🤣🤣

Moh247

Ireportive

Mae una come tell Bola Tinubu say e don lose this election o

204 Likes 22 Shares

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Coolsperm: 11:19am On Feb 22, 2023
My dear as a Yoruba Christian never you vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, it will backfire, remember Owo church bombing, remember southern kaduna, don't be a fool, be wise, don't vote for Muslim Muslim ticket

289 Likes 34 Shares

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Penguin2: 11:19am On Feb 22, 2023
It’s still Wednesday morning.

By Friday night, it would be clear to all Nigerians that we are just going to the polls on Saturday to coronate Peter Obi as the next President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God, you see we are sincerely demanding for the good of Nigeria and for the emergence of the best man in the race, don’t let darkness triumph over light.

Let not those who put their trust in you be put to shame, amen.

269 Likes 29 Shares

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Massiveglory: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2023
Baba, everbodi is movin over.
PODATTI ti take over

205 Likes 20 Shares

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Godjone(m): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2023
With Obi, Nigeria is secured

119 Likes 14 Shares

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by ATEAMS: 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
How do you know someone is for you? They bring peace you haven't found anywhere else. They support your effort. They water your growth.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Opportuneke(m): 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hmmmm, I’m just short of words.

One thing for sure, elections are not conducted online. So until the final result, all the collapsing and merging of structures doesn’t get to me.

I’m talking for myself oooo because I’ve witnessed several elections in this country by spending more than three and half decades here. So I know for sure how the outcomes of elections in Nigeria used to be.

Well we hope for the best this time by God’s grace 🙏🏻

kcnwaigbo:

Oga this is not an online endorsement

Please calm down, I no dey for dragging Abeg!!!

I only expressed myself based on my perspective please. You can enlighten me because I’m open to learning.

Thanks 🙏🏻

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by famology(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
Pdp is dead

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by shiki(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
cheesy Yes Yes Yes, middle belt is highly Obidient

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Felabrity: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
North central in the bag for LP
South South in the bag for LP
South East in the bag for LP
North East in the bag for PDP
North West in the bag for PDP
South West in the bag for APC

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by salbis(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
Endorsement here and there. Barely 3 days to go!

VOTE WISELY!

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by APC2: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
From all parts of Nigeria, Obi has received tremendous endorsement. His victory will be celebrated in every part of Nigeria

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Brendaniel: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by PonzlHater(f): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obi is the Way

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by bigdammyj: 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
Noted.
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by andy244: 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
Voce populi Voce Dei

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by TheGreenHouse: 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
Interesting times
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by ArinzeAnthony03: 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Congratulations Peter Obi...

Abi Una wan still do poll?

Oya, like for Obi

Share for Atiku and Tinubu

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
How many of dem grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Atiku losing ground to Tinubu through Obi

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Benblaq(m): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
He prepareth a table in the presence of our enemies of the state. ..PDP, APC, Urchins, BATists, Mikanos, Agberos make una fight break bottle, but don't forget to thumbprint for LP on Saturday, except of course you guys lose your hands while fighting, which is a welcome excuse.

Me:

21 Likes

A new and prosperous Nigeria is a POssible ,
Time to take back our country from these wicked and evil leaders.
Follow who know road, follow Peter obi the first choice for Nigerians.

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by andy244: 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Vox Populi Vox Dei

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by bobobenz: 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
JUNGLE DON DEY MATURE LOL... PETER OBI IS COMING

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Hydroxide(m): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
lansile:
Atiku losing ground to Tinubu through Obi
na ignorance just dey worry you. Lol

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Curious345: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
MAD people - vote for Bat-shet

Illuminated people- vote for OBIDATTI

8 Likes 2 Shares

Rochas Okorocha Visits Nana Akufor-Ado In Accra, Ghana (Photos) / Yoruba Koya: As South-western States Begin Movement For Restructuring.. / Ihedioha Orders Compulsory Teaching Of Igbo Language In Schools