Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government (14675 Views)

Explosion Rocks Kogi Government Office / EndSARS Protesters Block Kogi Government House, Deny Security Operatives Access / Dino Melaye Exposes 'Kogi Government Thugs' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by PHIPEX(m): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
You know you have skeleton and still be dragging with Buhari, are you Fulani? See how Elrufai is still flexing but you are lamenting

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by Don009: 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
Its only in Nigeria that you will caught a thief, the thief will take you to court.
Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by israelmao(m): 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
El-Rufai and Gandollar's partner in crime.
Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by Penywise(m): 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
How many properties UAE get for kogi?
Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by Tareq1105: 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Himtulie247:
grin Abeg wooooooo !.Make una help me explain dis wan for layman's Language !!!

How can Government confiscate Government Property for the same country and same government grin

When I read it I knew Bawa EFCC no get sense bcoz the press release doesn't make sense.

A state government can invest outside the country but state government forfeiting property to Fed Govt, I no understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by Gondonu: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
Bastard criminal
Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by Kog45(m): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hendrixky:
I say Buhari go show all of them shege

Remaining el rufai and tinubu
Oga we are not kids here,so be civic in your political analysis,enough of these tirades....Oh in your mind El Rufai is a thief abi.He is better than most SW and SE governors and Buhari jailing Tinubu shows how myopic you are in real politicking in Nigeria.....Oga get your PVC and do the needful,social media cannot win anybody president but real field campaigning .....If I may ask how many times have you gone out to do house to house campaigns for Peter Obi,just check total numbers of nairaland monikers and you will realized president cannot be won here.I pity do or die supporters of Tinubu and Obi who do flex fake muscles here una eyes go clear on 25th feb.
Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by Psady(m): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Las las yahaya will smile last, He did see an opportunity to capitalise on, and he took it with both hands, he wouldn't be the first and last , he just didn't have the anointing to steal.A wise man with a bold spirit.
Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by BreakingNews21: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
Felabrity:
One of the worst APC Governors

Bello is going to jail for his crimes

Family of looters

Sending them to jail is not the issue. Keeping them there for their full sentence is the issue. Imagine Kalu, Ibori, and Fayose just to name a few are out and walking free today. Dem either pay a fee or switch political parties or both go free formula.
Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by BlackMan6969(m): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
Felabrity:

Family of looters
You don hear of any governor wey them arrest before for Naija? It's a circle they don't arrest themselves. Excep they want the arrested to expose a lot of secretes.
Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by Psady(m): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kog45:
Oga we are not kids here,so be civic in your political analysis,enough of these tirades....Oh in your mind El Rufai is a thief abi.He is better than most SW and SE governors and Buhari jailing Tinubu shows how myopic you are in real politicking in Nigeria.....Oga get your PVC and do the needful,social media cannot win anybody president but real field campaigning .....If I may ask how many times have you gone out to do house to house campaigns for Peter Obi,just check total numbers of nairaland monikers and you will realized president cannot be won here.I pity do or die supporters of Tinubu and Obi who do flex fake muscles here una eyes go clear on 25th feb.
That guy is a noise maker! The exact saying of an empty barrell makes a loud noise!
Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by Felabrity: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
BreakingNews21:

Sending them to jail is not the issue. Keeping them there for their full sentence is the issue. Imagine Kalu, Ibori, and Fayose just to name a few are out and walking free today. Dem either pay a fee or switch political parties or both go free formula.
it depends on who the president is
Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by Abrahamgreat(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
Danburuwa:

Source- https://punchng.com/alleged-forfeiture-of-property-shows-efccs-desperation-kogi/

Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7580378/court-orders-forfeiture-14-properties
which Nigerians are you thanking and who are those standing by you corrupt individuals and accidental opportunists at the helm of affairs in Kogi State. Mr. Yahaya Bello, just complete your tenure, you haven't seen anything. The blood of innocent Kogites are seeking for justice against you.
Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by KomonSense: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
Owo massacre

Deborah's lynching

8 months ASUU strike

Fuel scarcity

N420 per liter of fuel

N750 to $1

Naira scarcity

Millions k!lled by herdsmen

Millions k!lled by Boko

Farmer-herder crisis

Train attacks

Kidnapping and banditry.

These are the reasons why I'll vote out APC
#SayNoToAPC

1 Like

Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by BigIyanga: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
engineerkola:
Very useless governor. It shows what APC represents.

A governor that doesn't care about the people like APC government

At the height of the flooding in Kogi last year, the governor's wife was flaunting a Mercedes Mayback she bought and she was cruising in abuja. No single word of encouragement from her to her people affected by the flood. Instead, she was flaunting stolen wealth in their faces. Like Yayaha Bello like Tinubu
See fattie bum bum and yam leg… all the $$ she still dey like Michelin
Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by Burgerlomo: 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
Penywise:
How many properties UAE get for kogi?

D thing tire me ooo

Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tareq1105:

When I read it I knew Bawa EFCC no get sense bcoz the press release doesn't make sense.

A state government can invest outside the country but state government forfeiting property to Fed Govt, I no understand.
I just dey wonder wooo ! angry
Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by herbalwisdom52(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Buhari is the worst nigerian president in the history of nigeria.......

The fool is bent on distroying everybody both the rich and the poor.....

There was no cash at all in all the whole useless banks i went today...

Only for a fruadulent useless boy to charge me in pos 20k to collect just 50k....

My broder no be juju be that?

Is this how this beef neck buhari is so confortably dealing with us....

Can't this madman called buhari be impeached today or what?

Please my fellow nigerian Lets join hands to impeach buhari....

By tommorow 1 million boys will be raiding the whole comunities please be guided.....

This hunger is real ooooooooo.....

If we dont see cash to eat today how are we going to vote on saturday?

I repeat.... Lets impeach buhari today or no election at all.......
Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by Ashirioluwa: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Why does a state government needs a property in another country?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by asobo1: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
cry

It shows that the Fulnais have an agenda that has not finished

They plan to rig in atiku
Read what you wrote and slap yourself for being gullible. The same Bello who pays civil servants percentage salary have the gods to call the EFCC chairman names. His wife should come out from her hiding if truly EFCC is corruption headquarters.
Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by LastProphet: 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Felabrity:

Family of looters

Worst of only APC governors? He's the worst governor currently living
Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by sukar886: 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Buhari at work
Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by jaytee01(m): 6:08am On Feb 23, 2023
EFCC NEEDS TO TEACH THAT CRIMINAL A LESSON THAT HE WILL NEVER FORGET.

MEANWHILE, VOTE OBI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA

Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by Atlantis585: 6:57am On Feb 23, 2023
That Yeye Bello will spend years in prison once he leaves office.

He does not have money to develope his state but he and his wives are stealing billions and running away from EFCC.

I saw him arrive at a conference this week in a $1 million Bullet proof Mercedes Benz Brabus.

God will surely punish people like him who embezzle the people’s money while leaving them to suffer and die of hunger and illnesses.

https://www.businessinsider.com/mercedes-g-wagen-bulletproof-armored-brabus-luxury-suv-tank-military-2020-5#:~:text=The%20Invicto%20series%20is%20not,rails%2C%20and%20an%20intercom%20system.

Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by HNICEARTH: 7:15am On Feb 23, 2023
According to him, for the avoidance of doubt, Kogi has no property that can be forfeited to the Federal Government under any guise, adding, “it is a campaign of calumny taken too far.”

"this is a forfeiture proceeding and the order is an order of interim forfeiture, which gives persons who allegedly own the properties rights to come to court to establish their ownership of the said properties. We will follow through with the courts."

grin grin grin
Re: Alleged Forfeiture Of Property Shows EFCC’s Desperation — Kogi Government by Searchingvictor: 2:42am On Apr 02, 2023
Thieves

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Affirms Okowa, Sani Bello And Ishaku's Elections / N712bn Unaccounted For By Officials Of Presidential Amnesty Programme – NSA / Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.