Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Your Congratulations To The Winner Of The Presidential Election Goes To Who? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Congratulations To The Winner Of The Presidential Election Goes To Who? (358 Views)

Your Congratulations To The Winner Of The Presidential Election Goes To Who? / If This Election Goes To Runoff Between Atiku And Tinubu / "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Congratulations To The Winner Of The Presidential Election Goes To Who? by omurphy23456: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
Your congratulations to the winner of the Presidential election Goes to who?
1. Peter Obi
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Atiku Abubaka
Re: Your Congratulations To The Winner Of The Presidential Election Goes To Who? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
Definitely to The Great Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Congratulations To The Winner Of The Presidential Election Goes To Who? by IGBOGENE27(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
omurphy23456:
Your congratulations to the winner of the Presidential election Goes to who?
1. Peter Obi
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Atiku Abubaka

Mine goes to Peter Obi, and he ll definitely be congratulated as the winner of the 2023 Nigerian presidential election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Congratulations To The Winner Of The Presidential Election Goes To Who? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
IGBOGENE27:

Mine goes to Peter Obi, and he ll definitely be congratulated as the winner of the 2023 Nigerian presidential election.

You watch too much cartoons and now believe everything is possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Congratulations To The Winner Of The Presidential Election Goes To Who? by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
Undisputably Peter Obi!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Congratulations To The Winner Of The Presidential Election Goes To Who? by LAXconfidential(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You watch too much cartoons and now believe everything is possible.

Spit is coming out from your mouth bro, clean it. You're everywhere on nairaland jumping from thread to thread foaming in the mouth. Na only you dem commission for this job? Pay other people to join you na?

1 Like

Re: Your Congratulations To The Winner Of The Presidential Election Goes To Who? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Spit is coming out from your mouth bro, clean it. You're everywhere on nairaland jumping from thread to thread foaming in the mouth. Na only you dem commission for this job? Pay other people to join you na?

You came at the dying hours. I would have employed you.
Re: Your Congratulations To The Winner Of The Presidential Election Goes To Who? by stancydg: 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Mine is to PO and you can find it in the video on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7576021/perform-2years-get-sacked-obidients
Re: Your Congratulations To The Winner Of The Presidential Election Goes To Who? by muykem: 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Asiwaju ofcourse. Ask Zuckerberg the meaning of Asiwaju.
Re: Your Congratulations To The Winner Of The Presidential Election Goes To Who? by AtikuOkowa: 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wonders
so Atiku has oppositions?

(1) (Reply)

My Polling Unit Result / No Voting In Orlu L.G.A In Imo State / Obasenjo Ask President Buhari To Cancel The Election Through Open Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.