Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight (22378 Views)

Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) / Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets / Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by djbussy(m): 1:37am On Feb 24, 2023
You mean Biafra party . Hmm! What a pity . Una know no obi well. May you not labour in sorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 24, 2023
spearman:
END OF COMEDY

🤣😀🤣😀

You are wicked!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by UncommonLogic: 2:18am On Feb 24, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is going to declare Edo state results before 2pm and obi is wining

Who wanna bet should quote me

Nigerians please this is the time to do the right thing

If you can't give out your sister, your daughter or rather you as a woman can't marry someone in tinubu's condition memory failure, dementia, mentally and physically not fit but still you want to bring tinubu Upon Nigeria may you and your children know no peace

You ate Asiwaju bread.

He helped you earlier in life. Go and thank him personally You can't repay him with the future of 220m Nigerians. Go and thank him personally
Asiwaju is now suffering dementia and not fit to preside over a country.

For all those quoting me
Know this im from Edo state..
You.can be from Edo or masquerading as one, it really doesn't matter.
Your pandora pathological liar Obi tuary the IPOB packaged fraud is DOA.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by LuxeriaAutos: 2:41am On Feb 24, 2023
renderme:
Copy copy. Tinubus PCC did campaign end announcement to avoid liability, dem don quickly write one too. grin

Always copying. Did not come out with manifesto. Ended up copying jagabans manifesto after many months. Just leave leadership to your betters. tongue
suffer no Dey tire you abi. Anything wey your eye see make you take am like that.
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by AndrewTate(m): 3:09am On Feb 24, 2023
Oracleamehdin:
I see God honoring Atiku in the forthcoming election!!

Congratulations Sir Atiku

Congratulations PDP
Be seeing nonsense there… werey🤡
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by azpekuliar: 4:02am On Feb 24, 2023
Hendrixky:

If you can't give out your sister, your daughter or rather you as a woman can't marry someone in tinubu's condition memory failure, dementia, mentally and physically not fit but still you want to bring tinubu Upon Nigeria may you and your children know no peace

You ate Asiwaju bread.

He helped you earlier in life. Go and thank him personally You can't repay him with the future of 220m Nigerians. Go and thank him personally

For all those quoting me

Edo - the most OBIdient state! My maternal home. Una must vomit 1m votes for Obi. No excuses!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by kkonyeji(m): 5:33am On Feb 24, 2023
renderme:
Copy copy. Tinubus PCC did campaign end announcement to avoid liability, dem don quickly write one too. grin

Always copying. Did not come out with manifesto. Ended up copying jagabans manifesto after many months. Just leave leadership to your betters. tongue

I like your wailing
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by JAGS001(m): 5:54am On Feb 24, 2023
Laple0541:
Special thanks to Mr Peter Gregory Obi for making the road to the presidency a smoother one for the incoming president Bola Ahmed Ikechukwu Tinubu.

Nigeria will surely know his time for unprecedented development. If he was able to do it in Lagos, he can surely replicate the success for Nigeria.

God bless Bola Tinubu (GCFR)
God bless progressive minded Nigerians
God bless Nigeria
You mean Peter gringory? grin
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by BeanX(m): 6:13am On Feb 24, 2023
excomarow:
Before Sunday Noon, Obi will be Announced n declared Winner Insha Allah cool
Tinubu or Atiku will become your president
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by luluosas(m): 6:25am On Feb 24, 2023
Good job. Well done. LP has my vote
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by Iykolysis: 6:33am On Feb 24, 2023
LP we have gotten your message, good job, we shall respond positively with our PVCs come Saturday, February 25.
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by Quebec91(m): 6:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Amen!
excomarow:
Before Sunday Noon, Obi will be Announced n declared Winner Insha Allah cool
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by StrongAlphMale: 7:32am On Feb 24, 2023
IMMUNO1:
Does Labour Party have situation room?

They do. You'll be updated today as regards their situation room

1 Like

Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by StrongAlphMale: 7:34am On Feb 24, 2023
DeeTweenie:
We leave everything in God's hands.

I awaits the announcement of LP, Peter Obi as the coming president of Nigeria. Amen.

God won't come down from heaven and choose obi for us.

Do you have your PVC?
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by nairanaira12: 7:36am On Feb 24, 2023
Laple0541:
Special thanks to Mr Peter Gregory Obi for making the road to the presidency a smoother one for the incoming president Bola Ahmed Ikechukwu Tinubu.

Nigeria will surely know his time for unprecedented development. If he was able to do it in Lagos, he can surely replicate the success for Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria

Lolz. Your discouraging effort is common knowledge
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by nairanaira12: 7:40am On Feb 24, 2023
renderme:

Oga, shut up. Tinubu is about to loot your destiny and you are rejoicing over it
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by matm: 7:44am On Feb 24, 2023
No more hiring of rentend crowds warns LP or screaming LP has no structure.Its now time for Nigerians to decide.
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by Alibaba30: 8:09am On Feb 24, 2023
For the sake of ur family for the sake of this generation I urge everybody to come out massive and Vote Peter obi.......we can't afford to suffer anoda 8years........vote the sake of you unborn children der deserve a better life don't bring them to face this hardship cause of greed PETER OBI 2023 TILL further notice
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:28am On Feb 24, 2023
Hendrixky:

You ate Asiwaju bread.

For all those quoting me

No cap! Peter Obi is getting 95% votes in Benin. Everybody in my area, Idokpa down to Bypass and up to Aduwawa is coming out on Saturday to give Obi our votes! Obaseki can go and suck his cock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by wwe11: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2023
WHAT GOD CANNOT DO, DOES NOT EXIST.

BY THE MERCY OF GOD, COME 29TH MAY 2023, PETER OBI SHALL BE SWORN IN AS THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by felzokugo(m): 8:34am On Feb 24, 2023
Hendrixky:

You ate Asiwaju bread.

For all those quoting me

U get sense bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by felzokugo(m): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2023
Reinaldo:
Victory is here my dear Obidients. They said Labour Party was a social media party but now the structure scares them, they said Peter Obi would withdraw, but now he is the leading candidate. Let's go out and vote massively for Peter Obi because he is the best candidate by far.
A better nigeria is POssible! I vote LP...
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by felzokugo(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2023
Laple0541:

God bless Nigeria

Kikikikik....demented urinating vibrating balablu man wan replicate wetin abeg??
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by CutSoap(m): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2023
Somebody should help me with 5k so I can travel to my polling unit in Akwa Ibom State and vote for my Peter Obi ooo.

*Account Number:* 3499435459 *Account Owner:* Emmanuel David Dickson
*Bank:* Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Ltd
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by menthomatics(m): 9:04am On Feb 24, 2023
Una try well well ooo. Victory is ours in Jesus name.
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by Shikini: 9:05am On Feb 24, 2023
Great
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by slashthroat: 9:13am On Feb 24, 2023
PointZerom:

May Nigeria win through OBIDATTI.

If DSS pick you up now with this nonsense pic you will start shouting human rights up and down.
Obidundee
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by PointZerom: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2023
slashthroat:

If DSS pick you up now with this nonsense pic you will start shouting human rights up and down.
Obidundee

Shut up. They should pick Tinubu up first.
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by slashthroat: 9:51am On Feb 24, 2023
PointZerom:

Shut up. They should pick Tinubu up first.

Lol they cannot but they will useless you.
Me I done give you my own 2kobo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence / Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 68th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.