Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

My Prediction Of The Presidential Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prediction Of The Presidential Election. (527 Views)

Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju / Prediction Of Election By States (if Things Don't Change) / Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prediction Of The Presidential Election. by amnesty7: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
As the exciting campaigns come to an end, and the elections less than 36 hours away, most Nigerians know who their preferred candidates are. We have seen lots of predictions, some of which were honest and factual while others were brazen propaganda or even outrightly unfounded. Below are the six geopolitical zones:
*South West with six states
*South East with five states
*South South with six states
*North West with seven states
*North Central with six state
*North East with six sates

Among the presidential candidates, four of them are the ones to reckon with:
*Bola Tinubu of the APC
*Atiku Abubakar of the PDP
*Peter Obi of the LP, and
*Rabi'u Kwankwaso of the NNPP

Based on what is humanly predictable, Bola Tinubu will comfortably have a win in the following states:

LAGOS
OYO
ONDO
OGUN
OSUN
EKITI
KWARA
KOGI
NIGER
ZAMFARA
KEBBI
SOKOTO
BORNO
YOBE
GOMBE
KADUNA
KATSINA

He will also get the minimum 25%
in:

*KANO
*JIGAWA
*NASARAWA
*PLATEAU
*BAUCHI
*RIVERS
*EDO
*BENUE

This is my honest prediction.
Re: My Prediction Of The Presidential Election. by amnesty7: 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
I also honestly think that he will not even get the 25% in the following states:
*ABIA
*ENUGU
*IMO
*EBONYI
*ANAMBRA
*DELTA
*AKWA IBOM
*CROSS RIVER
*BAYELSA
*TARABA
*ADAMAWA
*BENUE
Re: My Prediction Of The Presidential Election. by NothingDoMe: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
lol. He will be lucky to see 25% in any SS/SE
Re: My Prediction Of The Presidential Election. by ekolobaba: 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tinubu will win Cross River and Bayelsa. He might win Edo.

He’ll get 25% in Delta, Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom and Imo.
Re: My Prediction Of The Presidential Election. by amnesty7: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
NothingDoMe:
lol. He will be lucky to see 25% in any SS/SE
OK. That's why I included only two states from the SS.
Re: My Prediction Of The Presidential Election. by 4teenblaq: 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
ekolobaba:

Wow!!

Clap for yourself

2 Likes

Re: My Prediction Of The Presidential Election. by NothingDoMe: 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
ekolobaba:

He will NEVER win an SS/SE state. Take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: My Prediction Of The Presidential Election. by iSense247: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ekemeze, You called yourself a Christian

And you are always praying for Nigeria

But you will neither vote nor vote wisely

Will INEC count your prayer points?

You are a spiritual Mumu (no apology)

Almajiris, bandits and terrorists will determine your who rules you.

They will choose for you your next president

If you escape Buhari's disasterous government

You may not be lucky under Kleptomaniac-Terrorist ticket
Re: My Prediction Of The Presidential Election. by Ekemeze: 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: My Prediction Of The Presidential Election. by Sannisege: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
APC might win Benue because PDP votes are now divided between Atiku and Obi. Similar scenario will be occur in many States
Re: My Prediction Of The Presidential Election. by ekolobaba: 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
NothingDoMe:
He will NEVER win an SS/SE state. Take that to the bank.

You be small pikin.

Sentiments in SS about Igbos is the same as the North. PDP will get more votes in SS than LP. APC will win Cross River (APC dominate the state). APC will also win Bayelsa (GEJ and militant factor). Edo will be keenly contested. APC with win Delta South to get 25% of Delta.

Imo and Ebonyi have APC governors and they will deliver at least 25% of the votes.
Re: My Prediction Of The Presidential Election. by NothingDoMe: 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
ekolobaba:

You be small pikin.

Sentiments in SS about Igbos is the same as the North. PDP will get more votes in SS than LP. APC will win Cross River (APC dominate the state). APC will also win Bayelsa (GEJ and militant factor). Edo will be keenly contested. APC with win Delta South to get 25% of Delta.

Imo and Ebonyi have APC governors and they will deliver at least 25% of the votes.
Be quiet. Igbos live peacefully in the SS and the only sentiments are the ones created by agbado media on the internet.

Even APC candidates are campaigning with Obi's poster in Warri.

(1) (Reply)

Obi Beats Atiku, Gets Over 4,000 Votes In Adamawa Ward / Prophetic Timeline Of Events In Nigeria From Now Until / Intelligent Info Reaching Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.