Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Labor Party Omitted Key Feature On Their Logo As Nigeria Races To 2023 Electio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labor Party Omitted Key Feature On Their Logo As Nigeria Races To 2023 Electio (1279 Views)

Sokoto:apc Guber Candidate,aliyu, Races To Victory / NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / Bashir Ahmad Wears Tinubu's Logo As Tinubu Visits Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labor Party Omitted Key Feature On Their Logo As Nigeria Races To 2023 Electio by MideMrPossible: 2:06am On Feb 24, 2023
In summary, don't give men job to boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_lIhE1ggQY
Re: Labor Party Omitted Key Feature On Their Logo As Nigeria Races To 2023 Electio by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:10am On Feb 24, 2023
MideMrPossible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_lIhE1ggQY
I guess she is Labour Party spokesperson All this last minute propaganda will not work
Re: Labor Party Omitted Key Feature On Their Logo As Nigeria Races To 2023 Electio by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 24, 2023
Akagum is saving cost
Re: Labor Party Omitted Key Feature On Their Logo As Nigeria Races To 2023 Electio by Dreal1247: 2:25am On Feb 24, 2023
A NEW AND BETTER NIGERIA IS POSSIBLE WITH MR PETER OBI AND DATTI AHMED. Vote Wisely But Remain Obedient.

5 Likes

Re: Labor Party Omitted Key Feature On Their Logo As Nigeria Races To 2023 Electio by Urheadmaster(m): 2:27am On Feb 24, 2023
How much was your share from the tulubo bullion van tongue
CoronaVirusRelo:
Akagum is saving cost

6 Likes

Re: Labor Party Omitted Key Feature On Their Logo As Nigeria Races To 2023 Electio by tinsel: 2:28am On Feb 24, 2023
post=121178318:

I guess she is Labour Party spokesperson All this last minute propaganda will not work
Verify first. From the way the woman spoke I think she is an Obedient. I also see nothing for any one to gain here. She mentioned mama, piking and papa. Any other party with these symbols to confuse people? It might be an honest mistake.The point is labour don't have a coordinated central system. Everybody becomes spoke person. I have also checked the OP, he had never posted any thing on politics in nairaland.
Re: Labor Party Omitted Key Feature On Their Logo As Nigeria Races To 2023 Electio by tuborme: 2:47am On Feb 24, 2023
Last minute propaganda

1 Like

Re: Labor Party Omitted Key Feature On Their Logo As Nigeria Races To 2023 Electio by tempest01(m): 2:48am On Feb 24, 2023
The abbreviations is not always done on the logo but by INEC for all parties under the logo. If they don't put it under LP logo, then it shouldn't be on APC too and the rest. Hope it is not a ploy by INEC

2 Likes

Re: Labor Party Omitted Key Feature On Their Logo As Nigeria Races To 2023 Electio by renderme: 2:52am On Feb 24, 2023
MideMrPossible:

Is it ur job to be showing them video? Delete it.
Re: Labor Party Omitted Key Feature On Their Logo As Nigeria Races To 2023 Electio by tinsel: 2:58am On Feb 24, 2023
tempest01:
The abbreviations is not always done on the logo but by INEC for all parties under the logo. If they don't put it under LP logo, then it shouldn't be on APC too and the rest. Hope it is not a ploy by INEC
The abbreviation of the party always comes with the design. I think what the woman is educating is there will be no LP but name Labour Party in full will be under the logo. It is not the business of INEC to design your logo for you.

2 Likes

Re: Labor Party Omitted Key Feature On Their Logo As Nigeria Races To 2023 Electio by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 24, 2023
APC have come with another lie. Always lying.
Re: Labor Party Omitted Key Feature On Their Logo As Nigeria Races To 2023 Electio by tempest01(m): 4:09am On Feb 24, 2023
tinsel:

The abbreviation of the party always comes with the design. I think what the woman is educating is there will be no LP but name Labour Party in full will be under the logo. It is not the business of INEC to design your logo for you.

The abbreviation is done by INEC for all the parties. A lot of parties do not have their abbreviation on their logo. And it is not "graphic designers" that submit logo to inec. All parties submit their logos on registration and INEC uses exactly that.
Re: Labor Party Omitted Key Feature On Their Logo As Nigeria Races To 2023 Electio by APC2: 4:20am On Feb 24, 2023
grin grin grin grin
This is false. Parties don't submit acronym. There is due process of registration. This is another charade from urchin after eating agbado

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now! Thugs Attack Ejigbo INEC Collation Centre. / 15 People Shot Dead For Voting APGA In Anambra State / Election Petition: We Won’t Tolerate Technicalities, Court Warns Lawyers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.