Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

List The Cases Of Crime/corruption, Perpetrators And The Outcome By E.f.c.c - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List The Cases Of Crime/corruption, Perpetrators And The Outcome By E.f.c.c (1965 Views)

Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable / UK Government Set Up Crime & Corruption Unit To Help Nigeria Fight Related Cases / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List The Cases Of Crime/corruption, Perpetrators And The Outcome By E.f.c.c by Depointer1: 2:08am On Sep 13, 2011
Some people dont know why there should be a revolution in this country. let them read your list and probably they print out copies for their friends and relatives. I have prepared mine and pledged 20,000 copies of flyers that will go round   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed 

Example:

Dimeji Bankole:   Curruption cases

- took $66m (£40m) loan from United Bank for Africa PLC for his office.
- misuse of N10 billion borrowed on behalf of the lower legislative chamber from a commercial bank.
- contract fixing worth millions of naira.
- inflation of the cost of items bought by the house, such as television sets.
- inflated a N2.3 billion contract for the supply of 380 Peugeot cars.
- annual salary and money budgeted for his office- millions of dollars.
- N335.5 million contract for the purchase of “special vehicles” for principal officers of the House.
- N9 billion misappropriated  out of the N11 billion capital vote

Case still in EFCC officially but closed, why? the more you look the less you see.
Re: List The Cases Of Crime/corruption, Perpetrators And The Outcome By E.f.c.c by Kobojunkie: 2:11am On Sep 13, 2011
Seriously, closed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: List The Cases Of Crime/corruption, Perpetrators And The Outcome By E.f.c.c by Beaf: 2:38am On Sep 13, 2011
Depointer1:

Some people dont know why there should be a revolution in this country. let them read your list and probably they print out copies for their friends and relatives. I have prepared mine and pledged 20,000 copies of flyers that will go round   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed 

Example:

Dimeji Bankole:   Curruption cases

- took $66m (£40m) loan from United Bank for Africa PLC for his office.
- misuse of N10 billion borrowed on behalf of the lower legislative chamber from a commercial bank.
- contract fixing worth millions of naira.
- inflation of the cost of items bought by the house, such as television sets.
- inflated a N2.3 billion contract for the supply of 380 Peugeot cars.
- annual salary and money budgeted for his office- millions of dollars.
- N335.5 million contract for the purchase of “special vehicles” for principal officers of the House.
- N9 billion misappropriated  out of the N11 billion capital vote

Case still in EFCC officially but closed, why? the more you look the less you see.

You know this story is absolutely false. Dimeji Bankole was in court last week and is due back in court again on October 17.

Why would you publish such a terrible falsehood? Well, I guess NL has quite a few id!ots that swallow such stuff without thinking.

[size=14pt]Court to hear another Bankole application October 17 [/size]
By Gowon Emakpe
July 27, 2011 01:00AM

A Federal High Court in Abuja has fixed October 17, to hear another application by former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Dimeji Bankole seeking to quash the 16-count charge preferred against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/5735761-147/story.csp
Re: List The Cases Of Crime/corruption, Perpetrators And The Outcome By E.f.c.c by Depointer1: 3:15am On Sep 13, 2011
Federal High Court in Abuja has fixed October 17, my foot

We all know how you id!ots cook and frame things up. Is it not PDP?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, Chad & Niger Set To Launch Joint Military Operations Against Boko Haram / MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu / Yorubas Were Early Settlers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.