Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi (48559 Views)

Rivers: Court Sacks 3 LP House Of Reps Candidates. Labour Party Reacts / Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos / Imo By-Election: Drama As 2 APC Candidates Emerge, Party Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Lordatkinson: 7:55am On Feb 24, 2023
Judas in LP they sold out their candidates less than 72 hours to elections.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Roboto11: 7:55am On Feb 24, 2023
Obi would be taught a lesson.

Obidients, watch and learn.

grin
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Hendrixky: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2023
Tallvictor23:

So because of that you will put a sick man in the presidency because he’s “Yoruba” , what will you gain apart from pride , nothing , absolutely nothing , this country will suffer if that man becomes president, you can pay him back any other way , you can even worship him if you see him as a god , but not with 200 million people , we had northerners rule us , many , how many Hausas did that help , aren’t there still so many languishing in poverty and dying , did the Hausa president help them , we had Igbo or southern president, what did that do for the igbos , it did nothing, tribalism only leads to more suffering , you know in your mind that tinubu isn’t fit to rule rn , but because he’s “ Yoruba “ and he’s helped the tribe , then he must be president. Sigh .

They ate Asiwaju bread.

He helped them earlier in life. They should Go and thank him personally they can't repay him with the future of 220m Nigerians. They should go and thank him personally
Asiwaju is now suffering dementia and not fit to preside over a country.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by duality(m): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
6. Ihedioha- Dep. Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBAJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost

At least we all know that it was the same Tinubu that stopped Mulikat Akande from being Speaker of the house of rep.

TINUBU DID THAT TO YORUBA PEOPLE.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2023
onez:
Thank you Obi. We must sanitize this country. Imagine Atiku's aide caught with more than a million dollar in Rivers state.
More than A million or 500k ?
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Obedient will proof anyone doubting the success of Peter Obi as the incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria wrong tongue

As long as it's not through hacking of BVAS and other rigging activity, if he wins he has my blessings. All I know is that, anyone who will make life much better for me and my family is the only one who will win the election by God's Grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by akseph1: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2023
Why are you so tribalistic? Development does not come with the yorubas but with those who can hatch it. We are all human. Why will you want only yorubas to be ruling the country when we have other tribes in Nigeria. Please Nigeria is not only yoruba but a combinations of different tribes and tongues. Repent from being tribalistic and you will see yourself progressing.
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBAJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by 4mable: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2023
unclejb2:
Obi is the next president. He is the popular choice of the masses. If you go against him, you are going against God.

No vote buying
No voters suppression
No voter intimidation.

Free and fair victory for Nigerians through Peter Obi. .

We changing the narrative of money politics. We no dey give shishi.
But God has not chosen Him, this reminds me of how Eliab was thought to be the chosen one but God chose David.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Hendrixky: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

You ate Asiwaju bread.

He helped you earlier in life. Go and thank him personally You can't repay him with the future of 220m Nigerians. Go and thank him personally
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Same tinubu that stopped Yoruba woman from becoming Speaker abi

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by flokii: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2023
ybalogs:
Surprisingly,Obi can actually surprise Atiku and sneak into second.

Obi is Atikulated.. he has played his part. Tomorrow is for the gladiators in Nigeria's politics to vie for the No. 1 seat (commander of all armed forces) in the country.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by VinnyBaba: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

See dis One. sad

How about when President Goodluck Jonathan gave Mulikat AKANDE (Yoruba) the HOR Speaker in 2011.
But Tinubu Ganged up with His Yoruba Stooges to give her Birthright to Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto? embarassedb

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by verybadmouth(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2023
Neckpresser101:

SW actually has the lowest PVC collection rate

Make Una dey play
That's because most of us have PVC'S already. Tomorrow evening, you'll understand the political games.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by DKM123: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2023
IT'S NO LONGER BUSINESS AS USUAL!!!!

VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE AND NOT BECAUSE OF INSTANT GRATIFICATION YOU WILL GET

REAL CHANGE IS COMING
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by ComeToJesus: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Little minds dwell on ethnic loyalty instead of the larger good for the largest number of people.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Roboto11: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2023
Cutehector:
Lmao... If nigerians dont vote obi, its doom for Nigerians and not obi.. The man is rich and can leave the country to face his cashflows if he does not win.

Who will suffer for the next 8yrs if a good president does not enter office?

Still same nigerians..

Obi should get out.

Na only him get money?
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by feyisy86(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2023
How effective is Femi Mr speaker??
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by bykmyk(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2023
Is it about your person being there or the right people being there. I’m not saying that the presidency be zoned to any part of the country, my interest is the right thinking Nigerians be elected to handle some strategic positions.
Baba Blublabla is old and tired. He should allow a younger person do the job

blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by femtex007(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2023
Cutehector:
Lmao... If nigerians dont vote obi, its doom for Nigerians and not obi.. The man is rich and can leave the country to face his cashflows if he does not win.

Still same nigerians..
Speak for urself. If Nigerians didn't vote for obi. Just say it's Doom for u. Me and my family wil still live well under any government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Tallvictor23: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2023
Hendrixky:

They ate Asiwaju bread.

He helped them earlier in life. They should Go and thank him personally they can't repay him with the future of 220m Nigerians. They should go and thank him personally

Thank you !!
Let them go and thank him , worship him, not with Nigeria . Not with over 200 million people !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by fuckJones(f): 7:59am On Feb 24, 2023
floret23:
https://www./2023/02/24/lp-reacts-as-state-chairmen-predicts-doom-for-peter-obi/amp/
And then pilatos ask the crowd:
-who should I let go?

the people answer:
- Barrabas the thief!

and over 2000 yrs later the people are still choosing the thieves
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2023
onez:
Thank you Obi. We must sanitize this country. Imagine Atiku's aide caught with more than a million dollar in Rivers state.
Really? What do you expect wouid happen to our economy, should they win? They'd loot it dry ni. Their antecedents have shown.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Hendrixky: 8:00am On Feb 24, 2023
lansile:

As long as it's not through hacking of BVAS and other rigging activity, if he wins he has my blessings. All I know is that, anyone who will make life much better for me and my family is the only one who will win the election by God's Grace.

Look at what you are saying

For you and your family and for the nation

Reason why I agree that you have to be dumb to be a Christian

Apologies to other sensible Christian
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Ruthless70: 8:00am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

These generation Yorubas r the most clueless n foolish I use to know... Leave them, they r meant to be slave...

During Abiola
Igbo man left visionary Abiola n vote Tofa that can't write is name, now some foolish Yorubas r rooting for Obi...

Abiola managed to win only Anambra

I pray what Happened to Colonel Banjo n Fajuyi while supporting igbos happened to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by franchasofficia: 8:00am On Feb 24, 2023
Win or Lose, Peter Obi have nothing to lose aside the time and energy he spent trying to free Nigerians from the old political crooks that held Nigeria on the floor for decades now.

All the flying around of Peter Obi were sponsored by support groups and passionate Nigerians.

Obi is not owing anybody any dime. He is a billionaire and will remain a billionaire.

We all will be here by God's grace in 4 years time if Nigerians elect Bola Tinubu or Atiku to read the horrible stories of their administration like Buhari's.

Ordinarily if Nigerians had sense, Peter Obi contesting under a structureless party without old criminal politicians should have been the best choice to reboot Nigeria.

But unfortunately Nigerians love their oppressors

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by hush15: 8:00am On Feb 24, 2023
floret23:
https://www./2023/02/24/lp-reacts-as-state-chairmen-predicts-doom-for-peter-obi/amp/

Foolish Party men. After all the struggle, you want it all to go to waste just because you lit was not induced, Our Father in heaven will not allow cos am pretty sure, He wants the best for Nigeria and He has caused the Nigerian people to understand that.

Why not instead work to completion for Peter to win and then see if all of them won't enjoy the harvest.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Skillsnigeria: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Hendrixky: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2023
femtex007:

Speak for urself. If Nigerians didn't vote for obi. Just say it's Doom for u. Me and my family wil still live well under any government

Your mentality is wack

And you think you are more rich than the people yearning for a good president
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by dmz1: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2023
onez:

Is it true? Please intimate me
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by KbondShow2: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2023
Call 07036626729

I need recommendation of a laptop seller in Lagos please.

UK/USA used laptops.
[/quote]
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Genesis21(m): 8:02am On Feb 24, 2023
floret23:
Well, we yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

For your information, Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him. Woe unto any Christian who vote for Islamisation of Nigeria.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye

Speak for yourself, am a Christian and also Yoruba man.
I'll vote for Tinubu, vote for your choice also.
Stop generalising your opinion on other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Latakia(f): 8:02am On Feb 24, 2023
Cutehector:

Still same nigerians..
The same way it was doom for the people of Anambra state during his 8 miserable years as a governor without any tangible achievement to point to. A worst situation that even made many of his people to migrate to Lagos State for greener pastures. Obi sef now live in Lagos State. God punish una for packaging a fraud and scammer in Obi Pandora who stole his country dried, invested the money in his family business and hid the rest in Panama go avoid payment of tax in Nigeria. Like Atiku like Obi they are thieves and have no legacies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Threatens To Leave PDP / Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) / Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.