Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

The Winner Of Tomorrow Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Winner Of Tomorrow Election (363 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Winner Of Tomorrow Election by ChinemeremFidel: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2023
The only reason Peter Obi might not win is if only he is rigged.

I have more viewers on WhatsApp and I have convinced all of them to vote Peter Obi.
All we do now is to share views and ideas what will happen if Peter Obi wins.

From on MONDAY we will be having a new presidential elect and that person is PETER OBI.

We don't want Touts as President.
We don't want another one who will sell all government assets to private individuals leaving poor masses to suffer.

We only want PETER OBI

let's pepper them with our likes.

If you want Peter Obi like. If you want Tinubu share

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Tomorrow Election by MITCHELL96: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2023
My vote is for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Tomorrow Election by leesworld(m): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2023
I am voting Peter Obi for president
Re: The Winner Of Tomorrow Election by habsydiamond(m): 9:54am On Feb 24, 2023
LP.. the true definition of family...

(1) (Reply)

NL Passes 3million Members 24 Feb 2023 5:54pm / Gov Udom Emmanuel And Wife Cast Their Votes In Akwa Ibom / INEC Receives Backlash Over Poor Conduct Of 2023 General Election (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.