Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Is It True That Carol Ekanem Has A Child For Stephaine Okereke's Ex-husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It True That Carol Ekanem Has A Child For Stephaine Okereke's Ex-husband (5984 Views)

Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt / Actress Stephaine Okereke Also Shows Off Her Dogs (photos) / Stephaine Okereke Files Divorce And Asking For N100 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Carol Ekanem Has A Child For Stephaine Okereke's Ex-husband by nkguobadia(f): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2007
i want to know the truth about carol ekanem.
Re: Is It True That Carol Ekanem Has A Child For Stephaine Okereke's Ex-husband by trendy(f): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2007
you want to know the truth shocked this is the first time i am hearing such news o!
Carol ekanem with stephanie's Ex
i doubt it
Re: Is It True That Carol Ekanem Has A Child For Stephaine Okereke's Ex-husband by sweeti14(f): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2007
i never hear am before oh.
Re: Is It True That Carol Ekanem Has A Child For Stephaine Okereke's Ex-husband by Nobella(f): 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2007
Now you see why I always get lost here? I thought they said Carol's baby father was a sugar dady from the Abuja "State House"? and Steph's Ex-Hubby is a Footie star some where in Europe?
But then again what do I know? I am so far away! shocked grin
Re: Is It True That Carol Ekanem Has A Child For Stephaine Okereke's Ex-husband by ifyalways(f): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2007
News flash
Re: Is It True That Carol Ekanem Has A Child For Stephaine Okereke's Ex-husband by lucyc(f): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2007
na where you get your information from,we need source.
Re: Is It True That Carol Ekanem Has A Child For Stephaine Okereke's Ex-husband by almondjoy(f): 12:10am On Nov 04, 2007
nkguobadia:

i want to know the truth about carol ekanem.

No! Carol Ekanem's baby daddy has the last name---DANJUMA! kiss

Not Chikelue Iloanusi------Stephie's ex footballer husband!!!!

Make una take am easy with una romours ooooooooooooooooooooh! shocked

GENERAL NEWS 
HUBBY SPOILS CAROLINE EKANEM FOR DELIVERING BABY BOY

7/31/2007 1:39:08 PM

CAROLINE EKANEM
Top female actress, Caroline Ekanem is having the time of her life right now as her hubby is spoiling her silly as a result of having a baby boy for him.

The super rich big boy, Musa Danjuma, is the younger brother of board room guru and former Defence Minister, General Theophilus Danjuma.
Ever since Caroline met Musa Danjuma, a director in Southern Petroleum (a crude oil exploring company) her life has changed for the better.
The University of Calabar Diploma holder who used to live with her grandmother in Oke-Ira area of Ogba in Ikeja now leaves in affluence.
The actress, who had a quiet traditional engagement with Musa, a divorcee in Eket Cross River State last year has moved into her Duplex in Omole Estate, Ikeja, bought for her and the child when she delivered the baby boy for Musa.

The duplex which is said to be tastefully furnished with furniture from Italy has all the trappings of a king’s mansions. The house gift came shortly after she delivered the baby.
It was gathered that the house has a small art gallery because Musa is a Commissioner of Art. He did not only buy Caroline a house, he also bought her two cars, Honda Accord and Mercedes Benz jeep.

It was also disclosed that very soon, Caroline will return big time to film production, as a studio would soon be put in place for her by her Musa. This would enable her do a lot of television production including documentaries, adverts and editing jobs.

According to a source, Caroline has moved in with her grand mother who helps wth the care of the baby . She also has two female househelps.

http://nigeriafilms.com/content.asp?contentid=1707&ContentTypeID=2
Re: Is It True That Carol Ekanem Has A Child For Stephaine Okereke's Ex-husband by kellygirl(f): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2008
shocked shocked
Re: Is It True That Carol Ekanem Has A Child For Stephaine Okereke's Ex-husband by mamagee3(f): 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It True That Carol Ekanem Has A Child For Stephaine Okereke's Ex-husband by oge4real(f): 12:41am On Dec 23, 2009
Amebo International! embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Aditi Rao Hot And Sexy Photographs Wallpapers Images Bikini Shoots / Couple Alert: Uti Nwachukwu And BBA Queen Dillish Steps Out In Style (photos) / Nollywood Halima Abubakar’s Ass Should Be Insured!- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.