Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

A Very Strong Security Arrangement Is Required For Election In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Very Strong Security Arrangement Is Required For Election In Rivers (560 Views)

Thugs Take Over Kano As Newly-posted DIG Michael β€˜rejigs’ Security Arrangement / Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide / Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Strong Security Arrangement Is Required For Election In Rivers by KingsCity: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2023
The madness going on there must be stopped

There is nothing Democratic in not allowing opposition to exist or campaign

With what is going on there, many voters would even be scared to come out
Re: A Very Strong Security Arrangement Is Required For Election In Rivers by SLAP44: 9:31am On Feb 24, 2023
We will vote, Peter Obi will win

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Very Strong Security Arrangement Is Required For Election In Rivers by N3TRAL: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2023
Rivers State people shouting Obi who have experienced a general elections in Rivers State won't vote tomorrow.

Normally, na who get two lives dey vote for Rivers State.

I won't say more than that grin

1 Like

Re: A Very Strong Security Arrangement Is Required For Election In Rivers by mycar: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2023
So, we will leave Nigeria for the few bad ones, it will not work. Nigeria cannot enter into the hands of the gangsters.

1 Like

Re: A Very Strong Security Arrangement Is Required For Election In Rivers by N3TRAL: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2023
^^^^^^ grin

1 Like

Re: A Very Strong Security Arrangement Is Required For Election In Rivers by Hopium: 10:06am On Feb 24, 2023
Kuku invite NATO, AU, and the US army. In fact, invite Nazi mercenaries join. cheesy

Wike ignored Obi, is seriously giving Atiku close marking. Tell me how Tinubu no go win? grin

Una don calculate and see that Obi can no longer win Rivers; that's why you people have been creating threads insulting Wike and gaslighting the people of Rivers since yesterday. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Very Strong Security Arrangement Is Required For Election In Rivers by OmoFiditi: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
Rivers State people shouting Obi who have experienced a general elections in Rivers State won't vote tomorrow.

Normally, na who get two lives dey vote for Rivers State.

I won't say more than that grin

They will vote and they will vote against Thiefnubuu Babban Barawo.
Re: A Very Strong Security Arrangement Is Required For Election In Rivers by dustmalik: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2023
KingsCity:
The madness going on there must be stopped

There is nothing Democratic in not allowing opposition to exist or campaign

With what is going on there, many voters would even be scared to come out
I am very sure you are not from Rivers state, so how does it concern you?

Ipobic miscreant
Re: A Very Strong Security Arrangement Is Required For Election In Rivers by Ikea81: 10:21am On Feb 24, 2023
Wicked the cultist wants to use violence. I hope Buhari deploys enough military there with heavy artillery, cos their jazz dey stop small small bullets
Re: A Very Strong Security Arrangement Is Required For Election In Rivers by PureMe01: 10:23am On Feb 24, 2023
Hopium:
Kuku invite NATO, AU, and the US army. In fact, invite Nazi mercenaries join. cheesy

Wike ignored Obi, is seriously giving Atiku close marking. Tell me how Tinubu no go win? grin

Una don calculate and see that Obi can no longer win Rivers; that's why you people have been creating threads insulting Wike and gaslighting the people of Rivers since yesterday. cheesy

By 2027 when u must have suffered enough as an opposition by then,hope u will be happy when your candidate will be intimidated same way Wike is doing now while u hail him?

That's how u were rejoicing and hailing Buhari while Nigerians were suffering under his administration until he decided to dump your Thiefnubuu and u started wailing endlessly. Tables always turn. Hope u are ready to face it when it does?

Let me make it clear to u that thiefnubuu will not even see 2nd in Rivers. He won't even get up 15% votes in Rivers. I will remind you tomorrow. E no far again
Re: A Very Strong Security Arrangement Is Required For Election In Rivers by Tinubudruglord: 10:24am On Feb 24, 2023
Rivers election is always bloody
Re: A Very Strong Security Arrangement Is Required For Election In Rivers by Hopium: 10:27am On Feb 24, 2023
PureMe01:

By 2027 when u must have suffered enough as an opposition by then,hope u will be happy when your candidate will be intimidated same way Wike is doing now while u hail him?

That's how u were rejoicing and hailing Buhari while Nigerians were suffering under his administration until he decided to dump your Thiefnubuu and u started wailing endlessly. Tables always turn. Hope u are ready to face it when it does?

Let me make it clear to u that thiefnubuu will not even see 2nd in Rivers. He won't even get up 15% votes in Rivers. I will remind you tomorrow. E no far again

Ogbeni commot for road and stop all this childish gaslighting. I know who I'm voting for: The man with the proven track record of drawing water from dry well.

Re: A Very Strong Security Arrangement Is Required For Election In Rivers by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:39am On Feb 24, 2023
Hopium:

Most of you go commit suicide when Rivers results start coming out, it surprise me how you guys think Rivers will vote for old sick man with Muslim-Muslim ticket with situation of Nigeria economy πŸ€”
Re: A Very Strong Security Arrangement Is Required For Election In Rivers by blabulu2000: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2023
*If you're a Yoruba supporter of Obi, ask your self if Igbos voted for Awolowo or MKO*.

*Why is it always your own elders that are bad, but theirs are saints??*

*Was MKO's (SDP) Party in government previously in 1993 just as is APC now for Tinubu?*! *The reality of your decision today is that your tribesmen may never be president again.*

*All your elders and leaders are subject of mockery but Igbos can bring an unknown entity, rebrand it, and sell to you as a saint*. *They tell you it's not about tribe but, historically they had never voted Yoruba candidates for presidency*.

*In 1979 elections, Chief Obafemi Awolowo recorded an abysmal 0.8% and 0.7% of total votes πŸ—³ cast in the then Imo and Enugu state*. *Was Awolowo not competent too or was he also too old for the job? Is Awolowo ticket a Muslim Muslim ticket?*πŸ€”

*Google 1993 election results and see that they did not also vote for MKO Abiola*. *Abiola lost in Enugu, Abia, Imo, and River states*.

*For me, if you don't patronize me, I will not patronize you*. *I'm not a fool!!* *This is a federal election and not state election like Osun state where the candidates are Yoruba vs Yoruba*.

*For the fact that a candidate failed in a party does not AUTOMATICALLY mean that everyone in the party will underperform if given the opportunity*.

*The same Igbos misleading our people are part of the problem too with their Biafra agitation which they have cleverly suspended for.*

*They championed EndSars protest as directed by Nnamdi Kanu to destroy Lagos*. *They are always insulting and troubling this Buhari man and even things he did well, they will never give credit*.

*We should never forget in a hurry how they called Nigeria a Zoo and all of us living in it, baboons.*

*Must it be their own president for us to progress?*

*Is that how developed the South East is, or we Yorubas are already emotionally blackmailed to the point that we see nothing good about ourselves again?* πŸ€”

*Yoruba e je ki a Ro'nu jinle oooo.* πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

#ThinkYorubaFirst
Re: A Very Strong Security Arrangement Is Required For Election In Rivers by N3TRAL: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2023
grin

When I read some things, I just laugh.

Tomorrow lol
Re: A Very Strong Security Arrangement Is Required For Election In Rivers by KingsCity: 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
*If you're a Yoruba supporter of Obi, ask your self if Igbos voted for Awolowo or MKO*.

*Why is it always your own elders that are bad, but theirs are saints??*

*Was MKO's (SDP) Party in government previously in 1993 just as is APC now for Tinubu?*! *The reality of your decision today is that your tribesmen may never be president again.*

*All your elders and leaders are subject of mockery but Igbos can bring an unknown entity, rebrand it, and sell to you as a saint*. *They tell you it's not about tribe but, historically they had never voted Yoruba candidates for presidency*.

*In 1979 elections, Chief Obafemi Awolowo recorded an abysmal 0.8% and 0.7% of total votes πŸ—³ cast in the then Imo and Enugu state*. *Was Awolowo not competent too or was he also too old for the job? Is Awolowo ticket a Muslim Muslim ticket?*πŸ€”

*Google 1993 election results and see that they did not also vote for MKO Abiola*. *Abiola lost in Enugu, Abia, Imo, and River states*.

*For me, if you don't patronize me, I will not patronize you*. *I'm not a fool!!* *This is a federal election and not state election like Osun state where the candidates are Yoruba vs Yoruba*.

*For the fact that a candidate failed in a party does not AUTOMATICALLY mean that everyone in the party will underperform if given the opportunity*.

*The same Igbos misleading our people are part of the problem too with their Biafra agitation which they have cleverly suspended for.*

*They championed EndSars protest as directed by Nnamdi Kanu to destroy Lagos*. *They are always insulting and troubling this Buhari man and even things he did well, they will never give credit*.

*We should never forget in a hurry how they called Nigeria a Zoo and all of us living in it, baboons.*

*Must it be their own president for us to progress?*

*Is that how developed the South East is, or we Yorubas are already emotionally blackmailed to the point that we see nothing good about ourselves again?* πŸ€”

*Yoruba e je ki a Ro'nu jinle oooo.* πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

#ThinkYorubaFirst

Oga stop spamming everywhere with lies

MKO got a substantial number of votes from the East; he actually won in some states!

Igbos also voted massively for Obasanjo in 1999 and 2003 despite that Ojukwu also contested and Buhari contested with Igbos as his running mate
Re: A Very Strong Security Arrangement Is Required For Election In Rivers by KingsCity: 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubudruglord:
Rivers election is always bloody

Does it have to always be??

They even use dynamites!!

(1) (Reply)

INEC Purposely Disenfranchising People To Favor Tilumbu / 2023 Presidential Polls: Atiku Secures 25% In About 25 States / Who Else Noticed This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.