Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) (605 Views)

The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period / Nigeria: Country Of Backward North, Developing South – El-rufai / Makinde’s Govt Will Not Renege On Our Electioneering Promises – Olaniyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by speedyGonzales: 10:18am On Feb 24, 2023
I have watched this election circle with keen interest as Nigerian's faced with tremendous hardship of the past 8 years and levels of poverty never before experienced our history, play around with their future, with politics of tribalism and insensitivity to the diversity of Nigeria.

I have to say, that I am deeply disappointed in Nigeria and Nigerians. The best candidate amongst the poll is clear, when analyzed objectively to both Nigerians and the international communities. Nigeria appears to be a nation of hypocrites, complaining about the state of the country, praying endlessly, but never choosing to look themselves in the mirror and stand up to do the right think that can move the country forward.

Non of these politicians is a saint, but I will vote the right candidate, even if I am the only one that votes him, because I want a country that works well and not languish this pitiful and disgraceful failure 62 years after independence.

Objectively, Peter Obi is the best candidate on the ballot and if he wins, will begin a trend of positive participation of honest Nigerians in politics, with focus on measurable progress and consequences for failure to deliver dividends to the electorate.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by Buckeyemedia1: 10:19am On Feb 24, 2023
speedyGonzales:
I have watched this election circle with keen interest as Nigerian's faced with tremendous hardship of the past 8 years and levels of poverty never before experienced our history, play around with their future, with politics of tribalism and insensitivity to the diversity of Nigeria.

I have to say, that I am deeply disappointed in Nigeria and Nigerians. The best candidate amongst the poll is clear, when analyzed objectively to both Nigerians and the international communities. Nigeria appears to be a nation of hypocrites, complaining about the state of the country, praying endlessly, but never choosing to look themselves in the mirror and stand up to do the right think that can move the country forward.

Non of these politicians is a saint, but I will vote the right candidate, even if I am only me that votes him, because I want a country that works well and not languish this pitiful and disgraceful failure 62 years after independence.

Objectively, Peter Obi is the best candidate on the ballot and if he wins, will begin a trend of positive participation of honest Nigerians in politics, with focus on measurable progress and consequences for failure to deliver dividends to the electorate.
Only ipobians will agree with you, what makes that Apga Judas & Pdp runaway the best candidate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by dustmalik: 10:19am On Feb 24, 2023
So, because you support Obi, that automatically makes him the best?

In terms achievements and track record, none comes close to Tinubu. As far as I am concerned, he is the only one amongst the leading candidates that can turn this country around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 24, 2023
People coming back from abroad to vote Tinubu is just evil.

If only they can vote and stay back to enjoy the excellent social amenities we have in Nigeria, e for better.

Blacks are evil.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by blabulu2000: 10:21am On Feb 24, 2023
*If you're a Yoruba supporter of Obi, ask your self if Igbos voted for Awolowo or MKO*.

*Why is it always your own elders that are bad, but theirs are saints??*

*Was MKO's (SDP) Party in government previously in 1993 just as is APC now for Tinubu?*! *The reality of your decision today is that your tribesmen may never be president again.*

*All your elders and leaders are subject of mockery but Igbos can bring an unknown entity, rebrand it, and sell to you as a saint*. *They tell you it's not about tribe but, historically they had never voted Yoruba candidates for presidency*.

*In 1979 elections, Chief Obafemi Awolowo recorded an abysmal 0.8% and 0.7% of total votes πŸ—³ cast in the then Imo and Enugu state*. *Was Awolowo not competent too or was he also too old for the job? Is Awolowo ticket a Muslim Muslim ticket?*πŸ€”

*Google 1993 election results and see that they did not also vote for MKO Abiola*. *Abiola lost in Enugu, Abia, Imo, and River states*.

*For me, if you don't patronize me, I will not patronize you*. *I'm not a fool!!* *This is a federal election and not state election like Osun state where the candidates are Yoruba vs Yoruba*.

*For the fact that a candidate failed in a party does not AUTOMATICALLY mean that everyone in the party will underperform if given the opportunity*.

*The same Igbos misleading our people are part of the problem too with their Biafra agitation which they have cleverly suspended for.*

*They championed EndSars protest as directed by Nnamdi Kanu to destroy Lagos*. *They are always insulting and troubling this Buhari man and even things he did well, they will never give credit*.

*We should never forget in a hurry how they called Nigeria a Zoo and all of us living in it, baboons.*

*Must it be their own president for us to progress?*

*Is that how developed the South East is, or we Yorubas are already emotionally blackmailed to the point that we see nothing good about ourselves again?* πŸ€”

*Yoruba e je ki a Ro'nu jinle oooo.* πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Forward it let it go viral.

#ThinkYorubaFirst

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by 07kjb: 10:22am On Feb 24, 2023
speedyGonzales:

Non of these politicians is a saint, but I will vote the right candidate, even if I am the only one that votes him, because I want a country that works well and not languish this pitiful and disgraceful failure 62 years after independence.

U said it all NIGERIANS are worst than the word hypocrites

Many are just naturally foolish

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by SmartPolician: 10:22am On Feb 24, 2023
My vote for Peter Obi tomorrow is similar to what Pontus Pilate did when the Jews demanded that Jesus be crucified for no apparent reason. I won't write more than this.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by Buckeyemedia1: 10:23am On Feb 24, 2023
i926:
You evil people in the country of the fantastically corrupt? A bad tree can never yield good fruits, you are all the same including you Chief Hypocrite, if not worse.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by dustmalik: 10:23am On Feb 24, 2023
i926:
You are the evil one. So because those people don't support your Obi, it makes them evil?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by Buckeyemedia1: 10:25am On Feb 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
My vote for Peter Obi tomorrow is similar to what Pontus Pilate did when the Jews demanded that Jesus be crucified for no apparent reason. I won't write more than this.
And you are also, and fellow ipobians are all Ndi Igbo Jews?

Should & cannot be trusted with political power, to betray without conscience runs in your blood, no wonder it was very easy for Peter Obi to dump Apga that made him Governor for 8 years, then dump pdp & Atiku Abubakar who gave him the opportunity to be Vice President barely 4 years ago.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by Adexgentle005(m): 10:29am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
*If you're a Yoruba supporter of Obi, ask your self if Igbos voted for Awolowo or MKO*.

*Was MKO's (SDP) Party in government previously in 1993 just as is APC now for Tinubu?*! *The reality of your decision today is that your tribesmen may never be president again.*

*All your elders and leaders are subject of mockery but Igbos can bring an unknown entity, rebrand it, and sell to you as a saint*. *They tell you it's not about tribe but, historically they had never voted Yoruba candidates for presidency*.

*In 1979 elections, Chief Obafemi Awolowo recorded an abysmal 0.8% and 0.7% of total votes πŸ—³ cast in the then Imo and Enugu state*. *Was Awolowo not competent too or was he also too old for the job? Is Awolowo ticket a Muslim Muslim ticket?*πŸ€”

*Google 1993 election results and see that they did not also vote for MKO Abiola*. *Abiola lost in Enugu, Abia, Imo, and River states*.

*For me, if you don't patronize me, I will not patronize you*. *I'm not a fool!!* *This is a federal election and not state election like Osun state where the candidates are Yoruba vs Yoruba*.

*For the fact that a candidate failed in a party does not AUTOMATICALLY mean that everyone in the party will underperform if given the opportunity*.

*The same Igbos misleading our people are part of the problem too with their Biafra agitation which they have cleverly suspended for.*

*They championed EndSars protest as directed by Nnamdi Kanu to destroy Lagos*. *They are always insulting and troubling this Buhari man and even things he did well, they will never give credit*.

*We should never forget in a hurry how they called Nigeria a Zoo and all of us living in it, baboons.*

*Is that how developed the South East is, or we Yorubas are already emotionally blackmailed to the point that we see nothing good about ourselves again?* πŸ€”

Forward it let it go viral.

#ThinkYorubaFirst
Anambra voted for Abiola
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2023
i926:

If only they can vote and stay back to enjoy the excellent social amenities we have in Nigeria, e for better.

Blacks are evil.
You mean after paying for their external exams in sec. school, reduced their tuition in tert. Institution, they manage to find their way out of the country and they are living fine, u feel they can't come back home to exercise their franchise for the man that made it possible...

Well, u are blinded by hate and bigotry, this people wey day come back know if he is elected in, he is going to do more as the number one citizen of the country...

If u like boil from now till next 100years, ur hate will only bring about ur doom....
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by Buckeyemedia1: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2023
Adexgentle005:
Anambra voted for Abiola
Then Arthur Nzeribe obtained a High Court injunction that cancelled the election?

All you biafrans think, that it is everyone you can fool with this Biafra movement under Pete Obi?
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by nonhuman(m): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2023
dustmalik:

In terms achievements and track record, none comes close to Tinubu. As far as I am concerned, he is the only one amongst the leading candidates that can turn this country around.
In your inner mind you know you are lying to yourself, everytimd track record yet no evidence
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 24, 2023
dustmalik:

You are the evil one. So because those people don't support your Obi, it makes them evil?
Any sensible statement devoid of sentiments makes one automatically an LP supporter.

Is Obi the only presidential candidate? There is Atiku, Sowore, Kwankwaso..I bet your fanatically eroded brain cells couldnt process that for you. πŸ™„πŸ˜€
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by Softmirror: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2023
OF COURSE A SECTION OF NIGERIA THOUGH. SUCH HYPOCRISY WILL SHOW IT'S FACE THE VERY MOMENT PETER OBI LOSES TOMORROW. HENCE FORTH, THEY PEOPLE OF THIS SECTION IN NIGERIA WILL REVERSE TO CALLING NIGERIA A ZOO. ABUSING AND CURSING THIS SAME NIGERIA.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by nonhuman(m): 10:37am On Feb 24, 2023
i926:

Any sensible statement devoid of sentiments makes one automatically an LP supporter.

Is Obi the only presidential candidate? There is Atiku, Sowore, Kwankwaso..I bet your fanatically eroded brain cells couldnt process that for you. πŸ™„πŸ˜€
don't be too hard ion him bro, that's because he knows who the best candidate is, but because of one sentiment or another he trying to be clever by half

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2023
KillSars:

You mean after paying for their external exams in sec. school, reduced their tuition in tert. Institution, they manage to find their way out of the country and they are living fine, u feel they can't come back home to exercise their franchise for the man that made it possible...

Well, u are blinded by hate and bigotry, this people wey day come back know if he is elected in, he is going to do more as the number one citizen of the country...

If u like boil from now till next 100years, ur hate will only bring about ur doom....
Believing that an old politician with dementia or even the government gon do more for you, shows you still a kid.

Grow up.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by blabulu2000: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2023

#ThinkYorubaFirst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by nonhuman(m): 10:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Softmirror:
OF COURSE A SECTION OF NIGERIA THOUGH. SUCH HYPOCRISY WILL SHOW IT'S FACE THE VERY MOMENT PETER OBI LOSES TOMORROW. HENCE FORTH, THEY PEOPLE OF THIS SECTION IN NIGERIA WILL REVERSE TO CALLING NIGERIA A ZOO. ABUSING AND CURSING THIS SAME NIGERIA.
they called Nigeria a zoo because people like you habitted in it, people without character, people without brain, people that can be cattled arround, people that can't differentiate between good and bad, people that hardly see good in others they love to hate others, people that enjoys killing of their fellow. Those are the characteristics of animals in human body
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by Buckeyemedia1: 10:42am On Feb 24, 2023
i926:

Believing that an old politician with dementia or even the government gon do more for you, shows you still a kid.

Grow up.
Only oblivious children imagine that Peter Obi can do anything different, just Empty Barrel rhetoric talk.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by Buckeyemedia1: 10:43am On Feb 24, 2023
nonhuman:
they called Nigeria a zoo because people like you habitted in it, people without character, people without brain, people that can be cattled arround, people that can't differentiate between good and bad, people that hardly see good in others they love to hate others, people that enjoys killing of their fellow. Those are the characteristics of animals in human body
Sharrap, Shameless Ipobian, Ungrateful things.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 24, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
You evil people in the country of the fantastically corrupt? A bad tree can never yield good fruits, you are all the same including you Chief Hypocrite, if not worse.

Let's vote for Sowore. He is young, energetic, intelligent with no mindset of a Pablo Escobar. He doesn't even balablu from a town hall.

What do you think? πŸ™„
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by Softmirror: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2023
nonhuman:

THANK YOU FOR THE DESCRIPTION OF THE SOUTHEASTERN NIGERIA AND THE PEOPLE FROM THERE. WOULD YOU ALSO SIT AT HOME UNTIL ON THE 28TH?! grin. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by Buckeyemedia1: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2023
i926:

Let's vote for Sowore. He is young, energetic, intelligent with no mindset of a Pablo Escobar. He doesn't even balablu from a town hall.

What do you think? πŸ™„
The scripture says answer a Mumu according to his folly, the great Fela Kuti ran for president in 1983, did anyone actually believe that Abami Eda was going to win the election?

Oblivious Peasant, pretending smart, but no been clever.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2023
i926:

Grow up.
Na pesin wey increase his state poverty rate to 45% go do more after investing the whole country budget into his family business, atleast one thing dey certain, we go dey drink beer morning, afternoon and night, even if food no dey....
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 24, 2023
nonhuman:
don't be too hard ion him bro, that's because he knows who the best candidate is, but because of one sentiment or another he trying to be clever by half
Make God epp us coz these sentiments have clouded the thinking abilities of many Nigerians o.

It is even easier to reason with uneducated Nigerians than the educated ones. The day a lecturer with PhD in 2018 was campaigning and defending Buhari for re-election was the day I know Nigeria is truly finished.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by Hopium: 10:51am On Feb 24, 2023
dustmalik:

Their delusion is intriguing.

The gaslighting is getting annoying. They think Nigerians are as gullible as them.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) by ahiboilandgas: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Only ipobians will agree with you, what makes that Apga Judas & Pdp runaway the best candidate?
your a big hypocrite! If track record of project deliver and human development then tinibu is the candidate that has verifiable and unsustainable project. Saving money in family bank is not development .Govt money is for spending not saving .

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC’s IREV Portal: Only Polling Units Results Are There. No Accreditation Data. / How Can One Report Unavailability Of Inec Officials At His Or Her Poling Unit / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.