Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central (38312 Views)

Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) / Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South / Osun Election 2022: Police Intercept Thugs With Locally Made Guns And Charms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by mechanics(m): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2023
This is not democracy, this is evil.

2 Likes

Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by galaxy2020(m): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2023
Man inhumanity to man, Even satan will be ashamed of APC.
Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by Solababa91(m): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2023
They should compel them to fill in the pit they dug before taking them to cell, if not, their plans would be achieved to disenfranchise the voters in those L.G.
Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by unclejb2(m): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2023
There is nothing that is going to save APC tomorrow, their defeat is inevitable.

A new Nigeria is possible
Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by Cantonese: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2023
Ah, Nigeria. What kind of a country is this?

They spent billions to fix the roads. They destroyed the roads out of their evil political desires. How are Nigerian leaders so wicked like this?

Look the time must come when the people must rise up and eliminate these evil leaders.

It is such a big shame.

2 Likes

Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by PerfectMan24: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2023
Yeye below is working. Up APC!
Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by Masterclass32: 11:35am On Feb 24, 2023
The length this people are willing to go.

Evil party.
Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by Jostoman: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
Nah state road nah. Best if the populace can come together and fill the road.
bello is doing all this because of Natasha apoti and later now they will come to nairaland and be telling their gullible that they have structures,

Structure of thugs and vote buying.

4 Likes

Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by Mrpojj(m): 11:37am On Feb 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by Badassniggga(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2023
Hafeexla:
NO credible source therefore it is a fake news
Sahara reporters is not a credible source? Check your brain 🧠

1 Like

Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by shantti(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2023
I dreamt that Peter obi won this election.
He didn't even change after becoming the president, he continued being humble

1 Like

Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by ManuelNate1: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2023
Tribal:
You are the 15TH Person that I've seen that said they Dreamt that Bola Tinubu Won this Election and they saw him on National TV as Nigerian President addressing the Nation. It means it's already Settled by ALMIGHTY in the Spirit Realm. Truly, from the way he Still Emerged againt all Odds of massive shenanigans that his enemies tried against him because they wanted one of the Nigeria Invaders' Tribe to win during the Primaries, every intelligent Person agrees that Tinubu has been Destined to become the President of Nigeria, and nothing can change that. The earlier we all unite to Begin to Pray for his Tenue as Nigerian President to favour us for great National Development and Unprecedented Progress the better for us. Biden, Buhari, Bola, etc. Haven't you noticed that the most abused and ridiculed Presidential Candidate ends us becoming President in this Era?!
Exactly!
I dreamt same tin, I've bin telling ppl around me, they think it's a joke.
Even, though he's the last person I wish should be elected president, I believe strongly that he will emerge winner. It's quite sad though
Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by Jostoman: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2023
Despirate poeple its seem there is no PDP women leader to burn in her house this time. Despirate man.
Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by fabolouz1(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2023
An average politician in Nigeria is an opportunists .
Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by Babaibe: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2023
APC2:

Click the link and watch the video.

I see no video other than pictures, allegations and counter allegations. No sane mind will cut the road a day to the election, and if anything like that will take place, it won't be assigned to two individuals. The police should do their work, the true perpetrators from either Labour Party LP or PDP will be brought to book. Kogi people are voting Tinubu enmasse, Kogi is not Anambra, enugu, ebonyi and imo where Obi ruled. If anyone needs to patch up victory in Kogi, it is either LP or PDP.........Tinubu will win flawlessly.

1 Like

Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by henrydav: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2023
Nothing wey person no go hear for this Nigeria
Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2023
Engineering Rigging. tongue
Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by Killermamba: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by Lordatkinson: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Tribal:
You are the 15TH Person that I've seen that said they Dreamt that Bola Tinubu Won this Election and they saw him on National TV as Nigerian President addressing the Nation. It means it's already Settled by ALMIGHTY in the Spirit Realm. Truly, from the way he Still Emerged againt all Odds of massive shenanigans that his enemies tried against him because they wanted one of the Nigeria Invaders' Tribe to win during the Primaries, every intelligent Person agrees that Tinubu has been Destined to become the President of Nigeria, and nothing can change that. The earlier we all unite to Begin to Pray for his Tenue as Nigerian President to favour us for great National Development and Unprecedented Progress the better for us. Biden, Buhari, Bola, etc. Haven't you noticed that the most abused and ridiculed Presidential Candidate ends us becoming President in this Era?!
Exactly!

I pity your future.
Tell me, who are invaders more than Tinubu and Shettima?

Tinubu, the grand patron of the Agberos in Lagos and its environs.
Shetima, the founder and sponsor of Bokoharam.

Who can be tagged invaders than these crop of criminals vying for political office to destroy the country thr more. Are you guys not tired of this suffering?

NB: I don't stay in the country and I am 109% okay where I am irrespective of who wins is none of my bussiness, I just pity hoe many youths would be killed if they tries to raise their voice more than necessary. Meanwhile, for record purpose, you are not in anyway closer to Tinubu or his political boys in lagos more than I do. I just hate anything criminal and my love for my country make me stayed away from their criminal acts.

So, think twice and think deep before responding to my message and people's comments. Ireeooo
Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Wait till Muslim Muslim TICKET wins

You all will be trecking to neighboring countries by night

1 Like

Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by attahbashir(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Bellow is a real definition of a thug

1 Like

Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by Badassniggga(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2023
ManuelNate1:

Even, though he's the last person I wish should be elected president, I believe strongly that he will emerge winner. It's quite sad though
in few days you go know say no be by Big team dey win Champions league. Until the future comes, whatever you all see in dreams remains in the dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by Nwaezeudo: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2023
Ok
Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by Ayodeoba: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
These are miscreants sent by the drug criminal, Gbola Thiefnubuu to gather irrelevant sympathy. Loser!
I am finding it difficult to believe this report with the way investigation was quickly concluded and broadcasted into the press
Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by madapcmod: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2023
Their strategy is to disenfranchise their weak areas, that what they tried doing in ago palace Lagos by stealing ballot box but Demola paid for it.

Criminal APC and evil mind
Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 24, 2023
grin This one na Werey o if it is true.
Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by mastermaestro(m): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2023
ManuelNate1:

How many times have your dreams about national and state leadership come into reality? Oga, get busy with your life.
Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:54am On Feb 24, 2023
APC is so devilish,that the most wicked Principality, Beelzebub looks innocent beside them.At times I wonder whether these demon possessed animals in government have conscience or remember that their stay in power and this world is but for a while, and they must reap the fruits of their actions one day.
Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by goaldynman(m): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2023
After Yeye Bello of APC have neglected them and is aware they will not vote for him and his party candidate, he wants to cut them of from voting!!

1 Like

Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by Famouz74(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2023
Hafeexla:
NO credible source therefore it is a fake news
It's real I watched the video early this morning...
Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by Spanki(f): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central by Shikini: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
Chai APChit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying / Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) / Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.