Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

If Tinubu Loses To Peter Obi What Will You Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Loses To Peter Obi What Will You Do? (455 Views)

Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party / Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase / Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Tinubu Loses To Peter Obi What Will You Do? by ObaOfYorubaLand: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2023
This question goes to the Urchins.

If the election results are announced and it turns out that Tinubu loses the election, what will you do? How will you react?
Re: If Tinubu Loses To Peter Obi What Will You Do? by SmartPolician: 11:03am On Feb 24, 2023
It will be the happiest day in Nigeria since Nigeria won the Nation's Cup in 2013! This country hasn't been happy ever since. Bola Tinubu would be worse than Buhari if he wins this election. This is not a curse; it's a fact!

If Peter Obi wins, I will just call some friends and buy them drinks and go for thanksgiving because I know that Nigeria is in safe hands. If Atiku wins, I will be ambivalent.

4 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Loses To Peter Obi What Will You Do? by famouscargo4u: 11:04am On Feb 24, 2023
I will be happy. Either of them is good for me.

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Loses To Peter Obi What Will You Do? by MuchAdo: 11:04am On Feb 24, 2023
I was expecting this counter thread from a piggiddioott cheesy

Piiggiiddioootts NEVER disappoint cheesy

Piiggiiddioots amaka cheesy
Re: If Tinubu Loses To Peter Obi What Will You Do? by monkautos(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2023
Mehn, I don't even know yet. But I'll be mightily happy. That's for sure

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Loses To Peter Obi What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 24, 2023
If Obi is declared winner. Omo shut down for everywhere in celebration for a whole week.
Re: If Tinubu Loses To Peter Obi What Will You Do? by Georgejeez: 11:08am On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubu and his 40 thieves will head to Court straight and start blaming Buhari for their loss .

However the win is sure for Atiku Abubakar already , so no need for this question
Re: If Tinubu Loses To Peter Obi What Will You Do? by Asgard13: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2023
Nigerians will celebrate .. though we know say both na dreamers

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: If Tinubu Loses To Peter Obi What Will You Do? by computer0810(m): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2023
I will wake up from sleep
Re: If Tinubu Loses To Peter Obi What Will You Do? by Jagabanofafrica: 11:14am On Feb 24, 2023
For ur dream

Jagaban is the next President
Re: If Tinubu Loses To Peter Obi What Will You Do? by Finestgurlie(f): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:
For ur dream

Jagaban is the next President
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for incompetence,docility, massive bullion van looting and drug peddling.

everything about Tinubu is bad , terrible and evil
Tinubu must be stop so Nigeria can move forward and progress.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
thunder scatter Remi
hahahahaha
Re: If Tinubu Loses To Peter Obi What Will You Do? by orisa37: 11:20am On Feb 24, 2023
WE WILL MAKE OBI BEHAVE LIKE A NIGERIAN AND NOT LIKE IPOB.
IPOB DON'T UNDERSTAND NOTHING.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Woman With 18 Voter Cards In Kaduna, Another In Kano, FCT / Why Are Election Results On INEC Irev Unclear? / What Obasanjo Said About Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.