Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance (36117 Views)

PDP’s Alliance With Other Parties Can’t Defeat APC – Balarabe Musa / Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu / What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by FuglyGurl(f): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2023
Dumebi Kachikwu, presidential candidate of the African Democratic Congress (ADC), says he is forced to accept the sad reality that he cannot win.

The presidential election is billed to take place across the country on Saturday, February 25.

On February 20, TheCable reported that the interim leadership of the ADC blamed Ralph Nwosu, the national chair who was recently removed by a court, for being responsible for actions of aggrieved factions destabilising the party.

Prior to this, some chieftains of the party led by Nwosu declared their support for Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), while another faction endorsed Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Similarly, Biyi Otegbeye, governorship candidate of ADC in Ogun state, declared his support for Bola Tinubu, the All Progressives Congress (APC) standard bearer.

Speaking at a news conference on Thursday in Abuja, Kachikwu said although there is no hope of him clinching the presidential seat, he will not quit the race.

“I am forced to accept the sad reality that there is no pathway towards victory for Ahmed and me,” NAN quoted him as saying.

“I will, therefore, make a different argument today and it is the case for a Nigeria that works for everyone.”

Kachikwu, however, commended the acceptance of Obi by the youths, adding that to defeat the ruling party at the polls, LP and the PDP must form a formidable partnership.

“As true democrats, the leadership of both the PDP and Labour Party must find a way to work with the other smaller parties towards building a formidable coalition that ensures that the contest is even,’ he said.

“Any attempt to go this alone guarantees another four years for the APC. Beyond this, we must accept the reality that except Northern Nigeria miraculously comes together in the next 24 hours to throw their support for the PDP candidate, the race looks likely to favour the APC candidate.

“I subscribe to the argument that the Igbo have not had a fair share in the Nigerian nation, most of the blame for this must go to our leaders who mostly subscribe to self and family as against building their states or region.”

https://www.thecable.ng/adc-presidential-candidate-seeks-lp-pdp-alliance-against-apc-says-no-pathway-to-victory-for-me/

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by Nbote(m): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2023
He's a foolish slowpoke.. Na a day before election you dey realise say u no get sense

234 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by TossTos: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2023
Na now day break ..
Buhari and emefiele has done their part to ensure we vote who Nigerians want , it is now left for us .. One of the thing wey we need teytey , na im this one just dey talk .. we need support from every Nigerians clamouring for change, prosperity and good governance to work together to actualize the dream .. APC too form group to wrestle power from PDP

34 Likes

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by Minime10(f): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2023
Just to answer former presidential candidate grin
Their nomination form sef na free grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by deji17: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2023
Unknown to many, Obedients are Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu secret weapon.
Many thanks to Mr Peter Obi and his supporters.

81 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by Praktikals(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2023
grin
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by Royalty83(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Obi dey Jones... Even bet9ja give Jagaban 1.70 odds, Atiku 2.10 odds, Obi 98.50 odds

I don carry Jagaban with my house rent..

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by phemmie06(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2023
kiss
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by kingsways: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Yes I agree

Atiku should step down and endorse Obi

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by Spicycat(f): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2023
What a funny dude 🤣 😄

Reality has started setting in for mushroom candidates, remaining the Andrews liver salt one.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by coconutbag: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2023
So him party no sure whether to endorse LP or PDP? Why their candidate no go confuse?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by Okiton: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2023
cheesy

Na now day break for him side

We the Obidents Nigerian citizens worldwide have already rap up our victory in this election.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by makavalley(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2023
Dear Nigeria Youth abstain from being used by Nigeria "Polithiefcians" during this election period, Do not waste your promising life because of this Oil thefts, money launders, oppressors, grandpa's that needs to stay of politics and public fund looters.

All thier children are living overseas and lives are better than yours. do not die for them because these guys will always unite afterwards ..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by TradeTime: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2023
Reading

1 Like

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by Alexanderobi: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2023
Politicians will never change

2 Likes

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by Racoon(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2023
Abeg swing it to Labour Party. You will never regret it.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by phemmie06(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2023
I think it is high time we have a law that will restrict people or candidates or party from collapsing their structure for another candidate or party, even if you must collapse there should be a time frame for that but judiciary no help self for changing name of contestant. Once that period has elapsed nothing should be done again. I believe ballot papers must have been printed by now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by Lumig: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2023
cheesy
This is what Obi should have done, but he's enjoying the attention at the expense of his followers' blood pressure grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by Offpoint1: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2023
grin Reminds me of one presidential candidate that year like that, a lady who got only one vote grin

Imagine even your family not voting for you, even your own husband cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by naijapips04: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2023
People are too dumb to realize they are being used. This is a called race for Tinubu. But by all means, please keep on voting Obi. Brainless louts.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by Hendrixky: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2023
This is one is so obvious
This is not a situation of in-between the devil( tinubu)and deep blue sea( atiku)

But the situation we are now is one in-between the devil( atiku and tinubu)and redemption(obi)

The office of the president needs someone who is physically and mentally fit

Lets do away with tribalism and religion and do the right thing

You ate Asiwaju bread.

He helped you earlier in life. Go and thank him personally You can't repay him with the future of 220m Nigerians. Go and thank him personally
Asiwaju is not mentally, physically fit and not fit to preside over a country...

Before you vote..put on your conscience and ask yourself can you handle over your daughter or sister for marriage to a man who is already mentally and physically gone. A man who is not aware of his environment.
If you can't then don't force tinubu Upon Nigeria please 🙏

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by SmallDick99(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2023
This guy seem very wise on Nigerian politics and his analysis well grounded on reality.

At the moment Obi is working for Tinubu's victory while Obidense are lost in wonderland.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by dalebrown: 11:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by Felabrity: 11:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Is this not the ADC candidate that said "Any Vote For Peter Obi Is Vote For Tinubu"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by Hier(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Obi and Obi alone is winning this election. Every other candidates can't win and they know it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by Felabrity: 11:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Like he had a chance

Imagine a presidential candidate calling Nigerians "You guys"

Arrogant bst

[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by Triangles1(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Accepting defeat doesn't mean you're weak they call it surrender tactics.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by Skillsnigeria: 11:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Noted
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by FashionCookie(f): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2023
E don turn business...highest bidder angry SMH
Awon oni iranu oshi undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by 175(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Choose LP.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ / Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje / Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.