Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. (4846 Views)

Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) / Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? / Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by Jerryjasper(m): 1:32am On Feb 25, 2023
Op if u see the money collect it then go for your choice period oh
Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by zedegit: 1:43am On Feb 25, 2023
Georgry:
I have not been able to get cash for weeks now, Some people were celebrating this devilish policy, but they failed to ask themselves, out of the 400 billion they said CBN printed, how much of it is in circulation?

The political parties including APC,PDP,LP have already got hold of the money and they hoarded it.

someone has just been caught with 32 million of new notes in Lagos, there will be vote buying tomorrow and this time around it will be much more effective because people who have not seen cash for the past month will happily trade their votes to get hold of the new Naira, the rest people will be paid with transfer because they have started to collect people’s account number, Transfer and new note will rain tomorrow.

I won't sell my vote for any amount. I want to see a working Nigeria and revival of SEC.

Are you aware you can make 100x of whatever they can offer you if Peter Obi wins?

Are you also aware that whatever they offer you would finish within 1 week leaving you to suffer for 8 years.
Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by socialmediaman: 2:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Georgry:
I have not been able to get cash for weeks now, Some people were celebrating this devilish policy, but they failed to ask themselves, out of the 400 billion they said CBN printed, how much of it is in circulation?

The political parties including APC,PDP,LP have already got hold of the money and they hoarded it.

someone has just been caught with 32 million of new notes in Lagos, there will be vote buying tomorrow and this time around it will be much more effective because people who have not seen cash for the past month will happily trade their votes to get hold of the new Naira, the rest people will be paid with transfer because they have started to collect people’s account number, Transfer and new note will rain tomorrow.

New notes should be released soon after the election. Vote buying won’t be that effective unless the person was going to vote for the party anyway

(1) (2) (Reply)

#occupy Nigeria Protests In Pretoria , South Africa / Politics Of Meat Production: Where Do The Nigerian Goats, Sheep And Cattle Go? / How Many Can You Count?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.