Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? (3837 Views)

Don't Know Whether To Advertise On Facebook Or Punch Newspaper / How Much Does It Take To Advertise On Guardian Or This Day. / Best way to advertise in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? by enolase(m): 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2006
Yes, I sure have websites that I would love to advertise.

I am currently reconstructing my major website, and as soon as I am done, I will let you know.
Re: Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? by nikinash(f): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2006
thanks for the information seun.
Re: Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? by nawah(f): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2006
I will also get back to you in the near furture, I am working on something atthe moment.
I have been into retailing but I actually want to go into whole sale now. Still working in the concept.
Re: Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? by Omega2(m): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2006
Hi Seun,
It's really a good thing you are doing, but on getting a helping hand as per the site moderation. I think you have been saying that for a while now, and i think i sent you a mail on that, the last time you raised it and you only promised to contact me, but up till now opsss!!!. let me know if you really need somebody to assist you.
Anyway, I will also like to advertise some servises as well but I'll send the details soon.
Re: Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2006
@ Multioption, I am a business analyst for the risk credit risk department in a major US bank and with your equity knowledge I would like to know more on what trading in futures and options are. I am stuck with the stock market and I want to expand more on my your line of business. Please do get in touch with me
Re: Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? by diyobdw(f): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2006
Seun:

Moderating the forum full-time in a way that furthers my objectives, sending and recieving emails, promoting the site, et cetera. I haven't been able to make any other sites/projects work because I am always coming back to do more work on this one.
Hi seun  i havent gotten your proposal yet.Guess u are still busy, I wonder how u get around all i think you do alone now.
About you employee do u need full timer or PPs,  and u might want to expand on the job roles too who know u might find the right person out here!Use what u get  to get what you want.
Re: Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? by Seun(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2006
Hello diboyw,

Do you have a credit card which you can use to pay Google directly (Advert Management)? This might make things faster on that front so we can focus on your campaign. I'll not be charging you. THe first person I contacted (medube) lost interest after our preliminary discussion, so that discouraged me a bit.

Seun.
Re: Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? by diyobdw(f): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2006
I dont but i could get someone some up to use thiers.Question is what are ypou proposing you could send my a email you prefer that
Re: Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? by diyobdw(f): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2006
ooopps!! just going through the link give me some minutes
Re: Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? by Seun(m): 7:53am On Mar 21, 2006
Minutes have passed!
Re: Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? by diyobdw(f): 8:20am On Mar 21, 2006
Yeah a long minute it was grin
I had to go offline!!
Any how i am seeing my people today so you shall have my comment by tomorrow or ASAP
Re: Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? by iybabe(f): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2006
Seun,
         I realy admire your business sense and your innovativeness.I will like to advertise my club-www.iybabe.22usd.com so that other friends can join me and be part of the family.Its cool ,easy and rewarding
Re: Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? by diyobdw(f): 9:52am On Mar 21, 2006
@iybabe
Your add?www.iybabe, seem incomplete
Re: Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? by iybabe(f): 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2006
I guess the moderator edited it//iybabe.22usd.com----give women a chance now
Re: Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? by iybabe(f): 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2006
The topic is do you have anything to advertise and thats why iam promoting my club and i guess is not allowed cry
Re: Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? by diyobdw(f): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2006
Ops.!!! I c
Re: Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? by etio(m): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2007
@seun

hi  seun,

I WOULD  LIKE TO  ADVERTISE  MY   COMPANY    SHEKVAT  INVERTERS.
         ITS  A NEW  COMPANY  BASED  IN P.H.  WE  MANUFACTURE   AND  SELL    INVERTERS.(UPS).
  OUR  SIZES  INCLUDE     1KVA    INVERTERS,  2KVA  INVERTERS, 3KVA  TO    10KVA  INVERTERS.
   MY  INVERTERS   HAVE  A   WARRANTY OF  3YRS .  SHEKVAT   INVERTERS    WHEN FULLY   CHARGED  LAST A TOTAL  OF  18HRS. OF COURSE   THIS  INVERTERS  GOES  HAND  IN  HAND  WITH  CATERPILLAR  BATTERIES. FOR  FURTHER INFORMATION   YOU  CAN CONTACT  ME    AT  etiboy4life@yahoo.com.   WE ALREADY HAVE  A GOOD  NUMBER OF CLIENTS IN   PORT- HARCOURT.  THANKS
Re: Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? by ayo84(m): 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2007
seun pls can u send me an email.I need your advert rates so we can talk business
Re: Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? by ayo84(m): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2007
i mean for advertisers to advertise on your site,how do you charge and what are your regulations
Re: Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? by kevin7911: 4:54am On Jun 06, 2007
Hi everyone, We are a crystal crafts gift supplier from China, I am looking for overseas company to cooperate, if you need to do some OEM order, or want to do some business with China? We can supply all kinds of Chinese products and manufacturer information, that is good information for you. Also we need your help to get some crafts or gift sales company information in your country. If you interested in this plan, please give me email.
I hope we can benifit from each other.

We mainly supply good quality and beautiful crystal crafts, like crystal perfume bottle, crystal clock, crystal light, laser, animal, key holder, trophy cup, flower, candle and so on. They are good products as gifts and home decoration. We also wholesale perfume bottle and accept OEM order.
If you are interested in crystal crafts , please welcome to contact with us.
Our website: www.cn-crystal.com, www.crystal-perfume-bottle.cn-crystal.com
Email: sales@cn-crystal.com

kevin
Re: Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? by Moneyyy: 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Do You Have Anything You Want To Advertise? by OriginalKogiboy(m): 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
ABOUT TEN YEARS TREND ON NAIRALAND. IF IT FIT, I WOULD LIKE TO ADVERTISE MY BULK SMS WEBSITE. Contact me on 08064108475

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dying Factories Of Nigeria / Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! / Help: Corporate Office Of Etisalat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.