Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Suggest How The 2023 Elections Could Be Rigged And How To Stop It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggest How The 2023 Elections Could Be Rigged And How To Stop It (266 Views)

Analysis: Trump Or Biden Win At US Elections Could Be A Lose-lose For Nigeria / Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims / Rescheduled Elections Could Encounter Setback In 13 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest How The 2023 Elections Could Be Rigged And How To Stop It by musicwriter(m): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
For me, I believe the BVAS machines remain the number one gateway to rigging the election.

What I suggest is that a camera should record all the activities of the INEC official and the BVAS throughout the duration of election. This should stop any numerical manipulation.

Kindly suggest how you think the election could be rigged and how to stop it.
Re: Suggest How The 2023 Elections Could Be Rigged And How To Stop It by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
Electorates should vote and go home. Crowding promoted rigging.

Monitoring should be left for party agents.
Re: Suggest How The 2023 Elections Could Be Rigged And How To Stop It by tsephanyah(f): 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
Vote buying cus if they can't rig osun, they certainly can't rig the whole Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Suggest How The 2023 Elections Could Be Rigged And How To Stop It by immortalcrown(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
Camera cannot prevent rigging. The rigger controls the manager of the camera footage.
Re: Suggest How The 2023 Elections Could Be Rigged And How To Stop It by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Quite easy, disrupt voting in your opponent's stronghold..

How to stop it? Security agents should be stationed at major roads and markets, especially in the SE... (I hope you understand)

I'll not go into details, Nairaland is not so faceless
Re: Suggest How The 2023 Elections Could Be Rigged And How To Stop It by SmartPolician: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
Over-voting as a means of punishing your opponent. Every serious party MUST have reliable agents in all polling units.

Violence in opponent's strongholds. Soldiers should squeeze the trigger the moment they see idiots trying to run away with ballot boxes.

You don't need to arrest and keep them alive because they are not useful to us. We are over 200 million people; we should get sufficient useful people from that number. 😂😂😂
Re: Suggest How The 2023 Elections Could Be Rigged And How To Stop It by DMerciful(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
Rubbish, you depend on rigging thats why this ridiculous suggestion
CoronaVirusRelo:
Electorates should vote and go home. Crowding promoted rigging.

Monitoring should be left for party agents.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Next President? / WATCH CHIOMA CHUKWUKA AND OTHER PATRIOTS DEFEND OUR DEMOCRACY. THANK YOU ALL. / 2023 Governorship Elections, Is Our Long Walk To Freedom And Liberty Gombawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.