Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

(UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr (3187 Views)

My Mum Is Unconsolable One Month After / My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage / My Little Sister Is Misbehaving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Mianemol(f): 10:45am On Feb 28, 2023
Thank God

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by culf: 12:20am On Mar 01, 2023
wao, a big thank you to everyone involved, God bless you all.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Spherica177: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2023
May God ulmighty bless each soul that had shown interest in supporting this young girl achieve her dreams. @Op you're a good brother. May God bless you too

I'd suggest mod move this to front page for wider view.

Seun
RoyalRoy
Mynd44
dominique

Please move this to front page for update

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Spherica177: 7:50am On Mar 02, 2023
bsalawu:
Add me pls. 08034154096
God bless you sir

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by adetunrayo(f): 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Thanks for the update, and to every supporter and prospective supporters, God bless you richly

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by VTJN(m): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2023
bsalawu:
Add me pls. 08034154096
May God reward you sir.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Villa12(m): 9:18am On Mar 09, 2023
Spherica177:
May God ulmighty bless each soul that had shown interest in supporting this young girl achieve her dreams. @Op you're a good brother. May God bless you too

I'd suggest mod move this to front page for wider view.

Seun
RoyalRoy
Mynd44
dominique

Please move this to front page for update
Yes. This should be in front page

God bless every hand that support the poor girl and her family

RoyalRoy
Seun

Pease take this to front page🙏

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Villa12(m): 9:22am On Mar 09, 2023
bsalawu:
Add me pls. 08034154096
God bless you sir.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Villa12(m): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2023
DearGorgeous:
God bless all who plan to help, and especially those who have started helping already. May your source of income never run dry. I pray to join soon.

And for you, Op, you're a great and kind brother. May God lift you up so much for your wisdom and ability to garner help for your kid sister. Posterity will treat you well, you'll see.
Yes. Op is kind and loving. From the writeup i think the girl isn't his biological sister but he took her as his flesh and blood. I wish the young girl success in life.

As for Op, i believe God will see him through and make him a blessing to his family

cc RoyalRoy
cc Seun
This should be in front page

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by DearGorgeous(f): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2023
Villa12:
Yes. Op is kind and loving. From the writeup i think the girl isn't his biological sister but he took her as his flesh and blood. I wish the young girl success in life.

As for Op, i believe God will see him through and make him a blessing to his family

RoyalRoy
Seun

Yes, they're not direct siblings but he's still so kind in making sure her destiny is not truncated.

I pray both the young man and his 'sister' find a permanent help to greater heights.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Villa12(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
DearGorgeous:

Yes, they're not direct siblings but he's still so kind in making sure her destiny is not truncated.

I pray both the young man and his 'sister' find a permanent help to greater heights.
Amen

I wish them all the best in life.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by VoidLife7: 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
DearGorgeous:
God bless all who plan to help, and especially those who have started helping already. May your source of income never run dry. I pray to join soon.

And for you, Op, you're a great and kind brother. May God lift you up so much for your wisdom and ability to garner help for your kid sister. Posterity will treat you well, you'll see.
Amen

Thank you so much for the best wishes.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by DearGorgeous(f): 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
VoidLife7:
Amen

Thank you so much for the best wishes.

You are welcome.

God will surely bless you for your kindheartedness.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by UnfairLife7(m): 3:49am On Mar 14, 2023
VoidLife7:
I was on this platform with heavy heart seeking for individual opinion pertaining to my mums decision to forcefully give out my little sister's out in marriage to a 43 years old divorcee with three kids

You can go through the thread i posted on the 14th day of February, 2023. From the link below you'd have a clue of where I'm coming from

https://www.nairaland.com/7569238/mum-planning-forcefully-give-out

All thanks to everyone for their contributions on the thread that very day. I was encouraged to stand by my sister. I was convinced never to allow my mum take such decision. All thanks to @keepingmum who sent me some money to complete her apprenticeship fees. I got a DM from @amdman asking for my phone number and house address to confirm my genuity through his lawyer. I gave them all they needed from me.

His lawyer and one other person came to my house last Sunday (19/2/2023) to see my little sister, my mum and her younger siblings. They met everyone of us in the house that very day

My mum was questioned concerning her decision to give her out in marriage. She made them understand it's never intentional nor her wish but situation of things in the family. She's not comfortable seeing these children suffering while she was still alive. She's scared what will become of them if paradventure she's gone. It was a friend who talk her into it considering the situation of things in the family. She was so emotional and started crying. She went back to memory lane (25th, May 2005) when the girl was birthed through CS and handed over to her by her brother. She cried that very day of visitation when the lawyer was talking to her.

The girl will be 18 by May and she wish to become a lawyer and future SAN. She hope to also run a large fashion store as a seamstress with lots of girls working for her, and all my mum could come up was to give her out in marriage to a divorcee. She thought giving her out in marriage will help reduce the burden in the family.

All thanks to @amdman who sent his lawyer to verify. After their visit, my mum began to retrace her steps. They promise to support her achieve her dreams. A good Samaritan sent us money for her to put in for JAMB

After the visitation, @amdman set up a WhatsApp group with some kind hearted individuals who had shown interest in supporting the little girl and her mother

I'd beseech anyone willing to support this little girl to contact @amdman on this number +1 (437) 221-5476 to be added to the group for collective efforts.

All thanks to everyone for your advice. Y'all are awesome❤
Thanks for the update. It is well detailed. God bless everyone who has supported your little sister in any way. May God ulmighty bless those who wish or plan to support your sister also. I pray she achieved all her life dreams and aspirations. May God guide, protect and see her through this life journey. May she be a blessing to your family and generation at large.

I'm happy your mum has changed her mind giving her out at that young and tender age to a destiny killer

Op, i believe posterity will be so kind to you and yours. You're such a loving brother every girl out there will honesty wish to have by their side. I pray God uplift you and grant you all your heart desires. Please keep being you bro. I'm super proud of your person.

God bless you sir @amdman for this brilliant idea. I was so excited seeing this honestly

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by UnfairLife7(m): 4:10am On Mar 14, 2023
DearGorgeous:

Honestly speaking. Op is a great brother. The young girl would have been given out just like that? Chai! Things are happening in this country o. I believe so many cases like this has happened in the past and still happening. Joy killer everywhere

God bless you Op

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Villa12(m): 4:33am On Mar 14, 2023
MartinCorridon:
All is well that ends well.

OP, you will have to mention and thank me in a few months ....

"Thanks to @martincorridon who taught my sister REPRODUCTION and increased our family by one" undecided
guy

No dey catch cruise with everything abeg.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by VTJN(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2023
Villa12:

cc RoyalRoy
cc Seun

Yes, they're not direct siblings. Op is just a kind hearted person. He's such a good guy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by BaddestQueen(f): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2023
VTJN:
Yes, they're not direct siblings. Op is just a kind hearted person. He's such a good guy
na lie Fisayo
you too dey lie
Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by VTJN(m): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2023
BaddestQueen:
na lie Fisayo
you too dey lie
my love, i don miss you o
Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by BaddestQueen(f): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2023
VTJN:
my love, i don miss you o
leave me alone Fisayo
Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by VTJN(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2023
BaddestQueen:
leave me alone Fisayo
but you know i love you na. You're the love of my life queen
Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by BaddestQueen(f): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2023
VTJN:
but you know i love you na. You're the love of my life queen
🤮🤮🤮😡😡😡
Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by VTJN(m): 11:40am On Mar 27, 2023
BaddestQueen:
🤮🤮🤮😡😡😡
My love. ahụrụ m gị n'anya

1 Like

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Scholace: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2023
I believe your mom meant well, it must be that hard on your family. I pray all the help and support your family need comes. God be with your family.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by VoidLife7: 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
Scholace:
I believe your mom meant well, it must be that hard on your family. I pray all the help and support your family need comes. God be with your family.
Amen. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Spherical77(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
Scholace:
Yes. Their mother meant well but life at times doesn't give to us what we bargained for. The mother and her children are good people. They didn't discriminate the young girl and her siblings despite their condition. They live as one big family.

I pray the family get all the help and support needed to keep them going. Op is a good person, despite not being a direct siblings to the girl and her brothers but he took them as his direct siblings.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Magnitude111: 7:51am On Mar 31, 2023
VoidLife7:
I was on this platform with heavy heart seeking for individual opinion pertaining to my mums decision to forcefully give out my little sister's out in marriage to a 43 years old divorcee with three kids

You can go through the thread i posted on the 14th day of February, 2023. From the link below you'd have a clue of where I'm coming from

https://www.nairaland.com/7569238/mum-planning-forcefully-give-out

All thanks to everyone for their contributions on the thread that very day. I was encouraged to stand by my sister. I was convinced never to allow my mum take such decision. All thanks to @keepingmum who sent me some money to complete her apprenticeship fees. I got a DM from @amdman asking for my phone number and house address to confirm my genuity through his lawyer. I gave them all they needed from me.

His lawyer and one other person came to my house last Sunday (19/2/2023) to see my little sister, my mum and her younger siblings. They met everyone of us in the house that very day

My mum was questioned concerning her decision to give her out in marriage. She made them understand it's never intentional nor her wish but situation of things in the family. She's not comfortable seeing these children suffering while she was still alive. She's scared what will become of them if paradventure she's gone. It was a friend who talk her into it considering the situation of things in the family. She was so emotional and started crying. She went back to memory lane (25th, May 2005) when the girl was birthed through CS and handed over to her by her brother. She cried that very day of visitation when the lawyer was talking to her.

The girl will be 18 by May and she wish to become a lawyer and future SAN. She hope to also run a large fashion store as a seamstress with lots of girls working for her, and all my mum could come up was to give her out in marriage to a divorcee. She thought giving her out in marriage will help reduce the burden in the family.

All thanks to @amdman who sent his lawyer to verify. After their visit, my mum began to retrace her steps. They promise to support her achieve her dreams. A good Samaritan sent us money for her to put in for JAMB

After the visitation, @amdman set up a WhatsApp group with some kind hearted individuals who had shown interest in supporting the little girl and her mother

I'd beseech anyone willing to support this little girl to contact @amdman on this number +1 (437) 221-5476 to be added to the group for collective efforts.

All thanks to everyone for your advice. Y'all are awesome❤
your mother is a good woman indeed. Despite her condition she was responsible for the upkeep of those children and they didn't know she wasn't their biological mother.

Thank God your mother changed her mind. I will not blame her completely for the wrong decision she took for the young girl. Poverty could make someone take wrong decisions thinking it was the best thing to do.

God bless you @amdman and everyone who wants to help this young girl. I hope and pray she succeed at the end.

Op you're a good brother to reckon with. I wish you good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Magnitude111: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2023
Latty88:
This brought smiles on my face
Honestly

I am happy the young girl will not waste away with that old divorcee. So many destinies had wasted in Nigeria. I am happy for the young girl.

2 Likes

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Magnitude111: 9:59am On Mar 31, 2023
Scholace:
Yes, she meant well. Things were just hard for the family which resulted to making wrong decision for the young girl. I pray the family get all the support needed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by cho25bc(f): 2:40am On Jul 08, 2023
Ive been following this story since the first thread was created. God bless everyone who reached out to help your family and the young lady. By now, she's already 18. Has she written her jamb? I wish her all the best in her endeavors. May all her dreams to become a lawyer and SAN come true.

You are a good brother with a big heart. May God also open doors for you this year.

To everyone who reached out to the family, God will reward you a hundredfold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Villa12(m): 11:27am On Jul 08, 2023
cho25bc:
Ive been following this story since the first thread was created. God bless everyone who reached out to help your family and the young lady. By now, she's already 18. Has she written her jamb? I wish her all the best in her endeavors. May all her dreams to become a lawyer and SAN come true.

You are a good brother with a big heart. May God also open doors for you this year.

To everyone who reached out to the family, God will reward you a hundredfold.
I think so. She should be 18 by now or close to 18. Imagine the innocent young girl being married out at that little age to a man in his 40s with children. I sincerely hope and pray God bless everyone who has promised to help her. Mr amdman May God bless you for doing this.
Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by cho25bc(f): 1:09am On Jul 09, 2023
Villa12:
I think so. She should be 18 by now or close to 18. Imagine the innocent young girl being married out at that little age to a man in his 40s with children. I sincerely hope and pray God bless everyone who has promised to help her. Mr amdman May God bless you for doing this.

Her brother said she would be 18 by May. So, let's believe she's now an adult smiley. May God bless @amdman and everyone who is queuing up to render help to the girl.

Child marriage is a bad step in the wrong direction. The mother has good intentions but poverty can push us into doing something that lacks dignity. And sadly, many men out there dont have pity for young girls. They dont see anything bad in intimacy with a minor. The 43-yo man should have declined the offer to marry her. There is even no guarantee that he would've eventually sent her to school after marrying her. He might just turn her to a baby-making machine and nanny for his kids. Im glad that her brother took a bold step by speaking up here. And he's lucky that generous people rose to rescue the poor girl from an impending doom.

May God send our helpers to us soon in Jesus name

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribute To My Lovely Sister On Her Birthday. / A Question Strictly For Married Women / Snake Found In My Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.