Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

This Is Why Tinubu Will Emerge Winner (an Unbiased Analysis) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Tinubu Will Emerge Winner (an Unbiased Analysis) (768 Views)

Does Obi Stand A Chance? A Simple Unbiased Analysis / An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election / An Unbiased CNN Has Called It As It Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Tinubu Will Emerge Winner (an Unbiased Analysis) by DantataIsMyGuy: 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
Atiku is one monster you can’t underrate, but the odds still Favour tinubu. In fact, the only upset that can happen tomorrow is Atiku beating tinubu. Remember, for a candidate to be declared winner, he/she must win at least 25% in at least 24 states plush the FCT.

Tinubu is the only one sure of his own zone (west) and part of NC, NW and NE. Forget what you think, states like Niger, kwara and kogi will all vote APC due to their close tie with the yorubas and also the states has APC as ruling parties.

Tinubu is also sure on winning some states in the NORTH EAST due to Shettima and I’m talking about states like BORNO and YOBE.

You can’t tell me he can’t get 25 percent in other APC northern states like kaduna, Kano, Bauchi, sokoto, Kebbi etc.

Moving down to SS, he’ll definitely get 25% in Rivers, edo, calabar.

All these in addition to his 5 South wests states where it’s his stronghold.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Tinubu Will Emerge Winner (an Unbiased Analysis) by brain54(m): 9:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
But you said unbiased…

This is the most biased s.hit I ever read!

10 Likes

Re: This Is Why Tinubu Will Emerge Winner (an Unbiased Analysis) by falcon01: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
This election will open alot of eyes and calm alot of bizi bodies
Re: This Is Why Tinubu Will Emerge Winner (an Unbiased Analysis) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
brain54:
But you said unbiased…

This is the most biased s.hit I ever read!

Urchinss use grammar dey don't understand

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Tinubu Will Emerge Winner (an Unbiased Analysis) by Koralords: 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thanks op he go shock them tmr ,pdp is divided into 4 how can they win apc do you need a prophet to tell you that

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Tinubu Will Emerge Winner (an Unbiased Analysis) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
DantataIsMyGuy:
Atiku is one monster you can’t underrate, but the odds still Favour tinubu. In fact, the only upset that can happen tomorrow is Atiku beating tinubu. Remember, for a candidate to be declared winner, he/she must win at least 25% in at least 24 states plush the FCT.

Tinubu is the only one sure of his own zone (west) and part of NC, NW and NE. Forget what you think, states like Niger, kwara and kogi will all vote APC due to their close tie with the yorubas and also the states has APC as ruling parties.

Tinubu is also sure on winning some states in the NORTH EAST due to Shettima and I’m talking about states like BORNO and YOBE.

You can’t tell me he can’t get 25 percent in other APC northern states like kaduna, Kano, Bauchi, sokoto, Kebbi etc.

Spot on analysis. Tinubu really did his homework very well

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why Tinubu Will Emerge Winner (an Unbiased Analysis) by Kaiser20: 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
DantataIsMyGuy:

Keyamo employed 500 online Posters with multiple IDs to flood Nairaland and other social media posting Fake victory results for Tinubu
Re: This Is Why Tinubu Will Emerge Winner (an Unbiased Analysis) by azpekuliar: 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Congratulations ooo

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Tinubu Will Emerge Winner (an Unbiased Analysis) by press9jatv: 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
DantataIsMyGuy:

Tinubu with his Muslim-Muslim ticket ti lule joor. Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll
Re: This Is Why Tinubu Will Emerge Winner (an Unbiased Analysis) by Okoroawusa: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
I think all thanks should go to Peter Obi for making it easier for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Saint Peter Obi The Helper.... that's the name of the new saint in town.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Tinubu Will Emerge Winner (an Unbiased Analysis) by quickberry(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
grin
Re: This Is Why Tinubu Will Emerge Winner (an Unbiased Analysis) by ObaOfYorubaLand: 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria no matter how these Tinubu miscreants disturbing Nairaland tries.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Lagos's Election Result Updated / Just In; Former President Obasanjo’s Appeal On 2023 Election. / UK Trial Could Cost Nigeria A Third Of Its Foreign Reserves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.