Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,942 members, 7,845,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. (2663 Views)

APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo / How Nigerian Political ‘godfathers’ Were Humbled In 2019 / Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Majesty7: 12:32am On Feb 25, 2023
Workch:
send your number to workch2@outlook.com.

Are you normal?

Send me a dm. Better. Who owns that rubbish email? @outlook grin
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by N3TRAL: 12:32am On Feb 25, 2023
Seun and Mynd44 oooo

My fingers are itching. Come and be an escrow for us.
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Majesty7: 12:33am On Feb 25, 2023
Workch:
give me your email, let me send you my number then.

Chat me up on whatsapp. I will call you.

send a dm! Act like a man.

Or let's send it to your own bank. Which bank do you use and what branch? Your bank can act as an escrow
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by N3TRAL: 12:33am On Feb 25, 2023
Majesty7:

Are you normal?

It's a Microsoft email.

I wonder who operates a Microsoft email grin
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 12:33am On Feb 25, 2023
Majesty7:

Are you normal?

Can you just drop your email, so we can take this conversation to whatsapp.
We are not fighting, stop being triggered. It is simple

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 12:34am On Feb 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

It's a Microsoft email.

I wonder who operates a Microsoft email grin
what's wrong with Microsoft email? 🤔

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Majesty7: 12:34am On Feb 25, 2023
Workch:
Can you just drop your email, so we cs take this conversation to whatsapp.
We are not fighting, stop being triggered. It is simple

You are not ready. Goodnight

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 12:36am On Feb 25, 2023
Majesty7:

You are not ready. Goodnight
How can we meet in Lagos when we don't have each other's contact?

Are you running away?

I have been to ICM before to meet a fellow urchin like you who never showed up. All you people do is to make noise here.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by N3TRAL: 12:39am On Feb 25, 2023
Seun, Mynd44, come and do escrow for us and make tomorrow interesting by moving it to the front page.
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by N3TRAL: 12:42am On Feb 25, 2023
Workch:
what's wrong with Microsoft email? 🤔

It's like using Firefox instead of Chrome or Safari / bing search instead of Google search.
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Starboytwo(m): 12:43am On Feb 25, 2023
Oya, I’m interested.

Side betting is allowed. I’m willing to bet 50k anybody. JAGABAN wins. Peter Obi lose.

Put your money where your mouth is.

No be by shout, na confidence.

Cc Workch.
Cc N3TRAL

Nothing consine Lagos or kaduna inside this one. I know a trusted escrow in business section, or any credible escrow. Dem plenty. Let’s do this or keep shut forever.

Wahray no get money, he Dey shout 200k Ase!!

Let’s go, let’s go. Taking bets. Obidients

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by CutieKing: 12:49am On Feb 25, 2023
@op,
Let's do N500k..
Meet me up at ikoyi polo club house in the morning if e sure for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 12:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Starboytwo:
Oya, I’m interested.

Side betting is allowed. I’m willing to bet 50k anybody. JAGABAN wins. Peter Obi lose.

Put your money where your mouth is.

No be by shout, na confidence.

Cc Workch.
Cc N3TRAL

Nothing consine Lagos or kaduna inside this one. I know a trusted escrow in business section, or any credible escrow. Dem plenty. Let’s do this or keep shut forever.

Wahray no get money, he Dey shout 200k Ase!!

Let’s go, let’s go. Taking bets. Obidients
Jagaban will lose, nothing concern Peter Obi. Read the thread again.

I am in.

Send me a mail at workch2@outlook.com

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 12:53am On Feb 25, 2023
CutieKing:
@op,
Let's do N500k..
Meet me up at ikoyi polo club house in the morning if e sure for you.
200k, send your number to workch2@outlook.com

Tinubu no go win today.

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 12:53am On Feb 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

It's like using Firefox instead of Chrome or Safari / bing search instead of Google search.
be like you be time waster.

Some other candidates are more serious

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Starboytwo(m): 12:54am On Feb 25, 2023
Workch:
Jagaban will lose, nothing concern Peter Obi. Read the thread again.

I am in.

Send me a mail at workch2@outlook.com
Guy, go sleep.
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 12:55am On Feb 25, 2023
Starboytwo:
Guy, go sleep.
yeah, let me sleep. I will respond to all messages in the morning. Thanks bro

If you still feel say Jagaban go win, send you number to workch2@outlook.com

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by CutieKing: 12:56am On Feb 25, 2023
Workch:
200k, send your number to workch2@outlook.com

Tinubu no go win today.

I don't do chicken change bet...
500k or nothing..
Told you where to meet...
Bring your money there..
Send me a dm.simple!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 12:57am On Feb 25, 2023
CutieKing:

500k or nothing..
Bring your money there..
Send me a dm.simple!!
But you read the OP. It says 200k, stop wasting my time with the 500k nonsense and send your number to workch2@outlook.com
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by N3TRAL: 12:59am On Feb 25, 2023
Workch:
be like you be time waster.

Some other candidates are more serious

Lol. Na you be time waster. I dey wait for Seun or Mynd44.

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by CutieKing: 1:01am On Feb 25, 2023
Workch:
But you read the OP. It says 200k, stop wasting my time with the 500k nonsense and send your number to workch2@outlook.com

Are you not the op??.
Yeah you said 200k but I decided to help you make some money more by up the bet..
Since e too sure for you ,go borrow money join if you no get all.
This ROI is heavy.
Put head.

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Yorubalandlord(m): 1:04am On Feb 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Lol. Na you be time waster. I dey wait for Seun or Mynd44.
Omo see your format.
For your mind you dey think say a whole seun or mynd44 will accept this rubbish.
Workch the guy no dey serious him dey deceive you.

If e sure for you, use another escrow or use your bank as escrow

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by N3TRAL: 1:04am On Feb 25, 2023
CutieKing:

Are you not the op??.
Yeah you said 200k but I decided to help you make some money more by up the bet..
Since e too sure for you ,go borrow money join if you no get all.
This ROI is heavy.
Put head.

😂😂 😂

I don laugh throwaway phone. You say na return of investment.
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by N3TRAL: 1:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

Omo see your format.
For your mind you dey think say a whole seun or mynd44 will accept this rubbish.
Workch the guy no dey serious him dey deceive you.

If e sure for you, use another escrow or use your bank as escrow

I'm most concerned about my anonymous status. I'm protecting my privacy, hence the choice of an escrow who can protect it.
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by N3TRAL: 1:08am On Feb 25, 2023
My ginger don calm down sef.

Latest result go comot by Monday.

OP no serious sef.

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Yorubalandlord(m): 1:12am On Feb 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

I'm most concerned about my anonymous status. I'm protecting my privacy, hence the choice of an escrow who can protect it.
Oga wetin dey your privacy you dey protect.
This is an avenue to make money if you are serious and knows what you are saying.
Use your bank as an escrow or use your fellow BATist.
It will be publicised here

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by NothingDoMe: 1:16am On Feb 25, 2023
Godwin4444:
uniport sug president challenged all u Obi supporters to a 2 million naira bet but u lock up only to come n start making noise on d eve of election

With money he borrowed from Wike abi? lol

2 Likes

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by CutieKing: 1:19am On Feb 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
My ginger don calm down sef.

Latest result go comot by Monday.

OP no serious sef.

Which Monday,by Saturday evening everybody for don know scores abeg.inec announcement go just be to make it official.

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by N3TRAL: 1:23am On Feb 25, 2023
CutieKing:

Which Monday,by Saturday evening everybody for don know scores abeg.inec announcement go just be to make it official.

😂

I know right 👍
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Ekitibiased(m): 1:24am On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu losing is the only thing guaranteed so far....see my last post

BAT ti lule.......goofed with loud arrogance

2 Likes

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Owoino: 1:29am On Feb 25, 2023
It doesn't matter if Tinubu wins or not,what matters is that our next president will not be an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Yaribanzaonic: 1:29am On Feb 25, 2023
Come on !!

How can you be this stupid...

Chicken change? Ok...I bet 1 mil on the same terms and you are stupid saying you want a meet at Polo club when movement is restricted.

You be witch..you wan fly?

That is how you kriminals will be making noise...action don set and you are giving kindergarten sceneries.

1 mil and we do it via banking means...just drop your bank name and your email and your phone number. Somebody in that bank will contact you with the bet conditions..

That is very professional..and the bank personnel will identify themselves accordingly.

If you ready ..drop details at that email given...if not just shut it. Thiefnubuu supporters that need inducement to love who they claim to love..spits

CutieKing:

500k or nothing..
Bring your money there..
Send me a dm.simple!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Threat To Cut Britain Off From The Internet / Yorubanization Of Finance of Nigeria By Tinubu / Yaradua Goes For Health Check Up In Germany?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.