Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) (96141 Views)

Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring / Governorship Elections 2019: Live Updates And Monitoring Across All The States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Samueltemi337(m): 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
Asaba Delta state:
Abu-tor primary school. Ward5
Unit 5
Lp...141
PDP...10
APC -2

Unit 4
Lp-136
Pdp-14
Apc-6

Unit3
Lp-176
Pdp-13
Apc-2

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by MYMINDER(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
1751Hrs- *NATIONWIDE- 2023 ELECTION UPDATE (EXTENTION OF VOTING PERIOD)*

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has announced the extension period of voting for the Presidential and National Assembly elections to Sunday, 26th February 2023.

According to INEC, this was necessitated due to the level violence experienced and 'tactical disenfranchisement' (late arrival of election materials) in some areas.

The affected areas/states where the election process would continue are:
1. Lagos: Surulere, Ikate, Okota, Eti-Osa, Kosofe and Oshodi.
2. FCT.
3. Ebonyi.
4. Rivers.
5. Imo
6. Anambra.
7. Kano.
8. Edo.
9. Delta.
10. Kogi.
11. Bayelsa.
12. Enugu.
13. Sokoto.
14. Taraba.
15. Abia. and,
16. Ekiti.

Voting in the affected areas will resume by 8am till 12pm on the 26th February 2023.

Therefore, it advised that staff and stakeholders continue to adhere to all Government/INEC directives and security advisories concerning this election.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by GVTAsiwaju(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
dollynnn:

Evil, wicked and useless

It's not yet the time to cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by GVTAsiwaju(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
KATSINA STATE
PU 001 Kofar gidan Sarki, Nasarawa ward Funtua LG Katsina

Presidential Results
APC - 94
PDP - 68

Senatorial
APC - 109
PDP - 52

House Reps
APC - 107
PDP - 51

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by omoharry(f): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
Levels2:

I'm glad today is the Dee day.

I'm glad to be among the living who cast is vote to elect our future leader.

I'm glad my vote will count

I'm glad Nigerian have decided

I'm glad we settle for Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR.

Together we will efforts the change.

Congrats in advance on your victory as president elect of our dear nation.

As we look forward to celebrate the outcome, all Batified should be rejoice moderately and not to provoke the losser.

My applea to all Obident , you all knew you cant win the race but at least you made a point, a statement and a name in this year election and certainly we have come to terms that you guys are not push over.

Thanks you all and God bless.

From the associate of Batifed nation wide.
grin grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Obiebanks007(m): 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=MYMINDER post=121241802]1751Hrs- *NATIONWIDE- 2023 ELECTION UPDATE (EXTENTION OF VOTING PERIOD)*

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has announced the extension period of voting for the Presidential and National Assembly elections to Sunday, 26th February 2023.

According to INEC, this was necessitated due to the level violence experienced and 'tactical disenfranchisement' (late arrival of election materials) in some areas.

2. FCT.
3. Ebonyi.
4. Rivers.
5. Imo
6. Anambra.
7. Kano.
8. Edo.
9. Delta.
10. Kogi.
11. Bayelsa.
12. Enugu.
13. Sokoto.
14. Taraba.
15. Abia. and,
16. Ekiti.

Voting in the affected areas will resume by 8am till 12pm on the 26th February 2023.

Therefore, it advised that staff and stakeholders continue to adhere to all Government/INEC directives and security advisories concerning this election.[/quote

No wahala, if dem like let them conduct for 1month, who go win go win
ObiDatti Is a goal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by GVTAsiwaju(m): 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
APC win

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by murtaj(m): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:

Voting still ongoing in the north
Yes.....na north I dey.
Alright vote still dey go on For one ward in kaduna
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Throwback: 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:

Wike is doing well

Wike is the monster they created.

They praised him to high heavens, even hailing him as wicked Wike when he was dealing unfairly with APC and Rotimi Amaechi.

Now he is showing them the same wickedness.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Godwin4444: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:
APC win
felabrity

Another one from Lagos, show me where lp won just 1
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Felabrity: 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Godwin4444:
felabrity

Another one from Lagos, show me where lp won just 1
you can clearly see the units were selected

It was clearly compiled by an agbado

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by omoharry(f): 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
internet:
u people are just posting few result from SS, SE and SW. no result yet from NW and NE, are u people not worried?
I wonder oo! The result from the north scares me more . No Obidient should celebrate until you result from the north starts coming .. Those result will make all southern result put together as a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by omoharry(f): 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
muykem:
Peter Obi has finished Atiku ambition patapata. Tinubu is the next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
await for northern vote ..
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 3gpvids: 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wike dey put inec officials their lives at risk

apc stand no chance at all in rivers state,if they announce a rigged presidential result in obio akpo and phalga,the governorship election will have so many casualties

AND I PITY THE INEC OFFICIALS AND THE POLICE(WOMEN)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by internet: 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
omoharry:
I wonder oo! The result from the north scares me more . No Obidient should celebrate until you result from the north starts coming .. Those result will make all southern result put together as a joke
northern figures will be something else o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Samunique(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
lajid:
Guys heavy rigging going on in rivers right now. They are not uploading results, wike is sabotaging the efforts of LP to turn them to APC votes
You're spot on !

My neighbor just finished telling me this about some moments ago !

Woke is trying to suppress the will of the people.

But God will disappoint them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Central School Avu/Oforola Ward 1 PU 010

HOR
APGA 5
APC 38
LP 75
PDP 103
VOID 8

SENATE
ZLP 1
NRM 2
APGA 9
APC 28
LP 54
PDP 119

PRESIDENCY
APC 8
PDP 9
LP 204

INEC team no wan upload our results to their portal.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Jokerman(m): 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi is trying in Bauchi too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by AntonVince: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
It's unfortunate that Wike is still testing the people's resolve in Rivers State.
He's hell-bent on altering the results as he wouldn't let the INEC officials upload results.

Video below:
https://twitter.com/NgLabourSupport/status/1629582806367051779

Most of us warned him profusely when he commenced this political misadventure.
It'll take a miracle for SIM to win the guber on 11th.

The attached was my little advice to Wike last year.
It's all coming to fruition now.

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by odduduwa: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi is done with south , na northern votes I dey wait
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Digitron: 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
At this point, Tinubu is technical out. He will come third.

It is a battle between LP and PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by atiku07(m): 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Digitron:

UR LAFF DEY LAFF ME

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by AntiTerrorist: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
MYMINDER:

2. FCT.
3. Ebonyi.
4. Rivers.
5. Imo
6. Anambra.
7. Kano.
8. Edo.
9. Delta.
10. Kogi.
11. Bayelsa.
12. Enugu.
13. Sokoto.
14. Taraba.
15. Abia. and,
16. Ekiti.

Therefore, it advised that staff and stakeholders continue to adhere to all Government/INEC directives and security advisories concerning this election.
Source?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by garfield1: 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Digitron:

You funny oh.where are you seeing your results? Atiku is out totally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by gammarays1: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
omoharry:
Story
No more block northern votes like before πŸ˜‚
Northern votes will be divided this time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by TrueNigerian300: 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
atiku07:

UR LAFF DEY LAFF ME

You no go leave mumudient and his delusion.The problem is most of them are voting for the first and don’t know Jack about how anything works. 😊😊😊

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by ImperialYoruba: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
MYMINDER:

2. FCT.
3. Ebonyi.
4. Rivers.
5. Imo
6. Anambra.
7. Kano.
8. Edo.
9. Delta.
10. Kogi.
11. Bayelsa.
12. Enugu.
13. Sokoto.
14. Taraba.
15. Abia. and,
16. Ekiti.

Post source if this is authentic. Without a source it will be dismissed as another scam and attempt to create chaos
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by OreMI22: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
hmmmm, no results are being published by INEC!!!

They won't let you create an account to see the results!!!

There is fire on the mountain o! The manipulation has started again!

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
omoharry:
hahahahah my sister u r wise. its too early for obidients to celebrate
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by aydelicious: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:
KATSINA STATE
PU 001 Kofar gidan Sarki, Nasarawa ward Funtua LG Katsina

Presidential Results
APC - 94
PDP - 68

Senatorial
APC - 109
PDP - 52

House Reps
APC - 107
PDP - 51
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
gammarays1:

Story
No more block northern votes like before πŸ˜‚
Northern votes will be divided this time
same as southern votes are divided. the problem is that kwankwaso will only jeopardize atiku's chance in kano. but obi and tinubu will share the south while tinubu will get enough from the north eventually he will be the winner

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by gammarays1: 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Abba114:
same as southern votes are divided. the problem is that kwankwaso will only jeopardize atiku's chance in kano. but obi and tinubu will share the south while tinubu will get enough from the north eventually he will be the winner
There are 3 zones in the North, how many gave block votes to PDP or APC?
There are 3 zones in the south, at least 2 gave Obi block votes
Fct is fully Obi
Do your calculation. Only a massive electoral fraud will force a rerun or contention between Obi and either Atiku or Tinubu. Obi is leading.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) / Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.