Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,349 members, 7,839,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... (598 Views)

Throw Back: PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- KMC / Saraki: Buhari Can Not Win Except He Rigs The Election - (video) / PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by Xxxxtentacion2: 12:50am On Feb 25, 2023
BUHARI's BAD PEFORMANCE...
Left for some APC supporters on this forum they will spin all sorts of propaganda just to make people vote Tinubu. One even went as far as creating a thread to tell us how Tinubu can control the ocean yet Lagos is flooded anytime they is serious rain, maybe Tinubu has not learnt how to control the flood. One of those propaganda that annoys me the most is basically saying that people hate Tinubu because he is Yoruba which is not true, people don't like Tinubu because he brought Buhari who ended up performing badly and making bad policies. Nobody cares whether Tinubu is an alien or whether he is from Zulu tribe. APC supporters try to draw our attention from what is the most important to us: can he deliver...
From all indices its very clear that Tinubu has nothing new to offer, thesame people who worked with Buhari are largely going to work with Tinubu and we should not expect any different results.
If Tinubu had any new ideas why did he not share it with Buhari? It's because he does not have any...
In this information age we should not allow ourselves to be swayed by propaganda from illiterates. Even the so called APC supporters are also feeling the effects of Buhari's bad policies, so make we wise up because even a mad man no fit use cobra as waist belt...
We should save ourselves more suffering and vote wisely...
N:B Asking people to vote APC after this terrible 8 years of hardship is like asking FIFA to give golden boot to Harry Maguire...

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by muykem: 12:54am On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu my first choice
Peter Obi my second choice.
Kwankwaso my third choice
Atiku my 4th choice.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by Chinjo2: 12:55am On Feb 25, 2023
God will not allow that to happen.
Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by Xxxxtentacion2: 1:02am On Feb 25, 2023
muykem:
Tinubu my first choice
Peter Obi my second choice.
Kwankwaso my third choice
Atiku my 4th choice.
whatever your choice you live to bear the consequences...
Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall...

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by 2mch(m): 1:09am On Feb 25, 2023
Buhari does not even listen to his wife, is it now Tinubu he will listen to? He did not even use his brilliant VP to help his crazy governance so how do you blame Tinubu for Bihari’s failure except you are intentionally being dishonest and bigoted. Tinubu is the best choice and he will win. Majority of us don’t operate on sentiments and throwing about the ethnic card. Show us what your candidate has done for their community and state. Someone that cannot love his own people cannot love others. Rest. We need competence right now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by Xxxxtentacion2: 1:18am On Feb 25, 2023
2mch:
Buhari does not even listen to his wife, is it now Tinubu he will listen to? He did not even use his brilliant VP to help his crazy governance so how do you blame Tinubu for Bihari’s failure except you are intentionally being dishonest and bigoted. Tinubu is the best choice and he will win. Majority of us don’t operate on sentiments and throwing about the ethnic card. Show us what your candidate has done for their community and state. Someone that cannot love his own people cannot love others. Rest. We need competence right now.
for once Tinubu never criticised Buhari not even once why... because of his ambition.
El-rufai and Oshiomole openly critised Buhari despite being from thesame party ogbeni tell yourself the truth even though you know its hard. even Lai Muhammad said it you cannot separate Buhari's achievement from Tinubu's ambition...
Okay shey if Tinubu was an Igbo man you go vote for am abi...
Just dey play, you will understand the true meaning of competence when you follow us queue to buy fuel for 1k per litre very soon...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by 2mch(m): 1:24am On Feb 25, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
for once Tinubu never criticised Buhari not even once why... because of his ambition.
El-rufai and Oshiomole openly critised Buhari despite being from thesame party ogbeni tell yourself the truth even though you know its hard. even Lai Muhammad said it you cannot separate Buhari's achievement from Tinubu's ambition...
Just dey play, no be only competence you go follow us queue to buy fuel for 1k very soon...
Will it not have been worse if he was running around being a critic of a party he founded? Who will take the party seriously? At least when they were taking measures against him he spoke out! So leave Tinubu out of Buhari and family member madness. When he’s President he has unprecedented power which will end tomorrow. We all know Buhari does not listen to anyone, so to blame Tinubu for his failure makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by aljharem(m): 1:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Just dey play, no be only competence you go follow us queue to buy fuel for 1k very soon...

I am voting Tinubu but you are right on this one
Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by Tflex01: 1:33am On Feb 25, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Just dey play, you will understand the true meaning of competence when you follow us queue to buy fuel for 1k per litre very soon...

You have a point but I'm voting Tinubu because he's still the best out of the four major candidates.
Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by Tflex01: 1:33am On Feb 25, 2023
2mch:

Will it not have been worse if he was running around being a critic of a party he founded? Who will take the party seriously? At least when they were taking measures against him he spoke out! So leave Tinubu out of Buhari and family member madness. When he’s President he has unprecedented power which will end tomorrow. We all know Buhari does not listen to anyone, so to blame Tinubu for his failure makes no sense.

Well said.
Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 25, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
BUHARI's BAD PEFORMANCE...
Left for some APC supporters on this forum they will spin all sorts of propaganda just to make people vote Tinubu. One even went as far as creating a thread to tell us how Tinubu can control the ocean yet Lagos is flooded anytime they is serious rain, maybe Tinubu has not learnt how to control the flood. One of those propaganda that annoys me the most is basically saying that people hate Tinubu because he is Yoruba which is not true, people don't like Tinubu because he brought Buhari who ended up performing badly and making bad policies. Nobody cares whether Tinubu is an alien or whether he is from Zulu tribe. APC supporters try to draw our attention from what is the most important to us: can he deliver...
From all indices its very clear that Tinubu has nothing new to offer, thesame people who worked with Buhari are largely going to work with Tinubu and we should not expect any different results.
If Tinubu had any new ideas why did he not share it with Buhari? It's because he does not have any...
In this information age we should not allow ourselves to be swayed by propaganda from illiterates. Even the so called APC supporters are also feeling the effects of Buhari's bad policies, so make we wise up because even a mad man no fit use cobra as waist belt...
We should save ourselves more suffering and vote wisely...
N:B Asking people to vote APC after this terrible 8 years of hardship is like asking FIFA to give golden boot to Harry Maguire...

Be patient! It will end in tears!

It’s just a matter of time!
Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by Xxxxtentacion2: 1:37am On Feb 25, 2023
2mch:

No be Tinubu go bring Buhari from Duara
Wike that is criticising PDP today nko...
Why did Tinubu not come out to criticise APC like Wike is doing today abi Tinubu is not man enough... It's very simple Tinubu has no interest in the people's welfare he is only interested in his ambition which is very selfish...
Make I go sleep...
Saturday go clear your doubt...

Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by 2mch(m): 1:41am On Feb 25, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
No be Tinubu go bring Buhari from Duara
Wike that is criticising PDP today nko...
Why did Tinubu not come out to criticise APC like Wike is doing today abi Tinubu is not man enough... It's very simple Tinubu has no interest in the people's welfare he is only interested in his ambition which is very selfish...
Make I go sleep...
Saturday go clear your doubt...
You think if Wike was running for President on his party’s platform he will criticize? Have they not pushed Wike out of PDP? He’s looking out for his next political move. Tinubu is not dull, to get what you want, you have to maintain control in the face of provocation. Two regional parties merged to create APC. You expect him to destroy the structure to please you? If he does, now what? LP and PDP are already both national.
Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by Xxxxtentacion2: 1:41am On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Be patient! It will end in tears!

It’s just a matter of time!
after the elections it will be business as usual for me...
Shey Tinubu send your papa....
After all the rubbish you type in support of Tinubu your face no shoe for anywhere...
You just dey stress yourself life never teach you lesson...

Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 25, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
after the elections it will be business as usual for me...
Shey Tinubu send your papa....
After all the rubbish you type in support of Tinubu your face no shoe for anywhere...
You just dey stress yourself life never teach you lesson...

The frustration of the impeding defeat is already telling on you. I could tell from your sentences. You need to calm your nerves!

You cannot be winning all the time, and still have another opportunity to try again in 2031
Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by Xxxxtentacion2: 1:44am On Feb 25, 2023
2mch:

You think if Wike was running for President on his party’s platform he will criticize? Have they not pushed Wike out of PDP? He’s looking out for his next political move. Tinubu is not dull, to get what you want, you have to maintain control in the face of provocation. Two regional parties merged to create APC. You expect him to destroy the structure to please you? If he does, now what? LP and PDP are already both national.
What are you even saying sef...
Shey Wike did not contest for president under PDP
Wike was vying for president just like Tinubu...
See don't try to twist the truth Abeg..
What is bad is bad stop justifying evil...

Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by 2mch(m): 1:46am On Feb 25, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
What are you even saying sef...
Shey Wike did not contest for president under PDP
Wike was vying for president just like Tinubu...
See don't try to twist the truth Abeg..
What is bad is bad stop justifying evil...
Wike has been pushed out of PDP. Look all your excuses have been destroyed. Stop yarning Opata.
Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by Xxxxtentacion2: 1:46am On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

The frustration of the impeding defeat is already telling on you. I could tell from your sentences. You need to calm your nerves!

You cannot be winning all the time, and still have another opportunity to try again in 2031

see make I tell you na mumu people like you dey carry politics for head...
I know say if Tinubu lose election tomorrow you will be out of job...

Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by Nobody: 1:51am On Feb 25, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:

In this industry, you can never be out of job! Their will always be something to sell.
Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by Xxxxtentacion2: 1:56am On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

In this industry, you can never be out of job! Their will always be something to sell.
now na Tinubu you dey sell, who you go sell next...
Somebody like you can even hail and promote Lucifer as long as you get paid...
Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 25, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
now na Tinubu you dey sell, who you go sell next...
Somebody like you can even hail and promote Lucifer as long as you get paid...

Probably sell LGBTQ
Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by Omoawoke: 4:58am On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu thread everywhere...these people are mad
Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by dustmalik: 5:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
You nor dey carry politics for head, but you are creating threads in the middle of the night, just to discourage people from voting Tinubu.

Na you be the real mumu
Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by Savedday2: 5:13am On Feb 25, 2023
Nigeria is the most blessed country of the world but, our greedy, self centered, useless and wicked leaders have always been the enemies of Nigeria.

Today, we go show them pepper!
Re: Why Tinubu Should Not Win This Election... by techWriter3: 8:11am On Feb 25, 2023
politician my first chosen politician my second chosen

Okay, Check my profile if you need help with your dissertation, personal statement, statement of purpose, thesis, or assignment.

(1) (Reply)

Inec Presidentail Election Results So Far For Four States / Which Other Ethnic Group Did Idi-igbo Vote For / Tinubu And The Yorubas Are The Next Scape Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.