Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra (1927 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps A Man In His Hometown In Mubi Adamawa (Video) / Dino Melaye Out, Police Storm His Residence To Arrest Him / Israel Sunny-Goli Escapes Assassination As Gunmen Storm His Residence. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by Bpower007: 6:17am On Feb 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:19am On Feb 25, 2023
GOD BLESS NIGERIA 🇳🇬 🇳🇬 🇳🇬 🇳🇬

Our darling nation will be great again in our lifetime.

May God take perfect control of the day.

May the best man for the job that will move our darling nation forward be VICTOROUS IN TODAYS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

SO shall it be in Jesus name 🙏

Addendum:
Voting begins at 8.30am, ends at 2.30pm.
All voters on queue before 2pm can vote.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA 🇳🇬

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:20am On Feb 25, 2023
Every Nigerians should vote for the man or woman they believe will move our darling nation forward.

A better Nigeria is all we want at .

A better Nigeria is what most Nigerians 🇳🇬 pray to have.

So shall it be in Jesus name.

Insha Allah

🙏 🙏 🙏.

We Rise

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by triple996(m): 6:21am On Feb 25, 2023
UNKNOWN GUNMEN grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by Jerryjasper(m): 6:21am On Feb 25, 2023
The man of the people ,🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by Dangrace01: 6:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Vote Peter Obi for president

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:23am On Feb 25, 2023
Dangrace01:
Yeah, and let others vote for the candidates of their choice.

We stand with BOLA AHMED TINUBU AKA JAGABAN.

God bless y'all as you vote for a better Nigeria.

Love you all 💋 😘 💋

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by Dangrace01: 6:24am On Feb 25, 2023
post=121208880:

Yeah, and let others vote for the candidates of their choice.

We stand with BOLA AHMED TINUBU AKA JAGABAN.

God bless y'all as you vote for a better Nigeria.

Love you all 💋 😘 💋

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by muykem: 6:31am On Feb 25, 2023
That's nice. He will snick out of there on Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:34am On Feb 25, 2023
Btw,

Anybody, wey no want to soji
Anybody, wey no dey carry body
Nack am something, ahh
Nack am something
To ba ta fele, fele
Nack am something

You won chop where you never work
Shey na because me sef I never talk
I look you dey laugh you gon, gon, gon, gongongon

I sha know say the time go come
Omo I know say the time go come
Wey you no go fit lie no more
Omo omo, life na turn by turn
Whether you like or not
To ba ginger me, gbeskele go burst
Ki gbe , je kan gbo oh

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by luvmijeje(f): 6:38am On Feb 25, 2023
What a Politician! What a fighter!

I actually don't like him before today but he changed my mind.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43am On Feb 25, 2023
muykem:
That's nice. He will snick out of there on Sunday.
Let us all be nice today bikonu...
Abegii

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43am On Feb 25, 2023
luvmijeje:
What a Politician! What a fighter!

I actually don't like him before today but he changed my mind.
Awwwwww ❤️.
So sweet of you

LuvmeJeje LuvmeTender

Chop kiss dearie 💋 💋

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by SeeItSayIt: 6:59am On Feb 25, 2023
post=121208846:

May the best man for the job that will move our darling nation forward be VICTOROUS IN TODAYS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

Hope Peter Obi has stepped down in your dreams. I pity the very blinds like you who keeps claiming to be wise & intelligent yet the dumbest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by Burruchaga71(m): 7:02am On Feb 25, 2023
Good. Meanwhile we are here in Iragbiji waiting for Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by Newton2024: 7:03am On Feb 25, 2023
post=121209171:

Let us all be nice today bikonu...
Abegii
No matter how you express your beef and anger against H.E PETER OBI there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads.

3. Educationally, he met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact, Melinda and Bill Gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollars for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman. He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by temitope27(m): 7:07am On Feb 25, 2023
President of agulu🤣🤣 grin
Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by temitope27(m): 7:08am On Feb 25, 2023
post=121208855:
Every Nigerians should vote for the man or woman they believe will move our darling nation forward.

Insha Allah

🙏 🙏 🙏.

We Rise
and that man is ASIWAJU

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by ThothHermes: 7:09am On Feb 25, 2023
post=121208846:

Zombie
Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by JASONjnr(m): 7:29am On Feb 25, 2023
post=121208846:

Addendum:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA 🇳🇬

My friend, deep down, you want Peter Obi for the job ...

But you wouldn't let your guts down.

Today's all about Peter Obi!!!
Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:35am On Feb 25, 2023
He's now the latest celebrity!🥳✅🇳🇬
Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by Mide337: 7:48am On Feb 25, 2023
See as mana dey mastubate on obi thread angry.. Better go to your darling daddy thread
Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by Derrickfoster1: 9:30am On Feb 25, 2023
post=121208855:

Insha Allah

🙏 🙏 🙏.

We Rise

They have left this one behind

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by zoer(m): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2023
post=121208846:

Addendum:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA 🇳🇬

You no hail Tinubu again?....Age doesn't define sense
Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by Clementoons: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author= post=121208855] Every Nigerians should vote for the man or woman they believe will move our darling nation forward.

A better Nigeria is what most Nigerians
Re: Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra by GWMI(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
J

(1) (Reply)

The Warning Against Dual Citizenship Sounded In 2022 Within Apc's Camp! / Gov. Gbenga Daniel And Akute / Wikileaks:shell's Pickard Says Turai, Tanimu, Nnpc Gmd Yar'adua Collected Bribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.