Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,549 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State (36771 Views)

Peter Obi Wins His Polling Unit In Agulu, APC And PDP Score Zero Votes / IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) / Omoyele Sowore Wins His Polling Unit In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Fapemz: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2023
May peace reign during and after the election. The voting populace are still not well educated about chosen the right leadership. People still vote along parochial lines. I build and sell Lithium laptop powerbank, cctv camera backup battery and portable home inverter.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:16am On Feb 25, 2023
powerhouse3:
...see as I smile upon opening this thread...

May Nigeria not miss this good deal

Akwa Ekpe, today is your day..

The cap fit you ....

Amen o!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by emetisuccess(m): 10:16am On Feb 25, 2023
I just dey smile anyhow
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by pelumiadenu: 10:17am On Feb 25, 2023
no!!! we voted for goodluck that year
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Yoruba's are very Tribalistic and that's why Tinubu will never win no matter tgey Di to favour him.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by nothingspoil70: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2023
Labouring in vain
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Kano4tot2: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Nonexisting1:
No security? This man is truly humble and his people love him. No be every big man fit walk like this in his town.

Mugu observe well with your eyes open...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2023
that his bodyguard on suit

always focused - hope Obi keeps him
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Iamrowconnect(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2023
Areola14:
IT'S A BIG LIE. PETER OBI IS IN LAGOS WITH HIS FAMILY. HIS PILLING UNIT IS IN IKOYI AND THERE HE VOTE... STOP ALL THE FAKE RUMOURS ON THE INTERNET...BIAFRA... grin grin grin grin
WELL I UNDERSTAND YOU SHAL... YOU ARE TRYING TO MOTIVATE PEOPLE TO GO OUT AND VOTE...

Why are we like this in this country? How much were u paid?
Peter Obi is in his home town and u r there spewing rubbish. Baba go rest
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Peterobifailed: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2023
cmikel:

biafra president
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by mukthar2000(m): 10:36am On Feb 25, 2023
Thinking to change my mind to vote this guy as I am on queue present, but still thinking about it shaa.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by IbileIfe: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2023
Always looking suspicious in black
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by magzey: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2023
Is he already mourning his losing the election? Why wearing black all Tru? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by ucheclub(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2023
You know Agulu very well. That's my church
Sergio101:
cool

We the true sons of Agulu dey solidly behind you.

Let me see how PDAPC will get one vote here

This is Infront of Madonna asumpta Catholic church.

That's my hoodie
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Prettychild(f): 11:31am On Feb 25, 2023
Dedeity:
Here comes our next president
Amen in Jesus Name
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Babaibe: 11:33am On Feb 25, 2023
Is this a young man. Ipob idiots fooling themselves. You will cry today and maybe by monday you will all find a place to run too. When you begin to kill yourselves gain. Shameless idiot.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by newnigerdelta00: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2023
Nonny95:
Odogwu

Today you will be disgrace today u will learn how to spend money
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by ufuosman(m): 11:45am On Feb 25, 2023
Our incoming presido
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by oladunni314: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Who will be the orubebe of this election Do you still remember himWho will be the orubebe of this election Do you still remember him...
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Peterobifailed: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Sergio101:
cool

We the true sons of Agulu dey solidly behind you.

Let me see how PDAPC will get one vote here

This is Infront of Madonna asumpta Catholic church.

That's my hoodie
your tribe Igbo una go lose in this election let’s bet
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by winner37(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
My Instinct is tell me that this Manis gonna win this race with flying colors...
I wish him all the best ..
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by osazsky(m): 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
grin
Kasiyya:
A vote for Obi will give Tinubu victory.
Therefore, I urge all APC members to vote for Obi to facilitate Tinubu victory
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by OdefaGirl2(f): 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
pointblank247:
which nonsense lion are you talking about

Lion of the Tribe of Iragbiji

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by pointblank247(m): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
OdefaGirl2:

Lion of the Tribe of Iragbiji
my sister the thing taya me ooo😆

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by karnap(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
Very agile
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Taogbera: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
But why is this man always in black cloth ?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by UgandaPussy(f): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
The way pandora will lose ehn. 🤣🤣😆😂

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by UgandaPussy(f): 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
powerhouse3:
...see as I smile upon opening this thread...

May Nigeria not miss this good deal

Akwa Ekpe, today is your day..

The cap fit you ....

Igbo will never be the president of the 'zoo'. Pit Pandora can only rule y'all flat__heads in alaigbo.🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement / Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Taraba (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.