Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,271 members, 7,853,330 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East (1812 Views)

Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden / El-Rufai: Government Officials Are More Likely To Suffer Mental Issues / FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by wdacharley(m): 10:04am On Feb 25, 2023
Inec officials are yet to arrive in certain polling unit locations in Enugu even around 10am..I thought accreditation was supposed to start by 8:30am or are the people in south east been disenfranchised by inec
Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by SeeItSayIt: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Liar! I just watched on live TV Okowa as well as Obi voted. Where do they vote?
Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by Olaoluwa122: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
Okowa no be SE oh...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by ObaOfYorubaLand: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2023
wdacharley:
Inec officials are yet to arrive in certain polling unit locations in Enugu even around 10am..I thought accreditation was supposed to start by 8:30am or are the people in south east been disenfranchised by inec
Go and report it on inec twitter page.

Stop posting such here

1 Like

Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by Makavelli001: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2023
Stop spreading fake news

U will be arrested...

2 Likes

Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by Validated: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2023
Do not worry, you will vote. Nobody is going to dicenfranchise anyone and Obi will get 9m votes in SE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by muykem: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2023
Maybe they are complying with Simon Ekpa directive of sit at home. Peter Obi has voted.

6 Likes

Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by kk2027: 10:20am On Feb 25, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
See how you call all of them SE because it suits your candidate now right?, but if na for oil matter, you'll quickly know how to seperate se from ss

Pls let inec move materials to them asap
Obi must win pls because we need a new Nigeria that works for everyone

God bless pa Adebanjo and all lovers of truth worldwide

2 Likes

Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by owobokiri(m): 10:21am On Feb 25, 2023
They always do this every election year. They will cease elections materials in the east and allocate votes by themselves. Unfortunately the political elites in the east are in bed with these people at Abuja and so no one is fighting this evil

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by shaibu123: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2023
This exactly 10:25am no sign of INEC officials Independence layout secondary school 1 Enugu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by sweetonugbu: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
it is true, we are yet to see any inec staff here in my polling unit.
Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by SLAP44: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2023
There is no INEC in sight anywhere around Enugu urban. Thousands of voters standing everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by johnmartus(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2023
grin Simon Ekpta .
SLAP44:
There is no INEC in sight anywhere around Enugu urban. Thousands of voters standing everywhere
Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by wdacharley(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2023
I have called all my friends in different location and it's the same, no inec official in site.. We are going to stay here the whole day if there plan is for us to get tired of waiting and go home.. It's even worse in Enugu
Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by Sunmolar(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2023
With this trend election may tend to runoff Cos of 25% clause
Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by Godwin4444: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2023
shaibu123:
This exactly 10:25am no sign of INEC officials Independence layout secondary school 1 Enugu
no vote in Biafra land

1 Like

Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by SeeItSayIt: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2023
sweetonugbu:
it is true, we are yet to see any inec staff here in my polling unit.

Your title said southeast
Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by Nwaotu10(m): 10:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Same is here in Nnewi Anambra state
Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by SeeItSayIt: 10:40am On Feb 25, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
Okowa no be SE oh...

Correct, what of Peter Obi?
Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by wagesofsin: 10:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Few minutes to 11a.m, Inec Inec are not here yet. Polling boot :Cornerstone 1 and 2,Enugu East.
Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2023
grin Hold him responsible grin grin grin

Thank you Simon Ekpa grin

1 Like

Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by Saao(m): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2023
wdacharley:
instead of u to be specific, you said south East.
Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by drignet(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2023
wdacharley:

https://twitter.com/drignetdev/status/1629414420345397249?t=tycCLX6w0v8MlXi4c9-zRg&s=19

Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by OmoFiditi: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2023
A friend said, no INEC official anywhere in Nnewi North LGA
Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by Houseontherock1: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2023
wdacharley:
They are voting in Onitsha and some other places, propaganda won't help you! BTW, this may be your materials, they are fixing the car because it broke down https://www.nairaland.com/7584978/photos-vehicle-conveying-electoral-materials
Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by wdacharley(m): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2023
Independence layout Enugu state.. Still no inec officials here
Saao:
instead of u to be specific, you said south East.
Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by NothingDoMe: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2023
wdacharley:
The topic is misleading. Don't cause any rubbish today.
Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by wdacharley(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2023
Some people are tired of waiting and gone back home.. Is this deliberate or just that inec is not responsible..they had only one job for the last 4 years to deliver a credible election
Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by wdacharley(m): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2023
Learn to read well..I said certain location in south east
Houseontherock1:

They are voting in Onitsha and some other places, propaganda won't help you!
Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by kk2027: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2023
wdacharley:
Some people are tired of waiting and gone back home.. Is this deliberate or just that inec is not responsible..they had only one job for the last 4 years to deliver a credible election

Thats just too too bad
Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by Christistruth00: 11:04am On Feb 25, 2023
grin

Has Simon Ekpa lifted the Sit at home or are You fed up of sitting at home ?

1 Like

Re: Inec Officials Are No Were To Be Seen In South East by jesmond3945: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2023
shaibu123:
why not go and find out the reason. Remember this people dont care o

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Obidient Abia Citizen In Diaspora Buys Prado SUV For Prof. NNENNA OTI (photo) / Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. / Again, Govt Declares Monday As Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.