Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette (46645 Views)

Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election / Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe / Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by lexy2014: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
gimakon:

Ok, you way know how much he would have ngwa tell us.

Offpoint. That's not what I asked you. Kindly answer the following.

1. If Tinubu has planned to spend $170m which is N76.5b, how much does he now have left considering how much he has spent so far?

2. Does it make sense?
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by FireUpNow(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
lexy2014:

I thought that by creating naira scarcity, buhari has guaranteed free and fair election grin grin I just de laugh
The naira scarcity can not solve the problem because Nigeria is a very corrupt country as some bank managers can sell the new notes to politicians
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Chetas81(m): 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ola260:

Una no dey tire
not at all
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by lexy2014: 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
FireUpNow:

The naira scarcity can not solve the problem because Nigeria is a very corrupt country as some bank managers can sell the new notes to politicians

If that is the case, why then did buhari create naira scarcity which has caused untold suffering and hardship for nigerians?

If you saying that nigeria is corrupt, what then did buhari achieve all these years? Wasn't it corruption he said he wanted to fight?

Meanwhile, did you witness these "some bank managers selling the new notes to politicians"?

How much new notes did CBN print?
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by FireUpNow(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
lexy2014:

If that is the case, why then did buhari create naira scarcity which has caused untold suffering and hardship for nigerians?

If you saying that nigeria is corrupt, what then did buhari achieve all these years? Wasn't it corruption he said he wanted to fight?

Well there are some flaws in policy they never give thought to ever happening. I believe you have read news online how some bank managers sold the new notes to politicians and I don't have to be present to see it. You quite know that there were reports of election violence, can I ask you of you witness any live? Buhari knows why he brought about the new naira notes, only time will tell for the reason to be made known
Meanwhile, did you witness these "some bank managers selling the new notes to politicians"?

How much new notes did CBN print?
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by lexy2014: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=FireUpNow post=121240392][/quote]

Kindly answer the following questions.

1. If that is the case, why then did buhari create naira scarcity which has caused untold suffering and hardship for nigerians?

2. If you saying that nigeria is corrupt, what then did buhari achieve all these years? Wasn't it corruption he said he wanted to fight?

3. Meanwhile, did you witness these "some bank managers selling the new notes to politicians"?

4. How much new notes did CBN print?
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by FireUpNow(m): 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
lexy2014:

Kindly answer the following questions.

1. If that is the case, why then did buhari create naira scarcity which has caused untold suffering and hardship for nigerians?

2. If you saying that nigeria is corrupt, what then did buhari achieve all these years? Wasn't it corruption he said he wanted to fight?

3. Meanwhile, did you witness these "some bank managers selling the new notes to politicians"?

I wish I was in Godwin Emiefele's shoes and PMB'S shoes I would have answered your questions, thanks
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by deltateam: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Adaisback:
Nlfpmod, pls come to the rescue. Nigeria must be rescued from thieves and Tinubu by fire by force

No wonder Tinubu was twisting his mouth somehow in one video when he said: 'I will win."

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by freenature: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
lexy2014:

Don't be quick to insult cos you might just be what you call.others.

How does an audio automatically mean that Tinubu has $170m to spend? Is the person in the audio Tinubu?

If Tinubu has planned to spend $170m which is N76.5b, how much does he now have left considering how much he has spent so far? Does it make sense?

Bro it's not an insult rather an advice, if you have a deep knowledge of the desperation of Tinubu, then you will know he doesn't joke around. We have seen him first handed on matters of money and the handwritings are also there on the wall. The question is what's there to doubt.
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by lexy2014: 12:26am On Feb 26, 2023
freenature:

Bro it's not an insult rather an advice, if you have a deep knowledge of the desperation of Tinubu, then you will know he doesn't joke around. We have seen him first handed on matters of money and the handwritings are also there on the wall. The question is what's there to doubt.
kindly answer the following questions.

How does an audio automatically mean that Tinubu has $170m to spend? Is the person in the audio Tinubu?

If Tinubu has planned to spend $170m which is N76.5b, how much does he now have left considering how much he has spent so far? Does it make sense?
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by lexy2014: 12:34am On Feb 26, 2023
FireUpNow:

I wish I was in Godwin Emiefele's shoes and PMB'S shoes I would have answered your questions, thanks

where you in Godwin Emiefele's shoes and PMB'S shoes when you made the following remarks?
FireUpNow:

Well there are some flaws in policy they never give thought to ever happening. I believe you have read news online how some bank managers sold the new notes to politicians and I don't have to be present to see it. You quite know that there were reports of election violence, can I ask you of you witness any live?

Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by FireUpNow(m): 3:44am On Feb 26, 2023
lexy2014:

where you in Godwin Emiefele's shoes and PMB'S shoes when you made the following remarks?

Go to Court
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by lexy2014: 3:48am On Feb 26, 2023
FireUpNow:

Go to Court

have you run out of excuses and stories?

FireUpNow:

Well there are some flaws in policy they never give thought to ever happening. I believe you have read news online how some bank managers sold the new notes to politicians and I don't have to be present to see it. You quite know that there were reports of election violence, can I ask you of you witness any live?

Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Mccullum: 4:57pm On Jan 16
Some will be wailing till 2031..

Just to create confusion and be in the News.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki / Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed / Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.