Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Employ All Unemployed Graduates Into The Army,police,customs & Immigration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Employ All Unemployed Graduates Into The Army,police,customs & Immigration (467 Views)

Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch / APC Raises Alarm Over Withdrawal Of Customs, Immigration Personnel From Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Employ All Unemployed Graduates Into The Army,police,customs & Immigration by KnowAll(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2011
We have vast porous borders running from the NW to the NE yet we have hordes of unemployed citizens wallowing and wasting their lives away. I have a Brother in-law both husband and wife who never found jobs for 20 years, both are graduates, what kind of society would allow her citizens to continue to suffer like this. Hence my suggestion for the government to increased intakes into the

1. Army

2. Navy

3. Air-force

4. Immigration

5. Customs

6. Prison Officers – they need to start building huge prisons who would house all these rogues in Government if this present government is serious about fighting corruption.

7. Nigerian Civilian Defence.
Re: Employ All Unemployed Graduates Into The Army,police,customs & Immigration by mikesleek(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2011
i definitely agree with you, these unscrupulous lazy drunks that are in those formations may be silently retired to allow intelligence in our forces.

(1) (Reply)

Whose Interest Comes First? / Which Way Nigeria? / 425 Killed In 2011 By Boko Haram – Hrw Featured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.