Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation (241945 Views)

"Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Dopenigga(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Omo Yoruba, you're just waking up from sleep? I am Itsekiri born and bred in Lagos. Even I know that Igbos have only one goal politically: To make sure the destroy Yorubas politically. Mark this down, you have form and alliance with your political enemies and you're just realizing after casting your vote for them

Omo, just see wetin this fool dey talk. This na election oga, no be end of the world. Why trying to create a rift between the Igbos and Yorubas? Shey if everything turns out good, no be everybody go still enjoy am? You go dey mind yourself o

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Yes, they are not but they have high voting strength.
They are the stronghold soenpeople are hoping on and so on.

I don't think polling unit rigging can have much effect on this particular election with the results I'm seeing.

What I think will happen is bedroom permutations to favour their anointed candidate.

What do you think?

Wait till all the results come in
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by inositol88(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi winning Abuja

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by KGD10: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
GoodIsGod:

Well my brother. I am not a tribal biased person. In 2015 I was among those shouting Sai Baba. You see. And I am Yorùbá.

Sai Baba finished us and I started campaigning against him after four years but it was too late.
See where Buhari brought us too.

Now I am rooting for Obi and I will do all I can to see him as president.

Nigeria is one if tribal sentiments are gotten rid off we would be great for ever.

Do you know one of the reasons why the Igbos are shouting Biafra?
They are sidelined.

Is it fair?

They said they want to leave you said No and yet you don't see them as relevant in a Nation we all own. Habaa!

God frowns at injustice and I won't be part of it.

Besides, Tinubu respects the Fulanis more than Yorubas his own people and it's glaring. The Afenferes are like Fools to him.

The Owo killings what did he do or say?
The Endsars killings what did he say?

Infact, he came out days after hiding to come and brag in front of Television cameras " I did not run anywhere. I am still the Jagaban of Lagos, I am still the Asiwaju of .."
I hated him with passion that day.

When a market got burnt in the North he ran there to donate 50million. All because of EMI LOKAN.

PLEASE who do you think ordered the killings of the innocent youths?

I don't need to tell you.

Will you shut up? That was same way some useless Yoruba betrayed awolowo.. Awolowo was trying to help the Yoruba and the whole of Nigeria to become a great country, considering his creativity and brilliant mind but some useless Yoruba colluded with the Ibos to sabotage him.

Were you dead when some useless ipob burnt Lagos brt and etc?

Is Tinubu the president or a part of any federal government administration?

Talking of Owo Killin, didn't Tinubu come out and commensurate with the victims and donated a lot (100m) whereas Obi didn't bother because it's not Ibo region.

Anyway, I know you're one ibo miscreant though.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Etinosa1234: 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
RESULTS

Location: PU: 024 Dan Waire primary school, Ward: Sabin-Gari East, Fagae LG, Kano

APC: 10

PDP: 1

LP: 45

#NigeriaElections2023 #NigeriaDecides2023

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by ricson11(m): 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
From PU 035, Kwakwaci Ward, Sabon Gari, Kano:

Labour: 149
NNPP: 05
APC: 03
PDP: 03

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Gingerbreadman2: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tayorshd2:

God bless you abundantly for this statement because what d idiot said that Lagos is no man's land is so hawkward and irritating in nature

Bros seriously I don't know why you guys like to respond to people like that. They can say whatever they like. What plays on ground is more important. Meanwhile the h factor is strong in you 😁🙏
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Dotez: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
Kaduna

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by skentelelady(f): 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Okay ma. The man who failed in Anambra is better than the architect of modern Lagos?

Thus reply is irrelevant. Please say another thing. We sensible yorubas have voted him already

His government won't be worse than Apc govt of the last 8 years

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by mancoconut: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
KGD10:

Will you shut up? That was same way some useless Yoruba betray awolowo.. Awolowo was trying to make Yoruba and Nigeria as a whole great but some useless Yoruba colluded with the Ibos to sabotage him.

Were you dead when some useless ipob burnt Lagos brt and etc?

Cry harder 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by MishdaFish: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
My PU Karu site Abuja, F.C.T

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by GoodIsGod: 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
stabilizer:

Dindinrin ni ẹ

Dindinrin ni Baba to bi ẹ.
Oponu aiyerada. Ọmọ asínwín.

Awọn eranko to bi ẹ wọn o kọ ẹ dáadáa.

Baba to bi mi kọ mi kin bọwọ fún decision ẹlòmíràn.
(My parents taught mi to respect other people's opinions)

I voted for Obi. You can find the nearest river to plung.

Enough of Politics of thuggery.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by EngrKemp: 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
No
Lalar27:
Hmm be wary of fake results from obidients just wait till tomorrow when the real results will start coming out
The manipulated rigged and cooked up results u hope but u will be disappointed.

Obi wins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by EnglishUsa: 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
eurogee:
Abia State, Aba South, Eziukwu ward, Unit 48

House of Rep
PDP - 8
APGA - 8
YPP - 1
LP - 37

Senatorial election
PDP - 2
APGA - 12
YPP - 2
LP - 38

Presidential
APC - 0😁
APGA - 1
PDP - 0😂
LP - 60

ABIA STATE, ABA SOUTH, EZIUKWU WARD, UNIT 47

House of Rep
APP - 1
APGA - 15
PDP - 7
LP - 24

Senatorial
PDP - 6
APGA - 15
LP - 23

Presidential
APC - 0😂
PDP - 0
LP - 46

Infact, LP is clearing South East from top to bottom, and they will win presidential election with 98% vote.

Southeasterners are wicked 😂

My brother you last comment won make me lough tire...... if igbo's hate you, if like be Adam we go show you hatred to your face

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by raskymonojendor: 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
LP is effectively killing PDP in the south. Expect decampings from PDP to LP enmass after election.

Lagos Ojodu ward F

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Etinosa1234: 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ward4 Polling unit 5&6

Esan West

Presidency

Apc 16+24= 40
Pdp 8 +7 = 15
LP 180+ 200= 380

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by ebunchi(f): 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
(Abati, Akowonjo) lagos

LP 78
APC 21
PDP 1

Void 5

I have video prove

Obi all the way

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by tamdun: 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
For those of u still wondering whats going on in North,let me just smile

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by KGD10: 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
mancoconut:

Cry harder 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭

You're the one crying. Obi won't become president. take that from me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by YungMillionaire: 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dopenigga:
I am a Yoruba man who also voted for Obi. I Sabi many Yoruba niggas wey still vote Obi. May God's will be done

Igbo ti gbeyin ni handicap. I am Itsekiri born and bred in Lagos. You chose Obi (who failed woefully in Anambra) over Tinubu (who laid the framework for Eko Atlantic, Eko Free Trade Zone, helped to actualize Dangote Refinery in Lagos etc.)? Shey dodon ni ke display woke ni?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Etinosa1234: 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Presidential Election
LGA: GWALE, Kano
Area: Sani Mai Nagge
Polling Unit: Maitasa Primary School IV 037

Tinubu - 0
Atiku - 2
Kwankwaso - 42
Obi -0

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Bullionaire: 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=immanuelsize post=121232646][/quote]

I don't get your well.
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by chatinent: 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
I'm very sure Lagos State people vowed to teach BAT a lesson.

The Lagos he claimed to build doesn't want him anymore! This is embarrassing.

Or did they have a meeting in a town hall, different from Bablablu, Blue blue, Bulaba?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by mancoconut: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
KGD10:

You're the one crying. Obi won't become president. take that from me
Still crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣 grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Saladdin: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
From Kaduna North
Kigo—Maiduguri Road PU

Presidential
APC 34
PDP 40
LP 69
NNPP 4

Hmm...

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by mancoconut: 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
Etinosa1234:
Presidential Election
LGA: GWALE, Kano
Area: Sani Mai Nagge
Polling Unit: Maitasa Primary School IV 037

Tinubu - 0
Atiku - 2
Kwankwaso - 42
Obi -0

Kwankwaso doing the Lord's work in Kano 🤲

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by KGD10: 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
mancoconut:

Still crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣 grin cheesy

You're the one crying. Obi won't become president, take that from me

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by YungMillionaire: 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
skentelelady:

Thus reply is irrelevant. Please say another thing. We sensible yorubas have voted him already

His government won't be worse than Apc govt of the last 8 years

Okay ma. Your woke vote has been recorded. Since you just want to be woke and you're not really interested in seeing Nigeria work.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Dotez: 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
U go bow for the result o

Those disheartening numbers from the north dat changes the whole thing

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Cj4charles(m): 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Uk2114:
Lp: 157
APC: 21
PDP: 3
Oliya 1 ward 14 benin city.
I first know say the whole of Oliya Market and environ na for PETER OBI grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by YungMillionaire: 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dopenigga:
Omo, just see wetin this fool dey talk. This na election oga, no be end of the world. Why trying to create a rift between the Igbos and Yorubas? Shey if everything turns out good, no be everybody go still enjoy am? You go dey mind yourself o

Everything turns out good with a guy who failed woefully as governor of Anambra for 8 years? Haba, borrow sense now cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by GoodIsGod: 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Neoteny7:

I find the two statements contradictory.

So which is it? Educated people are smart to vote Obi while the dumb ones don't, or you don't need education to be smart and therefore the non-Obi voters are smart enough to vote their choice?

What I mean is You Don't Need Education To Be Smart but Unfortunately those Thugs are not smart. There are lots of smart people in the villages that are not educated.

You get the parol?
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (52) (Reply)

List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution / Nigerian States And What They Produce / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.