Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,240 members, 7,822,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician (1633 Views)

CSU President: If Elections Were Held Today, Tinubu Won't Win 5% Of Lawful Votes / Tinubu Is The Most Overrated Politician Of All Time. / Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by Gossipninja: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Even in his "Lagos" he's not even loved.

Just thuggery and tribalism

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by Xscape1993(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never win this election.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by SaintNegro77: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Idiots will be online shouting jagaban. Idiots don't know what's coming.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by oyin44: 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
I said zombidiots Will cry wella today

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by Massiveglory: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
I am a lagosian, born and bred in Lagos.

I said this with my life!
With the exception of the 1999 election of alliance for democracy ( AD) that brought in tinubu as governor, Tinubu has never won any election in Lagos state.

A miscreant leader cannot be President of Nigeria.
You can't destroy a democratic process and want to lead a democratic nation.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by Monday60655(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
No matter the intimidation and thuggery, this election must be held, and the winner announced. The voice and choice of the masses must stand. PODATTI God is in control.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by Gossipninja: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
oyin44:
I said zombidiots Will cry wella today

Tinubu is winning no area as we speak.

In the North, Kwankwaso and Atiku are flogging him.

In Lagos, both APC and other party supporters are fleeing.

In other SW states low voter turn out.

In Rivers, we are all voting Obi massively.

Depsite the intimidation from Wike's thugs, people are still voting.

I'm number 542 in my unit in Rukpakulusi and it's even raining but all man still pin tight.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by MrColdsweat: 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
This is the Lagos tulumbu developed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by Jack500: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Zombidients are already crying, just wait small, it is not yet time for tears
Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by SlurUsername1: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Cry cry baby, I thought Lagos is No man's land.

Btw we know it's fake News to discredit this Election btw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by Yaribanzaonic: 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
At bolded...people are out now ..

Reconfirm

Gossipninja:

In other SE states low voter turn out.

I'm number 542 in my unit in Rukpakulusi and it's even raining but all man still pin tight.

1 Like

Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by Blake755: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Gossipninja:

I hope so make God abeg make our prayer be heard 🙏🏾🙏🏾

1 Like

Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by Yaribanzaonic: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
You believe your thiefnubuu and you are on every thread crying with morale??

Thiefnubuu ti lu Le pi..!!!

Yamiriflathead:
Cry cry baby, I thought Lagos is No man's land.

Btw we know it's fake News to discredit this Election btw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by Asgard13: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
Gossipninja:

Make Una pin rugged .. Walahi Alpha must never go Apc

No matter the cash

Bayelsa men dey fall in..
Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by hisgrace090: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jack500:
Zombidients are already crying, just wait small, it is not yet time for tears
So you're part of this evil going on in Lagos in the name of apc thugery?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
No... The presence of ipob miscreants in Lagos is a threat to democracy.
Ipob miscreants are the architect of a disruptive election in lagos

4 Likes

Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by YourMrBoo: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu can't win in any free and fair election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by Gossipninja: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
YourMrBoo:
Tinubu can't win in any free and fair election.

Ordinary councilor. Tinubu no fit win in a free and fair contest. Just an overrated thief

1 Like

Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by confluence: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Absolute truth
Massiveglory:

With the exception of the 1999 election of alliance for democracy ( AD) that brought in tinubu as governor, Tinubu has never won any election in Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by kay1one(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Gossipninja:

In other SW states low voter turn out.

Baddest!
Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by kay1one(m): 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
No... The presence of ipob miscreants in Lagos is a threat to democracy.
Ipob miscreants are the architect of a disruptive election in lagos

Ipob telling people to vote APC only?

Where are your parents?
Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by Mufasa27(m): 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
I'm not really a big APC supporter but you want to tell me APC is the only party capable of violating Election rules ?? For the same Nigeria we dey so

Eni shorire 🤣🤣🤣
Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by Godwin4444: 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Massiveglory:

e don dey happen ooo

Wait for more

Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by kk2027: 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Well overrated
Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by Dialpad: 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Shut up !!! We know your type

Massiveglory:

Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by karnap(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
If Lagos is there Strong hold,
Why the violence

Their defeat is sealed
Re: With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician by Jack500: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
hisgrace090:

So you're part of this evil going on in Lagos in the name of apc thugery?

You must be deluded, who told you I am even in Lagos, right now

(1) (Reply)

Otti’s Name On Apc’s List, Not On Labour Party’s Membership Register Submitted / USA: Allow Court Determine Those That Undermined Nigeria’s Democracy - FFK / Aba Geometric Power Plant Throwback 2013 Site Visit By Minister Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.