Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos (44421 Views)

Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit / Gunmen Attack INEC Office In Osun, Burn Ballot Papers, Card Readers. Photos / Ekiti 2018 Elections: Thugs Smash And Burn Ballot Boxes In Aramoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Obitroy(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
I tot yoruba,s are claiming Lagos as there second home in lagos they are scared off the results because they know LP as won that's why they are busy burning those results in most areas in they so called Lagos
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by ponishah: 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

We will see the kind of God u serve when obi loses... Ur God must be a fake God like ur fake results being displayed everywhere
I am a rare breed, I am keen on tinubu losing, nothing else matters to me. APC does not deserve any vote from any nigerian
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by amliftedhigher: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Obedient thugs. .
This election must be decided and BAT declared winner
U can't script this whole drama to discredit APC and expect us to believe it.
Nansense!!
Hediot

1 Like

Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Inosky: 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
What do you expect from a drug baron, Pablo Escobar ☹️?

Soldiers should go after them one by one and deal with them ruthlessly
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by kcbaba007: 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Obedient thugs. .
Nansense!!

Your brain needs to be flogged

1 Like

Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by jjxxx: 12:34am On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Obedient thugs. .
Nansense!!
Una know una way.
Na una be thuggery. No party thug reach una so make una dey burn dey go while Obi dey win dey go. Eye go turn una very soon.
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Essien45: 6:09am On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Obedient thugs. .
Nansense!!

I like the way you think BAT and his thugs are civil enough not to be behind this madness. Unfortunately, you are wrong. APC cannot win an election without thugs doing what they know how to do best. Shame on them.
So thugs are the structure they have.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by elonmuskbaby: 7:32am On Feb 26, 2023
kponkedenge:
Imagine loosing your stronghold so badly that you resort to burning the result sheet so as not to be completely humiliated.

What a slap on the face of Tinubu and his thugs if Peter Obi wins Lagos even after all the burning and destroying of ballot papers to disenfranchise non Yorubas from voting.

I also want to use this medium to appreciate all the Yorubas out there that voted Labour Party, it wouldn't have been possible without you guys.
you need to see the emotional manipulation and harassment.no name them no call us finish.bascard, betrayer,you leave your father go dey claim another person Papa and I'm like we don dey do partisan politics since 1960 what has that gotten for us.if you have a personal company for example and you need to employ staff will you care about his tribe or how productive and competent he will be? If I have a good staff whether he's Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa it's none of my business and I don't care.the point is he's efficient so why should I entrust The destiny of my childrens education,the economy and other institutions that will impact my life and that of my family directly or indirectly in the hands of a viciously desperate man.

Any day I will always choose character and competence over tribe.i am not saying obi is squeaky clean but at least he has not shown to be this desperate.infact theres an addage that says when you see a man ready to kill and destroy to become a leader you must be weary, he's up to no good
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Uchesis: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2023
jeromestarks:
If she didn't, I wouldn't have the confidence to post about virginity.
i never get your time. Make i just focus on this election result. i'm sure your grand mother and great grand mother were also virgins. Dey play o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 / Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban / This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.