Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

How Dark Powers Control And Manipulate The Nigeria Politics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Dark Powers Control And Manipulate The Nigeria Politics (314 Views)

6 Powerful Ways To Overcome Dark Powers As A Christian / Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? / Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Dark Powers Control And Manipulate The Nigeria Politics by SpaceBar: 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
At about 5:30pm today, my eyes was directed upward by my God through my chi. And he began to show me what is happening at that time (5:30pm).
The sunlight (LP) was trying to set with bright rays around the west (i.e Lagos, osun, OYO etc.) And it was manipulatively darkened/covered by a black cloud, the clouds didn't go away until the sunset passed.

Now, The sun (LP) was to shine (win) in the west but the election around there was rigged (around the 5:30pm)

GOD's MESSAGE

They should be a rerun around there.

THE MODS SHOULD PLS TAKE THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE.
Re: How Dark Powers Control And Manipulate The Nigeria Politics by Creamcrest(m): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Stop smoking expired weed you won't listen

See your life now.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Pastor Contributed Food Stuff To Muslims For Ramadan In Kaduna State / Reincarnation Questions / How Do I Join The Church Of Satan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.