Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Told You Guys That Buhari Will Rig The Election For Either Tinubu Or Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Told You Guys That Buhari Will Rig The Election For Either Tinubu Or Atiku (1643 Views)

Tunde Ednut Predicts What Will Happen If Either Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi Wins. / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told You Guys That Buhari Will Rig The Election For Either Tinubu Or Atiku by Dollarseeker: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
from the results you can clearly see that Nigerians want Peter Obi as their next president but will this happen? I don't think so.

Ask your self why INEC has not or does not update their online server with the results coming in from different polling units!!!

INEC would later upload fake results online. The polling units u think you won would be changed to whatever they want to upload online that is why they dont upload results immediately after voting. I told u guys that Peter Obi can win through God's intervention and not just your votes.

I want Peter Obi to win but I know the election would be rigged for whoever Buhari wants to be thr next president and it clear by the actions of INEC that they are currently writing fake results amd would upload thr fake result online.

fingers crossed.

updated.....
the only way to get your right results is to do an audit on the results INEC would upload online. With the auditing of the results you will know if what was given to LP is true or not.

INEC should upload results online according to polling units so that voters can go online and verify if what was uploaded online for their poling unit is correct or not. So voters should be able to sum up all polling units with the correct information and then check if the total votes given to LP is correct or not. But I don't think INEC will do this because if you are wise, at this moment you should know that they didn't upload any results online because they want to change the results to help a candidate win the election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told You Guys That Buhari Will Rig The Election For Either Tinubu Or Atiku by Offpoint1: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
Don't worry bro, Nigeria belongs to the youth... They should let the devil use them.

Endsars na joke....

7 Likes

Re: I Told You Guys That Buhari Will Rig The Election For Either Tinubu Or Atiku by SatanKeepOff: 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yiaga Africa has the same complain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told You Guys That Buhari Will Rig The Election For Either Tinubu Or Atiku by Dollarseeker: 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
the only way to get your right results is to do an audit on the results INEC would upload online. With the auditing of the results you will know if what was given to LP is true or not.

INEC should upload results online according to polling units so that voters can go online and verify if what was uploaded online for their poling unit is correct or not. So voters should be able to sum up all polling units with the correct information and then check if the total votes given to LP is correct or not. But I don't think INEC will do this because if you are wise, at this moment you should know that they didn't upload any results online because they want to change the results to help a candidate win the election.

1 Like

Re: I Told You Guys That Buhari Will Rig The Election For Either Tinubu Or Atiku by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
How many results have you seen in the North and South West, except Lagos?

1 Like

Re: I Told You Guys That Buhari Will Rig The Election For Either Tinubu Or Atiku by hisgrace090: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
Though they'll attempt but our God power pass them so therefore failure await them.
Re: I Told You Guys That Buhari Will Rig The Election For Either Tinubu Or Atiku by SlurUsername1: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Offpoint1:
Don't worry bro, Nigeria belongs to the youth... They should let the devil use them.

Endsars na joke....

What will u do Chinedu.. we will shoot u guys at sight u better start using ur heads. Enemies of democracy

6 Likes

Re: I Told You Guys That Buhari Will Rig The Election For Either Tinubu Or Atiku by Onyiridike(f): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dollarseeker:
from the results you can clearly see that Nigerians want Peter Obi as their next president but will this happen? I don't think so.

Ask your self why INEC has not or does not update their online server with the results coming in from different polling units!!!

INEC would later upload fake results online. The polling units u think you won would be changed to whatever they want to upload online that is why they dont upload results immediately after voting. I told u guys that Peter Obi can win through God's intervention and not just your votes.

I want Peter Obi to win but I know the election would be rigged for whoever Buhari wants to be thr next president and it clear by the actions of INEC that they are currently writing fake results amd would upload thr fake result online.

It takes time for BVAS to upload results to the central server. I am an eye witness.

fingers crossed.

updated.....

INEC should upload results online according to polling units so that voters can go online and verify if what was uploaded online for their poling unit is correct or not. So voters should be able to sim up all polling units with the correct information and then check if the total votes given to LP is correct or not. But I don't think INEC will do this because if you are wise, at this moment you should know that they didn't upload any results online because they want to change the results to help a candidate win the election.
Re: I Told You Guys That Buhari Will Rig The Election For Either Tinubu Or Atiku by DMCA: 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
Offpoint1:

Endsars na joke....
It will be a sad thing to watch a sequel to lekki gate shooting.

But got you covered cool

1 Like

Re: I Told You Guys That Buhari Will Rig The Election For Either Tinubu Or Atiku by Onyiridike(f): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

What will u do Chinedu.. we will shoot u guys at sight u better start using ur heads. Enemies of democracy

You are still bragging? Better humble yourself. Obi was anointed by the people that matter to become president long time ago.

Atiku and Kwakwanso was carefully brought in to ensure Northern votes are divided.

God is indeed glorious. A new Nigeria is here with us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told You Guys That Buhari Will Rig The Election For Either Tinubu Or Atiku by Godwin4444: 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dollarseeker:

fingers crossed.

updated.....

INEC should upload results online according to polling units so that voters can go online and verify if what was uploaded online for their poling unit is correct or not. So voters should be able to sim up all polling units with the correct information and then check if the total votes given to LP is correct or not. But I don't think INEC will do this because if you are wise, at this moment you should know that they didn't upload any results online because they want to change the results to help a candidate win the election.
fake news please ignore

1 Like

Re: I Told You Guys That Buhari Will Rig The Election For Either Tinubu Or Atiku by Offpoint1: 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Just let the devil use you, let result from polling units be different from what Inec announce.
Re: I Told You Guys That Buhari Will Rig The Election For Either Tinubu Or Atiku by Dollarseeker: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
Godwin4444:
fake news please ignore
are you normal at all? is this a news or observations. This is my personal observations and conclusion
Re: I Told You Guys That Buhari Will Rig The Election For Either Tinubu Or Atiku by jeffoe(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
inec should not try anything funny they are not uploading presidential elections results. why upload HOR and SEN results alone
Re: I Told You Guys That Buhari Will Rig The Election For Either Tinubu Or Atiku by NaijaCover(m): 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
DMCA:

It will be a sad thing to watch a sequel to lekki gate shooting.

But got you covered cool

Is Here
Re: I Told You Guys That Buhari Will Rig The Election For Either Tinubu Or Atiku by cmikel: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2023

They diasble the portal from login to uppload result so they can do systematic rigg at midnignt

They will maually upload fasleified result to the portal on their own from their offices

Niaja your leaders are jokes

(1) (Reply)

Igbo nzobu nzobu brand Of Politics: Lessons To Be Learnt / Forfeiture Is A Crime, Winning 25% Of FCT Is Mandatory — Oseloka Obaze / Over N580million Recovered From Detained Former EFCC Chairman, Bawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.