Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) (13420 Views)

Obingwa: Abia Governorship Election Results Update / Enugu State Governorship Election Results Update (2023) / Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) by Agonglo17: 4:56am On Feb 26, 2023
PastorandMentor:
I don't trust this result

It's traudulent

Notice how the handwriting is the same and the paper is all neat with same camera and background. Those were obviously written at the collation centre
Re: 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) by seunmsg(m): 5:26am On Feb 26, 2023
Gov. Wike na the real mvp. Baba, na man you be.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) by alen4smith(m): 5:28am On Feb 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Oga shut up!

Wike forced the agents in the various units to change the results of LP to lesser and increased that of APC. This is what is currently trending now in Nigeria and the relevant authorities has been notified. Wike will be sanctioned and place on Travel ban and the results won't be uploaded on INEC portal. The earlier you know this the better for you
it is still too early to cry reserve your tears till on Monday .
Re: 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:45am On Feb 26, 2023
Rigged

All polling units in Rivers Voted for PO massively

In fact APC is even the least party

APC was having 8, 13' 10 votes

So whatever you have here is rigged
Re: 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:48am On Feb 26, 2023
Darren95:

I am in Rivers State. The election was free and fair. People were allowed to vote.

Stop spreading lies because it doesn’t favor you.

You are a big fool

People didn't vote for APC

I was in Rivers too and I witnessed the massive love for LP where some polling units APC had 8 votes originally
Re: 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) by Wickedfacts: 5:50am On Feb 26, 2023
NaijaOlosho:
Rigged

All polling units in Rivers Voted for PO massively

In fact APC is even the least party

APC was having 8, 13' 10 votes

So whatever you have here is rigged

Hope you're prepared to go to court?
Cos I no understand these useless tears.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) by bencr7: 5:50am On Feb 26, 2023
Nawa, tinubu dey do well for river,last week,my friend told me,wike will do anything he take to make apc to have big chance in river.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:12am On Feb 26, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Do you mean your corruption infested courts
Re: 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) by Wickedfacts: 6:15am On Feb 26, 2023
NaijaOlosho:

Do you mean your corruption infested courts

No
The one where Kanu is begging for bail like a condemned pig.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) by RZArecta(m): 6:22am On Feb 26, 2023
Darren95:

I am in Rivers State. The election was free and fair. People were allowed to vote.

Stop spreading lies because it doesn’t favor you.
shut up your dirty mouth
Re: 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) by Darren95: 6:25am On Feb 26, 2023
Jeffy1206:
Wike will be arrested! I remember one prophet saying it since days before. Now I'm seeing why... I just increase my hate to 3.0😡

Cry cry baby you need biscuit? Lol
Re: 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) by gmo10(m): 7:22am On Feb 26, 2023
bullionlion2:
Nonsense, Na only idiot go believe this rubbish... Honestly, this election needs to be rerun in alot of states and some useless politicians need to be arrested....

INEC is calling for war
do you even know how to shoot a gun? Must everyone support your choice, the answer is no. See eh, these results are real and if you want war, bring it on
Re: 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 7:30am On Feb 26, 2023
Gossiphub:

Shut up your mouth.

You're not in any Rivers State.

Wike and his thugs attacked many PUs in Rivers.

My cousin's polling unit in Ore Igwe, many were disfranchised my compromised INEC staff with the aid of Security Operatives.

Infact, his number was 540 and only about 100 people voted and the rest were told to go home with security Operatives aiding the nonsénse.

Same wanted to happen in my polling unit in Eligbolo but the youths we're ready to die and INEC and security Operatives had to behave themselves.

Despite the intimidation, everyone voted, and the votes counted.

LP won all the elections there.

Presidential and NASS.

Anywhere APC won, it was cooked up by Wike and his boys and irrespective of the outcome of this election, he will hear from all of us in March.

When one person cooks for a community, it will finish fast. But when the community cooks for one person, he will purge.

But nevertheless, LP is winning Rivers because our mandate always stand.
Fake results by Wike will be recounted by Tribunal
Re: 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 7:31am On Feb 26, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Obi won Anambra guber through the courts. If you think Wike results will stand I pity you
Re: 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) by cpu2006(m): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2023
Azyne:
I dont understand how Tyrant Wike thinks he's invincible, that he can do anything and get away with it
We've seen his manipulated results but it wont stop what the universe has already set in motion.

Atiku's life will not be the same again by the time Wike done with him
Tinubu all the way
Book of lamentation is loading
Re: 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) by solomon36670: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2023
I am in Rivers State. The election was free and fair. People were allowed to vote. Stop spreading lies because it doesn’t favor you.I am in Rivers State. The election was free and fair. People were allowed to vote. Stop spreading lies because it doesn’t favor you....
Re: 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) by LikeAking: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2023
Afolabimills:
but if it's obi it's not rigging bunch of bloody hypocrites

Guy face facts.

Forget sentiments.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) by oluwatoyosi8755: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
can we bet that Obi will win rivers by more than 50%.Pleasecan we bet that Obi will win rivers by more than 50%.Please...
Re: 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) by Afolabimills(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
LikeAking:

Guy face facts.

Forget sentiments.

Bros it's not sentiment it's real fact
Re: 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) by LikeAking: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Afolabimills:
Bros it's not sentiment it's real fact

Ok.

The next four year will decide..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

63,111 Persons Killed In Buhari’s Eight Years / NNPC Chief Is A Fraud - Fake Credential? / Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.