Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,168 members, 7,852,975 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Northern Results Are Starting To Come In,We Now Know The Incoming President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Results Are Starting To Come In,We Now Know The Incoming President (4976 Views)

I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election / Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election / Most Northern Results Are Shrouded In Secrecy, Any Monkey Hand, Remote Control? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Results Are Starting To Come In,We Now Know The Incoming President by Mfetenang: 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Northern Results Are Starting To Come In,We Now Know The Incoming President by Asgard13: 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
What’s happening in southwest states

Nothing from there

Haba

Someone update something .. Ondo Ekiti oyo ogun

Let’s see the local government results not polling units

Since morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Results Are Starting To Come In,We Now Know The Incoming President by Alaigbopress: 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
From what I am seeing there, Peter Obi is outing up a strong fight in what suppose to be a Tinubu's strong hold.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Results Are Starting To Come In,We Now Know The Incoming President by Blackdeewhy(m): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu owns the nation, so what do you expect them to publish?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Results Are Starting To Come In,We Now Know The Incoming President by PrinceOfLagos: 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
Alaigbopress:
From what I am seeing there, Peter Obi is outing up a strong fight in what suppose to be a Tinubu's strong hold.
100%

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Results Are Starting To Come In,We Now Know The Incoming President by SlurUsername1: 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Omo with this results I'm seeing ehn, Tinubu has won o

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Northern Results Are Starting To Come In,We Now Know The Incoming President by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
From this result, APC is sweeping the whole place. PDP seem almost dead. It's more of a battle between APC and LP.

When it comes to senatorial and rep, LP is no where to be found "0" everywhere!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Results Are Starting To Come In,We Now Know The Incoming President by Vote4Obi: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Omo with this results I'm seeing ehn, Tinubu has won o

Lol, be deceiving yourself.

13 Likes

Re: Northern Results Are Starting To Come In,We Now Know The Incoming President by backtovillage: 12:14am On Feb 26, 2023
Asgard13:
What’s happening in southwest states

Nothing from there

Haba

Someone update something .. Ondo Ekiti oyo ogun

Let’s see the local government results not polling units

Since morning
Oga Tinubu packed all the SW states except lagos am not sure of Osun too

1 Like

Re: Northern Results Are Starting To Come In,We Now Know The Incoming President by ubochimike(m): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Tinubu owns the nation, so what do you expect them to publish?

Your statement shows you are already used to hard life.

I pity for you

5 Likes

Re: Northern Results Are Starting To Come In,We Now Know The Incoming President by bewla(m): 12:39am On Feb 26, 2023
Person go get high pressure if you no hold body o
Re: Northern Results Are Starting To Come In,We Now Know The Incoming President by kay1one(m): 12:54am On Feb 26, 2023
Vote4Obi:

Lol, be deceiving yourself.

Stop replying these people... They want to play psychological warfare... They don't know what's happening in SW

2 Likes

Re: Northern Results Are Starting To Come In,We Now Know The Incoming President by Blackdeewhy(m): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
ubochimike:

Your statement shows you are already used to hard life.

I pity for you
Don't waste your pity boy, your mama will need it
Re: Northern Results Are Starting To Come In,We Now Know The Incoming President by Sonnobax15(m): 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin
Wahala wahala wahala

(1) (Reply)

Wike Joins Apc / Pastor Okotie Blasts Jonathan Over Soccer Ban Reversal / Fire Razes Katsina Governor's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.