Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,582 members, 7,850,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu (54773 Views)

2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers / Peter Obi Floors Tinubu, Atiku In Jonah Jangs Polling Unit In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by Onyeigbo10000: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2023
Ezeego1:

So far so good.

Taraba state
thanks, please more update from North
Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by Dubemski: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2023
kelemasco:
I was there live and direct
U didn't add result of my own polling unit 007

Accredited voters = 402
PDP = 0
APC = 0
NNPP = 0
Labour party = 402
Invalid = Nil

You're correct !!

1 Like

Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2023
placeofallure:

Even if he has 100% SE votes, not enough to bring him in. Votes must spread across all the regions.

I am not saying the SE votes will make him win, I am only saying it will give him numerical advantage when it will be pitted against areas he will not poll big votes.
Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by Invest4growth: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2023
So he won in Lagos and other institutions in the South West. What matters is the totality of the results on local government basis. No be by gragra or abuse or religion. It has ethnicity, bridge building networks, performance, emphaty and consistency among others in winning the people to your side.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by biggie73(m): 8:23am On Feb 26, 2023
You are still jubilating on ward results while Jagaban is already compiling his cabinet list.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by okechuks22: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2023
Urchins will not like this news
Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by Tonyman55: 8:27am On Feb 26, 2023
See how this man is bringing LP to a 1st class party in Nigeria... Assuming he was the flag bearer of PDP we would have already decided the winner.
THE MAYOR
Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by SonofGod231: 8:29am On Feb 26, 2023
I'm yet to see a landsliding result from the East,which one is LP 240 APC 3 PDP 3?!
Shey na this kind results we go take meet up with the northern model of results with a single polling unit looking like APC 6780 PDP 3500 LP 0?!
Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by Djyucee1(m): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2023
I hope the have uploaded the results
Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by fx45(m): 8:30am On Feb 26, 2023
Unrated900:
All this wining never reach one local govt wey tinubu win for ekiti
So make una dey play
If your Bulaba is delivering 12k+ votes for LGAs in Ekiti and Peter Obi is polling almost 2k in MOAU, I think you should be very worried about the figures from Ekiti State and the voter apathy in the entire Southwest.
Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by reddingtonblack: 8:30am On Feb 26, 2023
aljharem:
Honest those 2 woke yorubas are the most useless humans ever

No matter how educated an igbo man is, he/she will talk down on the east.

Yesterday at the polling units, i was sitted among Igbos and maybe for my looks they think i was one of them ... the centre of there discussion from beginning to end was Tinubu ..i was just smiling at some point they ask why i wasnt contributing so one decided to ask me a question in Igbos ... you need to see the disappointment on there faces wink like you aint igbo ??

They see yorubas as dirty illiterates, looking ugly, smelly and unkempt .. yorubas no dey fresh or fine undecided just imagine

go on twitter you won't see one igbo name backing Tinubu. one Nigeria my foot

1 Like

Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by Greyworld: 8:30am On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
๐Ÿ—๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿท be celebrating polling unit results! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

While patriots are celebrating LGA and state results!

Reality will dawn on you all shortly!
You are indeed a Parrot ๐Ÿฆœ
Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 26, 2023
Greyworld:

You are indeed a Parrot ๐Ÿฆœ

What type of parrot?

African or Amazon parrot?

1 Like

Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by Blazadenise(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2023
Bat only Fly's in the night..you see all this result from polling unit that are not enter into the bvas before everyone to see, they will later use LP for APC. Its happening already they manipulating the result, while you went home happy with the counting of the vote, but they enter manipulated result on bvas
Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by sampz: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2023
LikeAking:
OBI do Atiku/PDP strong thing...
Atiku/PDP do obi strong thing oo.. all does votes up north
Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by Emola12(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2023
SleekyP:
Wake up obidense...... Asiwaju is your president grin
lol..... Olosho dey disgust
Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by shinealight(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2023
Michael Okpara Uniโ€ฆ..what else should one realistically expect from the place nah?

1 Like

Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by Emola12(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2023
I believe say moh247 and yarimo yarimo go don dey COMA like dis
Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by callmevirus(m): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2023
Dyke15:
My school surely delivered grin
If God be for us, who can be against us?
r

Nobody, not even Yekini Amoda
Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by Wade501: 9:09am On Feb 26, 2023
Obi is winning this election 100%

We'll teach Theifnubuu and athiefkuu a bitter lesson. This is just the beginning

In as much as I am, Obedient, am o the opinion that we should be careful not to start celebrating too early
Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by Streetdreamx(m): 9:12am On Feb 26, 2023
Dyke15:
My school surely delivered grin
If God be for us, who can be against us?
I graduated from mouau.
Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by nairanaira12: 9:16am On Feb 26, 2023
SleekyP:
Wake up obidense...... Asiwaju is your president grin

Because you are relying on rigging.

After 8 years in office, the only thing you can do is rig election.

That indicates that your party has failed.

You can never win election without rigging
Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by LegacyB: 9:21am On Feb 26, 2023
Normal level. Just wait....
Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by viodemus: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2023
e good make sentiments dampen and stabilize, part of the national maturity includes us being mature. No be do or die affair. Nobody demon pass, leave me where I Angelic.

Nigeria has conducted a good election so far. Could be and should be improved upon. But Oga Buhari tried in his organizational leadership in this process, Just like Oga Goodluck back in 2015.
Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by okuta007: 9:40am On Feb 26, 2023
Quintuple:
Wait ooh

This is my fear for Nigeria - too many ignorant voters in the North and this will spark a renewed need for secession, this time it will not be like Biafra war of 1967-1970 .... Its gona be social media driven and the world will agree for Nigeria to break up amicably, just like South Sudan from Sudan, through a plebiscite - no shots will be fired!

IF one region decides to impose thieves and looters on everyone because they are scared to function in country where competence is prioritized over sentiments, then let them go and keep electing the worst of their kinds to rule over them, not us.

The North can't keep holding us back - If the North is a country of its own - will they vote for Atiku to rule over them? Of course no, but they know he will be bad to the country so whatever holds back the destiny of smart and intelligent southerners is ok for them, as long as everyone remains in lack and poverty - they dont give a damn!

same with yorubas rooting for Tinubu - if Oduduwa Republic was a country, will the likes of Tinubu be on the ballot? who dash monkey banana - it will be people like Yemi Osinbajo, Akinwunmi Adesina, Raji Fashola and Seyi Makinde that will be on the ballot

Just because it is Nigeria - some regions are fielding their worst to rule over us and that shows how they hate the union called Nigeria

IF Obi fails, we win because we all (including the fence sitters of yesterday) will not need any more push for us to clamor for outright secession of the south from the north - let the country divide for at least 10 years so these mumu people can realize that the south is not their problem BUT their greedy leaders who keep scaring them with misinformation just to promote their selfish interest!
Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by bizzibodi(m): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2023
May Jah help PO president.
Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
Is it possible that my fellow
Obidiotแนฃ
OBIdensฤ“
OSU ALUSI pigs thinks this failed corrupt bastard can win? grin
I can't stop laughing at the level of their delusions grin

Waiting go shocker una still dey cook up...
Una never see anything yet grin

'Wetin' not 'waiting' you shameless gbegiri illiterate miscreant.
Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by Quintuple: 10:14am On Feb 26, 2023
Suddenly, it is Biafra again grin grin
okuta007:

This is my fear for Nigeria - too many ignorant voters in the North and this will spark a renewed need for secession, this time it will not be like Biafra war of 1967-1970 .... Its gona be social media driven and the world will agree for Nigeria to break up amicably, just like South Sudan from Sudan, through a plebiscite - no shots will be fired!

IF one region decides to impose thieves and looters on everyone because they are scared to function in country where competence is prioritized over sentiments, then let them go and keep electing the worst of their kinds to rule over them, not us.

The North can't keep holding us back - If the North is a country of its own - will they vote for Atiku to rule over them? Of course no, but they know he will be bad to the country so whatever holds back the destiny of smart and intelligent southerners is ok for them, as long as everyone remains in lack and poverty - they dont give a damn!

same with yorubas rooting for Tinubu - if Oduduwa Republic was a country, will the likes of Tinubu be on the ballot? who dash monkey banana - it will be people like Yemi Osinbajo, Akinwunmi Adesina, Raji Fashola and Seyi Makinde that will be on the ballot

Just because it is Nigeria - some regions are fielding their worst to rule over us and that shows how they hate the union called Nigeria

IF Obi fails, we win because we all (including the fence sitters of yesterday) will not need any more push for us to clamor for outright secession of the south from the north - let the country divide for at least 10 years so these mumu people can realize that the south is not their problem BUT their greedy leaders who keep scaring them with misinformation just to promote their selfish interest!
Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by MartinsD12(m): 10:26am On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by MartinsD12(m): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Umueme:
Ok

Abia is obidient. Seunmsg and all other urchins won't talk again, till the APC are done manipulating our results. They are uploading low quality images to their site so as to manipulate our votes. If our votes are manipulated, Nigeria won't contain us all.
Let them try anything funny we are prepared for them, our votes must count.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu by Cherish233: 10:42am On Feb 26, 2023
OLULAW:

You're part of the problem. This is academic fraud.

As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha / Alao Akala Is Dead. Ex-Oyo State Governor Dies At 71 / Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.