Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Labour Party Massively Won My Polling Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Massively Won My Polling Unit (869 Views)

Tinubu Won My Polling Unit, But The Result Was Changed- Atiku Witness From Abia / Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Massively Won My Polling Unit by fabuloz1(m): 1:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Awka South, Agu Oka, demonstration I Result.
APC 1
LP 748
PDP 5

Awka South, Agu Oka, demonstration II Result
APC 0
LP 89
PDP 2

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Massively Won My Polling Unit by apache22b: 1:52am On Feb 26, 2023
My heart felt pity goes out to Peter Obi and all his Obidient's urchins because they are all about to get the biggest shocks of their lives when Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be declared the winner and President elect ...

Say no more , from all indications, the coast is now clearer for Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Victory is certain...

Thank you to all my fellow youths for coming out enmass to vote the right man for the job, Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Congratulations in advance your excelleny Bola Ahmed Tinubu shocked

God bless you all my fellow youths
Re: Labour Party Massively Won My Polling Unit by NothingDoMe: 1:53am On Feb 26, 2023
apache22b:
My heart felt pity goes out to Peter Obi and all his Obidient's urchins because they are all about to get the biggest shocks of their lives when Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be declared the winner and President elect ...

Say no more , from all indications, the coast is now clearer for Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Victory is certain...

Thank you to all my fellow youths for coming out enmass to vote the right man for the job, Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Urchins and rhetorics.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Massively Won My Polling Unit by Proudlyomonna: 2:28am On Feb 26, 2023
apache22b:

Shattap joor grin grin If Obi no rule over your head just know se you don enter atikulated killer heardmen wahala be that.
The Youths of Nigeria are done with your evil Apc calamity and structure of suffering and hardship pro max.
After all the Obi will not win one polling unit outside Anambra you come dey use wailing disturb this thread grin
Obidiati is the way forward.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate / Lagos Governorship Live Updates / Tension As lslamlc Bandit Declare WAR On Oyedepo, Kill His Past Over ReligiosWar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.