Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,770 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

[video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections (5486 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos / Buhari Won The Elections In 2003, 2007 And 2011- Fomer US Ambassador Campbell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by Highcheef: 1:51am On Feb 26, 2023
A serving corp member who is an Adhoc staff in the ongoing general elections has compromised his pledge to be non partisan in the elections, as news reaching us is that a polling unit at LEA primary school, Lugbe, Airport road, Abuja has been compromised by the corrupt corp member.

According to an eye witness, voters came out in mass to cast their votes, but we’re told that there was no ballot papers for the voting to commence. While people were still waiting for hours and hoping for the arrival of the ballot papers,

It was discovered that a corp member had locked him self up in one of the class rooms and was thumbprinting on all the ballot papers for the APC. Angry Nigerians descended on the corp member and he was given the beaten of his life.

A Twitter user alleged that the corp member in question has passed away, as he died as a result of the severe beating he took from angry Nigerians.

Click below to watch video:

https://24magix.com/video-corp-member-has-been-beaten-to-stupor-for-locking-himself-in-a-class-room-and-thumb-printing-all-ballot-papers-for-apc

Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod mukina2 seun

3 Likes

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by Moh247: 1:55am On Feb 26, 2023
undecided

Are they happy now, violent people

Hand him over to the police, let him make statement

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by Umitive: 1:55am On Feb 26, 2023
Stupidity at its peak. I just watched the video, imagine such a stupid youth. Even if he thumb printed it either for Labour, APC or PDP he deserved the beating. This is one of the useless youths that made buhari to call nigerian youths lazy. Serves him right. He thought that people are smiling.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by Dohn: 1:58am On Feb 26, 2023
Serves him ryt,,,, parties with structures doin everything illegal and ungodly jst to win... Bt God pass dem

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by Valkrie: 1:58am On Feb 26, 2023
When you see criminals comment..there is no arguing..
Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by Creamypie(m): 1:59am On Feb 26, 2023
Any person wey die in d process of ensuring illegality, I no pity am, just like that excorper for kogi. Serves them right. Can tilimbu give each adhoc staff 20 million to aid fraud? No. Cause your life go change for better, hence u will not have to ask anything from him tomorrow

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by LionTiger(m): 2:00am On Feb 26, 2023
Na wa o! Eyes dey red!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by ScamHunter: 2:02am On Feb 26, 2023
He's an idiot to die for APC. That's what happens if you keep smashing your head on the ground out of love for money.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by Christistruth00: 2:04am On Feb 26, 2023
Them no born dem well to kill a Youth Corper

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by Strafudeen: 2:11am On Feb 26, 2023
God bless those that killed the bastard

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by AgnawL: 2:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Christistruth00:

Lol, you might be next.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by izibili44: 2:24am On Feb 26, 2023
Umitive:
Stupidity at its peak. I just watched the video, imagine such a stupid youth. Even if he thumb printed it either for Labour, APC or PDP he deserved the beating. This is one of the useless youths that made buhari to call nigerian youths lazy. Serves him right. He thought that people are smiling.
v For the fact that I do not condol violence. Do you know what people are passing through today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by karnap(m): 2:35am On Feb 26, 2023
cheesy cheesy

Any one who got shot or beating for tempering with election in wrong way should go to hell

The youth are hellhounds.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by Hoelujohn: 2:35am On Feb 26, 2023
Moh247:
undecided

Locate the video of Keyamo in 2019 when he said riggers should be killed immediately

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by GCFRin2034: 2:39am On Feb 26, 2023
He might be a nairalander . Probably one of those On Your Mandate Gidigba, we Stand .

At least he died for what he was standing for lol .

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by Hoelujohn: 2:39am On Feb 26, 2023
Moh247:
undecided

You people will be shouting structure up and down. So this is the structure of criminality you people have been talking about.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by Flamethehussler: 2:41am On Feb 26, 2023
Mr man died for nothing

5 Likes

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by Kennyfancy(m): 2:43am On Feb 26, 2023
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by APC2: 2:46am On Feb 26, 2023
He didn't die. He is rescued by the police

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by Praxis758: 2:51am On Feb 26, 2023
If a seer had foresaw such a shameful end for the guy, I’m sure his/her parents wouldn’t have wasted their hard earned money to send him/her to school.

He was such a disgrace if the report was true.

I still wonder how a logical and sane youth will be taking bullets for politicians whose children won’t step out to vote on Election Day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by Idiotseverywher: 2:51am On Feb 26, 2023
Christistruth00:

. What of the ones Buyari killed in bauchi in 2011 election?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by naijainstinct: 2:56am On Feb 26, 2023
Umitive:
No Sir, no one deserves to be assaulted this way. Two wrongs will never make a right. He ought to be handed over to the police, lose his NYSC service year and be charged to court according to the provisions of the electoral act. That's how sane societies operate. Jungle justice is not only archaic it barbaric and evil.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by JOemmy(m): 2:59am On Feb 26, 2023
The corper just wasted his life for nothing how can he do such in nigeria of today where almost everyone is very angry of the ruling party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by Buccalcavity2: 3:00am On Feb 26, 2023
I cringe at Jungle justice. The enablers are worse than the offender!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by Dopenigga(m): 3:24am On Feb 26, 2023
Good. I was eagerly waiting for someone like this to test my patience at my polling unit. Unfortunately or fortunately, no baga tried shit. E for clear am

2 Likes

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by Nobody: 3:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by Samsunny99: 3:30am On Feb 26, 2023
APC2:
He didn't die. He is rescued by the police
I saw the video on tiktok,I wish they had killed him,so in his next life he will not dare the populace

3 Likes

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by Dialpad: 3:33am On Feb 26, 2023
I am saving this for future ....

Samsunny99:

I saw the video on tiktok,I wish they had killed him,so in his next life he will not dare the populace

1 Like

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by Dialpad: 3:34am On Feb 26, 2023
I am saving this for future .... you think you are anonymous

Samsunny99:

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by FarahAideed: 3:35am On Feb 26, 2023
What if he wasn't actually thumb printing because I don't understand how he will be thumb printing in plain sight and besides this school I see cannot have doors that lock like that...This corper is just a victim of inept INEC and Irate voters who were tired of Inec incompetence and they took it out on a corper
Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by kernniejay(m): 5:08am On Feb 26, 2023
If this news is true then the corper is foolish. Why would he compromise the election at the detriment of his own future? He should have known that Nigerians are not smiling. People are ready to vent their anger on whatever that will stand between them and a free n fair election.

Anyways, this is the structure APC is talking about. Structure of electoral malpractices and rigging. Well, I shouldn't be surprised because what else do you expect from a former drug baron, sponsor of fake bishops and grand patron of thugs.

1 Like

Re: [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections by Finestgurlie(f): 5:09am On Feb 26, 2023
Moh247:
undecided

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Unemployment Around 19.7 Percent - Finance Minister / Jonathan Urges Nigerian Youths To Manufacture Weapons Instead Of Staying Idle / Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.