Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting (42984 Views)

APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Newsmic: 5:47am On Feb 26, 2023
Buhari, His Wife Aisha And Daughters Watch Election Activities On TV After Voting (Photos)

Photos of President Buhari, his wife, Aisha, and their daughters monitoring the elections via their TV after casting their votes in Daura, Katsina state have been shared online, IGBERETV reports.

https://igberetvnews.com/1439580/buhari-wife-aisha-daughters-watch-election-activities-tv-voting-photos/

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by oyin44: 5:50am On Feb 26, 2023
grin grin grin this man really wants tinubu in power

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 26, 2023
oyin44:
grin grin grin this man really wants tinubu power
Some folks said he will never support Tinubu, and was rooting for Peter obi indirectly. Funniest thing I've heard in a long while!

Delusion is a "disease"! Lol
Whoever wins, good for them!

87 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by PrinceOfLagos: 5:58am On Feb 26, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Some folks said he will never support Tinubu, and was rooting for Peter obi indirectly. Funniest thing I've heard in a long while!

Delusion is a disease! Lol
Then why is Tinubu losing Abuja and even aso rock to Peter Obi

What Buhari did yesterday was eye service , he has stylishly destroyed every thing for Tinubu before this election

Buhari know Tinubu has lost this election

206 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by oyin44: 5:59am On Feb 26, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Delusion is a "disease"! Lol
Whoever wins, good for them!

Sir....Northerners don't like ibos. I swear

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by PrinceOfLagos: 6:00am On Feb 26, 2023
They are mocking Tinubu

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by PrinceOfLagos: 6:00am On Feb 26, 2023
oyin44:

Sir....Northerners don't like ibos. I swear
And they voted massively against Tinubu that they liked

See what's happening in Kano with Kwankwaso sweeping everywhere, even defeated Governor Ganduje in his polling unit

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Yeah, because a win or loss in a single polling unit equally mean a win/loss in the presidential election! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Listen to yourself. Yve been crying and jumping all over the whole threads. Same way you said Tinubu will lose the primaries, same way you also said he will lose the election. Same you also said Buhari will never support him!
Let's see how it goes. I'm not here for your directionless rambling. Just sit and observe, enjoy the moment!

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Opintiwa: 6:02am On Feb 26, 2023
I pity bola Tinubu sha.

On the other hand bola try .

Abeg where is ATIKU, is he still contesting?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by seeyounow: 6:03am On Feb 26, 2023
tongue
nairaland is a biafra website

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by oyin44: 6:04am On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

And they voted massively against Tinubu that they liked

See what's happening in Kano with Kwankwaso sweeping everywhere, even defeated Governor Ganduje in his polling unit

Continue fooling urself .....

Obi can't win

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Tribal: 6:06am On Feb 26, 2023
Aisha must be given Minister for Women Affairs or any vital Position in Tinubu's Administration. She is the one that relentlessly worked to make Buhari to show Support at tale End. A truly good Woman and a Great Blessing to Nigeria. Madam Aisha we Love You!!! You are our True Heroine! All Glory to the CREATOR of Humanity. Someone should pls supply me that Picture of Yesterday where Tinubu and Aisha showed their Ballots to the World that they voted Tinubu. It was an awesome sight that cleared all our doubts. kiss

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Enddy50ty(m): 6:07am On Feb 26, 2023
According to history, the Fulanisโ€™ are serial betrayals just like Buhari did to Tinubu.
Iโ€™ll not be surprised if he voted for Atiku or Peter Obi.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Realist12: 6:07am On Feb 26, 2023
My man , Buhari gave us one of the free and fair elections ever , tho it isn't perfect .

8 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by FunkeAyorinde: 6:07am On Feb 26, 2023
cheesy
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by PrinceOfLagos: 6:07am On Feb 26, 2023
oyin44:

Obi can't win
Tinubu is being destroyed in Lagos where he claimed he built but na north be your hope

Femi Gbajabiamila lost to Peter Obi in his poling grin

30 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by dynicks(m): 6:08am On Feb 26, 2023
oyin44:

Obi can't win grin
can tinubu win?

45 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by koladata(m): 6:08am On Feb 26, 2023
I like this election, even though I am rooting for tinubu, but I will be happy if obi wins because it passes a very strong message to these useless politicians

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Benblaq(m): 6:08am On Feb 26, 2023
It battles me how urchins have delusionally resorted to counting on the north to deliver bloc votes for Tinubu, with the hope of Tinubu doing a comeback. Joke of the century.

Buhari voted Asiwaju to fulfill all righteousness; ordinarily, I would have believed he voted Peter if he hadn't displayed the paper. Because, in all honesty, sane people know Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerians.. Just take a look at how the election was almost hijacked by thugs in Lagos, that's the kind of virus that will spread to the whole of Nigeria if he wins, but God forbid.

Atiku, Tinubu must retire this month! Except of course Tinubu will mischievously remain 70years old to contest with Obi again in 2027. We go still beat am again.

See who wan rule millions of people for technology age:

16 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by wethebest(m): 6:08am On Feb 26, 2023
Ok
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by teebaxy(m): 6:08am On Feb 26, 2023
In a sane country this man shouldn't have lasted up to a month in Aso Rock , but it quite unfortunate that Nigerians are known for praising their oppressors . If Tinubu wins this Election ehn , Good buy to Nigeria patapata. I'm not saying Peter obi will perform magic but let us just change the status quo at least

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Lovenorth: 6:08am On Feb 26, 2023
They would be humiliated by Atiku, public funds have transformed a lot of unfortunate people

1 Like

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Lashist(m): 6:09am On Feb 26, 2023
oyin44:

Obi can't win
Lol...most of your foolish urchins don go hide. At least they we will witness tinubu defeat in his house despite the terrible rigging and thuggery. Even our yoruba brothers yesterday dey celebrate his loses in different polling unit. Most persons don't like suffering like some of your zombies cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by OYENIYIJK: 6:09am On Feb 26, 2023
God Bless Nigeria! Check Signature

1 Like

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:09am On Feb 26, 2023
Make them no rig this election for North ooooo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by MrPADDY(m): 6:09am On Feb 26, 2023
Following

1 Like

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by blacksam01: 6:09am On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

What Buhari did yesterday was eye service , he has stylishly destroyed every thing for Tinubu before this election

Buhari know Tinubu has lost this election

opposition always wins abuja nd presidential Villa

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by ademasta(m): 6:09am On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu has won!

Mark this post!

24 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Atlantis585: 6:09am On Feb 26, 2023
Can they hurry up and leave Aso Rock already so we can sanitize Aso Rock.

Worst Fresident in history!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by BluntCrazeMan: 6:09am On Feb 26, 2023
Make them go and rest abbegg
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by Mindlog: 6:10am On Feb 26, 2023
Family time.๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting by ukaface(f): 6:10am On Feb 26, 2023
Awon stupid people

Mtcheeeew

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily / Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Aregbesola At Ekiti APC Mega Rally (Photos) / Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.