Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,407 members, 7,843,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP (30295 Views)

North West Zone Will Determine Who Becomes The President- Thisday / David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules / APC Convention: Why Governors Won’t Determine Who Becomes National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Ubanz: 6:54am On Feb 26, 2023
The polls should be cancelled.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Nanorest: 6:54am On Feb 26, 2023
GardenOfGod:
Is it right and constitutional for children to vote?

Stop crying. Same thing happened in the south when inec agent refused to register a minor and the parents started shouting if the agent knows the age of their kid
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by SaturnNick(m): 6:55am On Feb 26, 2023
The games have began grin grin grin
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Chillext(m): 6:55am On Feb 26, 2023
Start accepting Balablu as your next president

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by charlesedu777: 6:55am On Feb 26, 2023
God help us oooooobi

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by justinaa2012: 6:55am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:
The rigging allegations are already coming through. Lol. cheesy

Remember we promised you guys you will cry 'rigging' last last. Just like a prophet, our revelation is happening.

That’s the structure you guys were talking about

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by abah001: 6:55am On Feb 26, 2023
Inec has already rig the election. This country can never move forward with corruption
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by 1HollyGhostboy: 6:55am On Feb 26, 2023
The north is always our problem. Good a thing poverting will continue to dance azonto in their domain.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by TrumpDonald2: 6:56am On Feb 26, 2023
This is not new. It has been happening in every election. When I saw videos of them at the polling unit, I knew it would still happen again.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by adanonso(f): 6:56am On Feb 26, 2023
I can't blame them. Why can't the south do the same. The video I saw yesterday was an about seven yrs boy. While my neighbor son who is 5"8 couldn't register cause he is seventeen yrs.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Kingstanding: 6:56am On Feb 26, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Nonesense. Do I blame the north. Naaay. I blame southern politicians
. You're 100% right. The only thing southern politicians know and good at is stealing and grammar. Useless and stupid people.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by NwaliE01: 6:58am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

Remember we promised you guys you will cry 'rigging' last last. Just like a prophet, our revelation is happening.

Why supporting nonsense?

So, you can't know a 7 or 8 or even a 15 years old child anymore because of election.
This is nonsense and deliberate supporting of voting criminality.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by emmy512: 6:58am On Feb 26, 2023
This kind police can not do an investigation walahi
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by juman(m): 6:58am On Feb 26, 2023
The key statement:

"they're adults that have been approved by INEC and I cannot change it."

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by TimiMore: 6:58am On Feb 26, 2023
The CP is actually right. Same thing happened in PU where children that you're sure are not even up to 16 come to you with their voter's card and you can't reject them because they have a legit voter's card,BVAS verified them and their names are also on the register. So the fault is all INEC's for failing to block that loophole
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by 2blessed01(m): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2023
falcon01:
That's just stupid, if the system works, Those Minors won't be able to pass through registration.
Gbamsolutely....APC is truly a failure😱

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by DasBeste: 6:59am On Feb 26, 2023
What type of nonsense is that?
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

The funny thing is that it is you agbado people that will cry last last. Just wait and see. No need to rush, be patient. 😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by laskab(f): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2023
What's the proof that these voters are minor? We have to be objective in thinking
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by miketayo(m): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2023
See this clown
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Treadway: 7:01am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Please Nigerians we should stop giving help and money to all these beggars on the street. Be it almajiris and the rest of them

These are same people who don't fail to always vote in same criminals all over and over again
After that they will littered our street begging

Then when it is time for election instead of them to be sane
They will put on that religion and tribalism again and vote the wrong people

And also for our brothers and sisters here in the south
Despite they are aware of the situation but most of them always show I don't care altitude when it is time for voting. They will never come out and vote always leaving the future of Nigerians in the hands of Northerners do decide
Please we should stop giving all those our southern brothers and sisters help too
Imagine last week I called my cousin brother telling him to go and vote instead he replied telling me that "na ball he want go play on Saturday. Him nor get time for vote". This is someone with a pvc yet not willing to go out there and vote
Am just waiting for him to do his normal begging of " bros find me small thing again "
Then I will remind him of this election
I don stop that one tey tey. It doesn't make any sense to render any help no matter how small to someone or people that have a covenant with suffering, hopelessness and despondency..including the children who are apparently of voting age...lol. They live for and love suffering. Let them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by abiolatunji: 7:01am On Feb 26, 2023
How is market our people who likes to abuse other tribes and region 😭? I come in peace o
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by juman(m): 7:02am On Feb 26, 2023
Why crying all the time on the topic.
Do the same nah.

Even many many full adults refuse to vote in your area.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by mukthar2000(m): 7:03am On Feb 26, 2023
Yakubu said: "It is very difficult to determine by mere appearance who is a minor or not."

Anggahmmah

Case close

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Fearyourcreator: 7:03am On Feb 26, 2023
Dynamicboss:
Now the game has just began lipsrsealed It is well..

Note: South are being too emotional and childish when uploading results on thr Internet while the North are patiently waiting for all results from the south to start doing their permutations. Little wonder why North results always come out last? Make South use their brain for once na.
Lolzzz!
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by babaijebue(m): 7:03am On Feb 26, 2023
Nobody born of a woman can stop Jagaban from becoming the president of Nigeria. I told you people earlier enough. Jagaban is coming.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Formation10: 7:04am On Feb 26, 2023
This one is not goodluck time if they try rigging Nigerian will b on fire everywhere go red

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Fearyourcreator: 7:05am On Feb 26, 2023
Godoverevery:
Politics is a game........there is no magic.

Play it right and you win........tinubu sabi abeg
Lolzzzz!
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:05am On Feb 26, 2023
Useless Northern politicians,of course they will find a way to make an excuse for the act of using minors to vote.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Nolevel666: 7:07am On Feb 26, 2023
Godoverevery:
Politics is a game........there is no magic.

Play it right and you win........tinubu sabi abeg

Suffer day come for you nor worry
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Formation10: 7:08am On Feb 26, 2023
This man is on professional look at what is saying because is from the not if it was to be in another state they interview those children why can't they take those children and of their date of birth and ages simple,is a shame to you sir
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Reference(m): 7:09am On Feb 26, 2023
Without restructuring Nigeria simply cannot be fixed and led along the path of greatness.

Elections is not synonymous with democracy as owning a few cobs of corn and a vast land synonymous with being a successful maize farmer.

Elections are merely the end of a successful process and the beginning of a new and potentially more profitable one.

If we don't do the work of fixing Nigeria via restructuring we will continue to decline, elections and new governments not withstanding.

So folks, it is not about who wins or loses elections, but what the establishment of leadership is for. If we feel all these we do is for a few roads, bridges and rail lines, then I'm afraid we will continue to wallow, decay, diminish and ultimately waste away as a nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara / Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book / No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.