Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

The Election Has Been Rigged - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Election Has Been Rigged (1634 Views)

I'm So Sad! Binani Has Been Rigged Out / This Election Has Been Rigged / 2023 Election Has Been Rigged - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Election Has Been Rigged by Dshocker(m): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2023
So this morning i was chatting with my editor and journalist friend, whom i was asking for update regarding yesterday's voting.

It is quite sad to say that the election has been Rigged

Below was our chat and mind you, he works with a popular newspaper organisation, which i would mention the name for obvious reasons.

Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by Dshocker(m): 8:10am On Feb 26, 2023
Nigeria is a sick nation

1 Like

Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by SlurUsername1: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2023
Thunder fire all obedient fake news merchants sharing polling units results yesterday and claiming that Peter obi is winning. I told you guys that u will cry today
Una wailing na in the next 8yrs, bunch of sick desperate buffoons

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by Majesty7: 8:13am On Feb 26, 2023
Dshocker:
So this morning i was chatting with my editor and journalist friend, whom i was asking for update regarding yesterday's voting.

Below was our chat and mind you, he works with a popular newspaper organisation, which i would mention the name for obvious reasons.

When people start going to jail immediately without trial for spreading rumors, the better it will be for the country. You don't just wake up to post rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by Impersonator2: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2023
Nigeria needs help
Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2023
There have never been free and fair election.
Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by Impersonator2: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2023
Majesty7:

When people start going to jail immediately without trial for spreading rumors, the better it will be for the country. You don't just wake up to post rubbish.

you are very mad

1 Like

Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by Johnthum(m): 8:15am On Feb 26, 2023
Revolution is coming. Revolution that is greater than End Sars. The revolution that will make Buhari to run away to another Country. Some security Agency will join the revolution. Security Agency will be angry with the federal government.

Fingers crossed 💯

1 Like

Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by Jeffy1206(m): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2023
Majesty7:

dey there until you wait them rub am for ur face na. They have rigged everything 😕
Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by Okoroawusa: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2023
How do we verify all these allegations you raised here?

2 Likes

Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2023
Too early to cry. The main cry will start as soon as Jagaban is announced winner

1 Like

Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2023
Johnthum:
Revolution is coming. Revolution that is greater than End Sars. The revolution that will make Buhari to run away to another Country. Some security Agency will join the revolution. Security Agency will be angry with the federal government.

Fingers crossed 💯

I hope you are ready me meet your ancestors

2 Likes

Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by naijapips04: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2023
OneBulletOnly:

Everywhere go burn answer down. Make we just arrange ourselves

Guys are on standby like this
You go just waste yourself I promise. Them go use Una do shooting practice.

1 Like

Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by KanwuliaExtra: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2023
BIG TIME RIGGING! grin

Disgraceful INEC.
Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by 2mch(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Johnthum:

Fingers crossed 💯
When you run out find Trouble and it backfire. No scream genocide o
Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Make you show the phone number on that WhatsApp chat if them born your papa well. Since he get verified proof of rigging, he or she should be bold enough to come out

2 Likes

Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by naijapips04: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2023
OneBulletOnly:

Let's wait and see, you think this is endsars wey men no prepare abi.

Lol. Endsars was a joke. This time na shooting practice.
Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by Praktikals(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Pls ask him o
Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by koboko69: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2023
Dshocker:

Una use one mouth talk say the elections can not be rigged, una still dey use same mouth dey say the elections was rigged.
You are neither here or there.....na wetin dey show for the results be that also.

No be only brother Paul fellowship , na sister Jezebel Synagogue. Abeg shift b4 I pour holy water for your face!

1 Like

Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by Parachoko: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2023
OneBulletOnly:

We go dey expect una to start una madness
Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by ElSudani: 8:24am On Feb 26, 2023
Political neophytes dancing to polling unit wins. God bless our incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by Johnthum(m): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Buhari and Tinubu will join their ancestors first before me 💯
Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by Hopium: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2023
What's all this? You people think you had the number to defeat Asiwaju in Lagos?

Even in previous presidential election, no one has ever defeated his party in Lagos not talk of when he is on the ballot. They play ooo. I don talk say him go clear 60% of vote in Lasgidi. We shall see.

Una problem be say you don't want to accept his relevance and influence in Lagos. And the Yoruba do say, "eni aba laba ni baba"

You be jokers.

2 Likes

Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by Hopium: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2023
OneBulletOnly:

You will just die.

Just accept you were 10 steps ahead. Those army trucks and tanks wey dem roll into Lagos before election was because of you people. You were jubilating because you thought it's because of city boy. Ode!
Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by kcnwaigbo: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Thunder fire all obedient fake news merchants sharing polling units results yesterday and claiming that Peter obi is winning. I told you guys that u will cry today
Una wailing na in the next 8yrs, bunch of sick desperate buffoons
If at all the elections will be rigged ,It will not be in favor of Tinubu.
Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by Teebabie1(f): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2023
Johnthum:

Fingers crossed 💯
Just yesterday when u felt he are leading , u were shouting Tinubu thug. The same Tinubu thugs were not threathen to scatter Nigeria is they lose. Now just with unconfirmed info, u are threaten to start revolution. Who is now the thug.
Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by FarahAideed: 8:29am On Feb 26, 2023
Nothing was rigged ,Foolish Obidients did the work for Jagaban
Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by Emmy909: 8:30am On Feb 26, 2023
Fake propaganda.... you guys will shoot yourself in the leg and start crying.

Jungle will mature when the north vote is out. We all know that, so nobody should jubilate now,
KKK ( KANO KADUNA KASTINA) if u know u know.
Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by Ruggedniggaone: 8:31am On Feb 26, 2023
OneBulletOnly:

though I support Atiku but I prefer obi over balabulu any day any time but you see if you cause any trouble after election Nigeria soldiers go use you do shooting practice nobody was probed for end Sars massacre so if you cause trouble and you got killed live will go on na your name you go chop at the back of your head
Re: The Election Has Been Rigged by Pierced(f): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:
Nothing was rigged ,Foolish Obidients did the work for Jagaban

I hope south east governors body will calm down now.....since they all lost their senatorial seats.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? / Update: Igbos Left In Sudan Evacuated / Nine Nigerian States May Be Flooded As Cameroon Opens Lagdo Dam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.