Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Can Northern Votes Alone Win The Presidency For APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Northern Votes Alone Win The Presidency For APC? (828 Views)

Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes / 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes / Can Northern Nigeria Quell A United Southern Rebellion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Northern Votes Alone Win The Presidency For APC? by FlawlessKarl: 10:02am On Feb 26, 2023
I asked this question to have a sincere answer please

Looking at the results coming in, it's very clear that APC did poorly down south, except in south western states, which in no doubt is the based of their presidential flag bearer, despite this, the Labour party is not doing badly especially in Lagos.

Clearly, south east, south south, middle belt is in bag for Labour party.

In core north, the labor party is doing relatively poor. The votes there are being shared between PDP, APC , and NNPP ,even at that, it seems the APC is leading in some of thestates there.

We all know that the north have the voting strength due to their high population, so if eventually APC leads here, but loses in other regions, can APC be declared winner of the presidential election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Northern Votes Alone Win The Presidency For APC? by BigSarah(f): 10:03am On Feb 26, 2023
Obi doesn't seem to be doing more than 7k votes in SW states.

If the results shown so far are real tho

For other regions I don't know where you're getting your stats..

No clear road for any party yet

3 Likes

Re: Can Northern Votes Alone Win The Presidency For APC? by tsephanyah(f): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2023
Both Obi and tinubu are losing but enjoy the temporary high

1 Like

Re: Can Northern Votes Alone Win The Presidency For APC? by Moh247: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2023
cool

Image below should answer you

Out of every 100 PVC

NW has 24, SW has 19 NC has 16 NE 13

SouthSouth has 15 SouthEast 12

1 Like

Re: Can Northern Votes Alone Win The Presidency For APC? by internationalman(m): 10:08am On Feb 26, 2023
I will pray for more hardship if Tinubu wins this election.

2 Likes

Re: Can Northern Votes Alone Win The Presidency For APC? by Goodlady(f): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2023
tsephanyah:
Both Obi and tinubu are losing but enjoy the temporary high
Mad bot. Fir claiming to be a girl, may your penis cut.

Atiku ll lose

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Northern Votes Alone Win The Presidency For APC? by Radiant01(m): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2023
In Nigeria history for you to be president,you must win north central zone, 1 zone in the south entirely,and in all 6 zones you must win at least 3 zones
Re: Can Northern Votes Alone Win The Presidency For APC? by Emmanuella00(f): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2023
Obi will win it, that's sure!
Re: Can Northern Votes Alone Win The Presidency For APC? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:13am On Feb 26, 2023
Goodlady:

Mad bot. Fir claiming to be a girl, may your penis cut.

Atiku ll lose

Is tinubu fucking your toto
Re: Can Northern Votes Alone Win The Presidency For APC? by Vlyrics: 10:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Image below should answer you

Out of every 100 PVC

NW has 24, SW has 19 NC has 16 NE 13

SouthSouth has 15 SouthEast 12

So you mean, APC will get 12% of PVC from NW plus 7% NE and 10% In SW that gives you 29% compare with 11% for OBi in SE, 9% in NC, 10% in SS that's 30%

Then add OBi little wins in SW as Second place winner, you can see we have won.
Re: Can Northern Votes Alone Win The Presidency For APC? by Moh247: 10:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Vlyrics:

So you mean, APC will get 12% of PVC from NW plus 7% NE and 10% In SW that gives you 29% compare with 11% for OBi in SE, 9% in NC, 10% in SS that's 30%

Then add OBi little wins in SW as Second place winner, you can see we have won.

I wonder who your mathematics teacher was

North Central with Kogi , Niger and Kwara

2 Likes

Re: Can Northern Votes Alone Win The Presidency For APC? by Finestgurlie(f): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2023
Moh247:

I wonder who you mathematics teacher is
shatap
Re: Can Northern Votes Alone Win The Presidency For APC? by FlawlessKarl: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2023
Moh247:

I wonder who you mathematics teacher is
shocked

Same as I am wondering who your English teacher was.
Re: Can Northern Votes Alone Win The Presidency For APC? by Goodlady(f): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Is tinubu fucking your toto
Atiku's drilling your butt

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Sowore's AAC / Will Tinubu Supporters Still Hail INEC If The Election Is Declared Inconclusive? / Unfortunately The Youths Who Are Meant To Defend Tinubu Against SA, Ghanaians Et

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.