Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Which Car Is Better, Toyota, Honda, Or Hyundai? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Car Is Better, Toyota, Honda, Or Hyundai? (1359 Views)

Honda Civic Or Hyundai Elantra / Which Is Better? Toyota Camry 2007 I4 Or V6 / Which Better Toyota Camry Le 2003 Or Toyota Camry Le 2004 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Car Is Better, Toyota, Honda, Or Hyundai? by perfectbuy(m): 10:54am On Feb 26, 2023
There is a lot of buzz going on in the automotive world on who has the best cars. In fact, I could just go right to my own research and tell you that Toyota, Honda and Hyundai are your best choices in getting a reliable automobile. But what would be more fun is to take a closer look at these car brands to know what makes each one of them stand out.

Please follow the link below to read more:
https://www.spotdem.com/2023/02/26/which-car-is-better-toyota-honda-or-hyundai/

1 Like

Re: Which Car Is Better, Toyota, Honda, Or Hyundai? by goldtube(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
U one start fight so.... grin

1 Like

Re: Which Car Is Better, Toyota, Honda, Or Hyundai? by Originalsly: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hyundai cars are very rear in repair shops ... that tells me something. But then I hardly ever see Hyundai cars over 5 years old.
Re: Which Car Is Better, Toyota, Honda, Or Hyundai? by koloshima: 5:18am On Mar 02, 2023
In my experience, Hyundais are good and easy to repair. Their parts might be a little more expensive but that's just because they are relatively new to the Nigerian market.
In time more people will start to own it and the repair cost will get cheaper.
Re: Which Car Is Better, Toyota, Honda, Or Hyundai? by PAQ(m): 9:08am On Mar 04, 2023
The brand you see the most on the roads are the best.

The ones you see the most in mechanics are the worst.

1 Like

Re: Which Car Is Better, Toyota, Honda, Or Hyundai? by perfectbuy(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2023
Toyota is still the best

(1) (Reply)

ABS And TRAC Lights Blinks / Any Importance To Car Mileage Consideration. / Cost Of Tokunbo And New Double Cell Radiator For Mazda 626 1999 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.