Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri (76836 Views)

Peter Obi Will Not Get Up To 100,000 Votes In The Core North - Reno Omokri / "If Pastor Odumeje Had Been Brutalised In The North"- Reno Omokry / Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Is Victory For The North- Reno Omokri! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by KanwuliaExtra: 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
No need to catch BP by responding on this thread. ;Dp
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by valemtech(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
adewumiopeyemi:

If i hear
Noted

If Peter obi win I will resign my job Imediately

God bless you my incoming President

Asiwaju tinubu

Man for the people
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by udemzyudex(m): 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Stop all this nonsense please.

If the North is only the winner,why do they require 25% from other state to win the election?
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Krackers99: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Who takes this slave serious
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by ProphetM0hammad: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
hammerT:

THE MILITARY THAT ARE RUNNING AWAY OR THE MILITARY GUNNED DOWN ON THE STREET LIKE DOGS?

WHICH MILITARY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

GET OFF MY MENTION AND WATCH EVENTS UNFOLD.
The ones sent for operation python dance in the past.
But it's nice to know you already admitted to defeat and now exploring other options
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Krackers99: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Krackers99:
Who takes this slave serious?
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by FarahAideed: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mitsurugi:

I am not an Obidient. But I voted Obi. You are an old fool. What makes you different from those you despise?

Old fool ke ? If Tinubu emerges I will not forgive the Obidient movt ...
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by untoldtruth: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
mariahAngel:
This Reno is too shameless!
Speaking from all sides of his mouth.

He'll soon be put to shame.

You all know the truth, even though you all try hard to deceive yourselves.
You all know that PETER OBI is the true winner of this election.
Not in the north, this from the pictures y'all been posted on Twitter. Like the northerners don't know he exists
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by alen4smith(m): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

wake up bro
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Lazyreporta(m): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Goodson15:
You are seeing the nation newspaper results

Apply sense na.

Did you click the link and reno no talk am?
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by hammerT: 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

The ones sent for operation python dance in the past.
But it's nice to know you already admitted to defeat and now exploring other options

HOW MANY PYTHON DANCE1,2,3,4,5, DID YOU WIN?

WE WERE NOT EVENING FIGHTING.

NOW, U WILL GET A FULL WAR WITH OUR ENTIRE REGIONS ON BOARD.

WE ARE PREAPRED AND READY.
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by RenaissanceGuy: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:

Obi supporters are the most useless set of Nigerians , I hate them with a passion
The same you PrinceofLagos carrying Obi matters on your head and calling people űrchins 24/7?? Why this barefaced deception??
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by kayusely70(m): 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
I am waiting patiently for Obidafts to cry.
I'm also waiting for them to act like mad dogs on the street.
I am waiting patiently for the NAF to make them dance pyton in the mud.
All this I am waiting.
Obifools should not try nonsense anywhere in south west. Go to the east and destroy your land if you want but if you try rubbish as you did during Endsars, we the Yorubas will defend our land
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by stillme231: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by 1Nairaboy(m): 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Biggest winner kini, abeg let every region wey join Nigeria win, like their was some manipulations?
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Menclothing: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
This election result go swt die
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by highchief1: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Obaofaba:
I'm so happy seeing some results trickling in.

Asiwaju has won this.
from where
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Qatar2022: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:
Are you convince now?

Or you still want to be deceiving yourself by creating multiple threads on na!raland about how Obi defeat all APC chieftains in their polling unit. ? cheesy

If INEC declare Tinubu the winner. Take the screenshot of na!raland frontpage, twitter trends and ANAP, Nextier and bantu polls to INEC headquarter. cheesy

Tell them you won all APC chieftain in their polling unit so Obi should be declare the winner.

Big fool Reno is neither inec or anything but run away fool
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by WantsandMore: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
inoki247:
Lol make I go start my Agbado 🌽🌽 farming jejely Nigeria isn't built to work in a normal way....

He don sure like this all doz Embassy's go cash out from Nigerians...
Lol. You dey whine yourself, Even Obj say e no go stay for Nigeria if Buhari win, after two weeks Baba realize say no place like home rush come back, settle matter, even him quarterly letters Baba chill out on m....Una go just dey whine una self, Baba if ds country like make he burn, if i no fit fix m, I die here. After all the country wey I wan run go somebody don sacrifice for m. Stop ds nonsense japa capping mk we fix ds country. Lol.. I don too rants..howfa

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by zelnababa(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Any moment from now, MNk will be remember again, Ekpa will no more a terrorist, Nigeria Will become zoo again.
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by PrinceOfLagos: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
The same you PrinceofLagos carrying Obi matters on your head and calling people űrchins 24/7?? Why this barefaced deception??
Lol
You don't know what you're saying

Everybody is Princeoflagos to you Tinubu people cheesy
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by GeneralPula: 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
alizma:
Northerners, I may not like everything about you but on this, I praise you for keeping true to your promise. Ganduje is kind of friendship is one to pray to have.
Northerners are the most reliable & straight forward region in Nigeria..

They repay evil with evil, kindness with kindness..
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Agunesinjaweola: 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

OBI is the Winner 🏆 because IGBO presidency is now certain in Four years time.

He has truncated the PDP traditional stronghold in the Eastern region paving the way for the Progressive to consolidate.
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by 9japride(m): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Are presidents using their personal money to govern the country? A lot of people are so daft due to their acute hatred and bitterness. Why should a candidate win to pepper others? It's only illiterates and wicked minded people that intentionally support a bad candidate so that others can be dealt with.
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Memeni(m): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Me want tinubu to win...if Obi wins his government will bring about prosperity and Igbos might forget about B*afra and that's unacceptable. Let tinubu win..mk everybody Know where Dem suppose dey cheesy cheesy. And we will say to your tent O Israel cheesy cheesy
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Ritchiee: 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

lol
You are still arguing when you have seen that Obi is out already.
Reno is also telling you the same but you keep on deceiving your fellow obidients.
Kudos to your I wont cry capacity sha cheesy
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by felzokugo(m): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
I am waiting patiently for Obidafts to cry.
I'm also waiting for them to act like mad dogs on the street.
I am waiting patiently for the NAF to make them dance pyton in the mud.
All this I am waiting.
Obifools should not try nonsense anywhere in south west. Go to the east and destroy your land if you want but if you try rubbish as you did during Endsars, we the Yorubas will defend our land
Dis wan still dey talk...lolzz! Daft!
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by xperiencelove(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Don't just plant Agbado only. Seek for a loan from bank of industry or your bank to purchase a grinding machine and start processing your Agbado to custard and cereals. Get a local manufacturer to produce custard plastics of different sizes and nylons for you. Make your wife your products supplier and distributor.
You just create a stream of wealth for yourself and your family.
inoki247:
Lol make I go start my Agbado 🌽🌽 farming jejely Nigeria isn't built to work in a normal way....

He don sure like this all doz Embassy's go cash out from Nigerians...
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Geminiivory: 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:

Obi supporters are the most useless set of Nigerians , I hate them with a passion

AND WE HATE AND DETEST YOU TOO
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by inoki247: 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
WantsandMore:
Lol. You dey whine yourself, Even Obj say e no go stay for Nigeria if Buhari win, after two Baba realize say no place like home rush come back, settle matter, even him quarterly letters Baba chill out on m....Una go just dey whine una self, Baba if ds like make he burn, if i no fit fix m, I die here. After all the country wey I wan run go somebody don sacrifice for m. Stop ds nonsense japa capping mk we fix ds country. Lol.. I don too rants..howfa

Lol I no dey go anywhere I don leave Nigeria severally during this Buhari regime anytime I go I no dey spend pass a month cos I can't be hustling nd paying rent every month....

So abroad no dey for everybody so u people should be calming down leaving the country no hard for me buh people will surely want to leave the country that's what I'm saying....

The next govt just need to cancel all the anti youth policy Buhari implemented....

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
A fool that abandoned his #FreeLeahShaibu campaign for Atiku dollars shouldn't be taken serious.
He has a northern candidate bankrolling him nah grin grin

Still him comment no make sense
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by profmallor: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Interesting

oyin44:
grin grin cheesy

The northerners are the true Nigerians.

Morever, they are good people and also good friends..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Abdulgafar Ayinla, Kwara Lawmaker-elect, Disgracefully Parades Him / Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.